Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I still remember when the revive meant your pet hated you and I'm pretty sure wasn't even to 100% base health. This is fine. I found it kind of baffling that my pet was effectively invincible with a cast time on that so low my pet's back up before the mobs have gotten to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

PvP: I don't really do PvP. But I can see how this change might be too harsh in relation to PvP. I understand people who argue that this is a bad change for PvP if people can just kill their pet and cripple them extremely. They should probably do a PvP talent which reduces the cast time.

Raids: For raids it doesn't really make much difference. The pet doesn't really die anyway :P

M+: For M+ I think it's an okay change. The fact that we get a little punishment when we pet tank etc. is fair in my opinion. Currently the pet tanking is pretty OP in M+.

Solo Content: For solo content I also think it's an okay change. It's fine to have a small punishment for people who forget to heal their pets in solo content. Horrific Visions for example is currently extremely easy as a Hunter because your pet handles the most of the damage taken. So I think it's fine to have a small punishment if we pull too big or forget to heal our pets.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-05-05 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This pains me, this will make lvling and doing old raid content solo more troublesome and annoying.

Though i think it does make sense for the sake of PVP though they could have make this a BG and Arena only change >.>
    Old raid content? You usually take no damage unless you are doing raids from the previous expansion.

If this makes it to live, suddenly a Maghar Hunter seems very appealing to me for PvP
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject