1. #20541
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Protected from what, specifically?
    Mean people asking critical questions about how he let hundreds of thousands of Americans die under his watch.

  2. #20542
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Stay classy, Mr. Trump.
    CNN: Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless coronavirus claims in campaign call (and CNN says: "Challenge accepted!")
    The fact these words, specifically the "leave us alone" stuff, are from the President himself blows my mind. I often wonder if he even realises he is president and what that office should represent, even after nearly 4 years of second-hand embarrassment.

  3. #20543
    Pit Lord DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    In fairness, basically every right wing poster left on here is a complete jerkoff, there are no reasonable ones. If they removed them all, this place would be a total echo chamber. I used to lurk on here to read actual debate on whatever the news of the week was, but with mega threads and the complete lack of character from the right, this place has been a shit show for awhile now.

    *edit* Just look at the comment above this, holy shit.
    Although I'm just a "complete jerkoff"...you can thank your moderators for the echo chamber they've created here. They are no longer interested in an environment that facilitates diverse political discussion...they like their echo chamber and apparently want to keep it that way. If I had broadly insulted others by calling the left wing posters here "complete jerkoffs", I would have been infracted in a heartbeat. That's just how it works here.

    If we truly want conservative opinions represented in this forum, a substantial paradigm shift in the way the forum is moderated will be required. I'm glad that you share my concern for the future of this forum...I hope others like you will step forward to express their concern as well.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  4. #20544
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,622
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Although I'm just a "complete jerkoff"...you can thank your moderators for the echo chamber they've created here. They are no longer interested in an environment that facilitates diverse political discussion...they like their echo chamber and apparently want to keep it that way. If I had broadly insulted others by calling the left wing posters here "complete jerkoffs", I would have been infracted in a heartbeat. That's just how it works here.

    If we truly want conservative opinions represented in this forum, a substantial paradigm shift in the way the forum is moderated will be required. I'm glad that you share my concern for the future of this forum...I hope others like you will step forward to express their concern as well.
    We don't want opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups or are blatantly counterfactual being represented.

    That so many of them happen to align with "conservative opinions" is certainly indicative of something, but isn't "censorship".
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  5. #20545
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Although I'm just a "complete jerkoff"...you can thank your moderators for the echo chamber they've created here. They are no longer interested in an environment that facilitates diverse political discussion...they like their echo chamber and apparently want to keep it that way. If I had broadly insulted others by calling the left wing posters here "complete jerkoffs", I would have been infracted in a heartbeat. That's just how it works here.

    If we truly want conservative opinions represented in this forum, a substantial paradigm shift in the way the forum is moderated will be required. I'm glad that you share my concern for the future of this forum...I hope others like you will step forward to express their concern as well.
    i.e you want to spout your nonsense and not be moderated... got it.


    Ya i mean just one "jerkoff" example is you still have a conservative poster who post 4 month old polls as recent, never responds to questions about his post, puts 97% of the forum on ignore, Post simple gaffs as proof of dementia, etc etc etc.

    He's learned how to post without being moderated in the least, why can't you?
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  6. #20546
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Although I'm just a "complete jerkoff"...you can thank your moderators for the echo chamber they've created here. They are no longer interested in an environment that facilitates diverse political discussion...they like their echo chamber and apparently want to keep it that way. If I had broadly insulted others by calling the left wing posters here "complete jerkoffs", I would have been infracted in a heartbeat. That's just how it works here.

    If we truly want conservative opinions represented in this forum, a substantial paradigm shift in the way the forum is moderated will be required. I'm glad that you share my concern for the future of this forum...I hope others like you will step forward to express their concern as well.
    If you'd like to be moderated less you could try lieing less. I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility. Strange considering you seem to take exactly none of your own. I've been banned multiple times, often within the hour, for calling self-righteous cry babies like yourself out on their non-sense. But perpetual victims like yourself can't see that and only choose to accept the reality the is convenient for you.

    In fact my last ban I just came off of was calling out another of your fellow habitual liars in the Brexit thread. And I was essentially banned for the exact thing you claim never happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions. And I don't post opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups nor opinions that are blatantly counterfactual. But by all means, engage in caricatures and stereotypes that reinforce such bigotry. I'm used to it.
    Then why do you regularly post sources that are known for their inaccuracies but happen to align perfectly with conservative dogma?

    You clearly either don't know what a fact is. Or you're a liar.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-10-19 at 06:34 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  7. #20547
    Pit Lord DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    We don't want opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups or are blatantly counterfactual being represented.

