Posting everything i found in the database
    Void Control <NYI>
    Void Bolt
    Surrender to Madness
    Death and Madness
    Thoughtsteal
    Searing Nightmare <NYI>
    Mindblasted

Disappointed to see voidform and surrender still be a thing.
    But IT'S JUST ALPHA GUYS /s
    Last edited by Theed; 2020-04-09 at 07:44 AM.
    <inactive>

I can see some interesting things that the Shadowpriest is getting and missed from PVP. I want to see the Class being able to kite opponents since we are getting trained a lot having no defence against that and of course being squishy as hell. I have no idea how some talents would work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Void Control <NYI>
    Void Bolt
    Surrender to Madness
    Death and Madness
    Thoughtsteal
    Searing Nightmare <NYI>
    Mindblasted

Why does this surprise you? They said that surrender to madness fits the shadow spec

7+ Year Old Account
    Void Bolt now castable during MF, SW: D talent and reworked S2M make me quite excited for SL.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Surrender to madness baseline and not a talent. .....................

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    Surrender to madness baseline and not a talent. .....................
    Wut? It's still a talent.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Wut? It's still a talent.

it would be nice if it was baseline i was getting at, giving us the option to use, ultimate execute , and still have our talents on other stuff

10.0 hype train!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Am i the only one who likes the idea of VF being a cooldown/burst window,especially since they won't remove it for another xpac from what it seems? Also,I hope Searing Nightmare is a Legendary effect or something and not a PvP talent. Hope Void Control is a legit thing though

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Void Control <NYI>
    Void Bolt
    Surrender to Madness
    Death and Madness
    Thoughtsteal
    Searing Nightmare <NYI>
    Mindblasted

Interesting. Where are you seeing these? Trying to find a list for all classes...

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    it would be nice if it was baseline i was getting at, giving us the option to use, ultimate execute , and still have our talents on other stuff
    Not a fan of that idea, as it would probably make Surrender less interesting so that people aren't as punished for not using it properly, since that's how the game is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Interesting. Where are you seeing these? Trying to find a list for all classes...
    Manually going trough the new spells list and searching for keywords like shadow, void and mind.
    https://beta.wowdb.com/spells?filter-expansion=9
    <inactive>

During Void Eruption your Insanity no longer drains over time and no longer requires 90 Insanity to activate.

However, your damaging spells consume Insanity instead of generating insanity and Void Eruption now has a 45 sec cooldown.
    woahhhh, interesting! hope that will be a pve talent and not just pvp?! i'd guess in place of dark ascension, since new s2m is similar now? could solve a lot of complaints about voidform, although would need a damage buff to make up for short and infrequent voidforms but i'm officially hyped

void bolt during mindflay is really nice QoL too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Know what QoL change would really excite me? Picking up the insanity builder/spender resource.... and throwing it in the trash. Make me a mana battery again, idc, but not this any more. No more.

Personal opinion though, lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See you guys in 10.0 or maybe 11.0

Being able to cast abilities during Mind Flay or Mind Sear seems pretty fun, though, for real.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Is it really? It feels like the bare minimum to me. The only other spec that got even less effort put in was HPriest, and that's almost impressive.
    Last edited by united; 2020-04-10 at 03:15 AM.
    change can't wait.

Spec looks to be in the dumpster currently and to be the least desirable of all the DPS specs right now. There is no redeeming quality. The same issues are there in PVP. World content is a bit better but thats solo content as it is. Raid looks to be the same if not worse now that the spec is losing its only scailing thanks to losing Azerite traits. M+ theres still no worthwhile utility.

Had some hope when I saw shamans getting rid of Maelstrom but yeah void form still being a thing is really disappointing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stm needs to be made baseline before I would even consider using it.
    Voidbolting during mindflay is nice thou