    That so many of them happen to align with "conservative opinions" is certainly indicative of something, but isn't "censorship".
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions. And I don't post opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups nor opinions that are blatantly counterfactual. But by all means, engage in caricatures and stereotypes that reinforce such bigotry. I'm used to it.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  8. #20548
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,622
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions. And I don't post opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups nor opinions that are blatantly counterfactual. But by all means, engage in caricatures and stereotypes that reinforce such bigotry. I'm used to it.
    It's not really a stereotype when there's statistical evidence supporting it.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  9. #20549
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I didn't know being put on the board (along with presumably a dozen or more other people) means becoming the head of the company. I mean, if the worst they have on Biden is that his son got a cushy job for a few years that he wasn't qualified for, that's meaningless. There is no proof in doing so the US government did anything to benefit this gas company to the detriment of the US's interests as a quid pro quo for the job. It's just embarrassing that this is what they're going with.
    fucking OJ simpson was on the board of directors of several companies like Infinity Broadcasting Corp.

    fucking
    O
    fucking
    J

    Board of directors positions, especially in the past decade were mostly fluff and show.

    Shaquille O'Neal was on several.


    besides the fact that Biden did have more business experience then many who fucking cares.


    Anyone crying about Ivanka? Was she qualified to be on the board of a bank??

    https://www.businessinsider.com/sign...rce=reddit.com

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions. And I don't post opinions which are hateful against disenfranchised groups nor opinions that are blatantly counterfactual. But by all means, engage in caricatures and stereotypes that reinforce such bigotry. I'm used to it.

    fact based discussion:

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    This is exactly what Pelosi wants. Fuck helping people...she wants to screw them all and hold them hostage until there's a huge 1T bail out for all the Blue states that mismanaged their pension programs for decades....refusing to compromise to a more reasonable number for covid-19 related budget shortfalls.

    “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it's an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” - Rahm Emanuel

    All those facts hurt the eyes.

    and that was just page one......

    nothing like ignoring the fact the "bailout" as you call it is actually funding for lost revenue for EVERY state at a per capita level that would see more money per resident going to smaller/poorer states that are clearly not "blue".

    but hey keep encouraging fact-based discussions!
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  10. #20550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol as if even emails are needed..his son became head of ukraine's largest gas company
    He was not. It helps to know what you're talking about, but he was on the board of directors. He was not the "head" of Burisma, nor was he an executive. BoD's are largely just big names that collect paychecks. Reggie of Nintendo is on the Board for GameStop right now. Why? Because he's a big name and it looks good having him on the board. The children of wealthy and/or influential people are routinely added to BoD's so their name can lend credibility to the company, especially shady companies looking for those names to provide a smokescreen. That's not wrongdoing on the part of the Board members though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    when joe was vice president n involved with overthrow of democratically elected president, government & parliament in ukraine through Obama sponsored Maidan coup.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

    Not seeing Obama anywhere. You got links?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You need to be a special kind of person not to think they aren't involved.
    No, you're just showing that you have no understanding of what a BoD actually does, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That would be like Jeb Bush becoming head of Iraq's largest oil company during president George Bush's desert storm 2 iraq war n then deny there's any connection n conflict of interest.
    In your analogy, Jeb would have to not be a public servant (IIRC he was at the time) and he's need to be on the BoD, not the head of the company. I'll agree that like with Hunter, it's a bad look that just opens up a lot of questions. But that's about as far as it goes.

    Also, we're not at war with Ukraine so your analogy is even worse.

  11. #20551
    Pit Lord DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    If you'd like to be moderated less you could try lieing less.
    This is the exact kind of horseshit the mods need to address imo.

    If this poster disagrees with something I said, he has all the opportunity in the world to do so. This would give me an opportunity to respond directly to his point. But instead, the mods allow him to insult me without him providing one ounce of substantiation. I don't mind someone calling me a liar, but I do mind these baseless attacks on my character.

    Why the mods think these kinds of shit posts are acceptable is beyond me...they are in no way constructive to discussion and create a toxic environment within this forum.

    If moderation here is not capable of recognizing the issues which poison this forum...they are certainly not capable of providing solutions in a constructive manner.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  12. #20552
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloe View Post
    Trump Vs Biden. 2020. covid. Stimulus checks. Corruption. What a doozy! Can’t wait for the second debate. If it happens.

    Not a fan of town halls. I guess they are needed.

    We need universal income. But Biden said we’ll never be socialistically socialism Anyway. Is stimulus socialistic?
    we already have universal income, you just need to be a famer to get it. or disabled on SSDI. etc etc
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  13. #20553
    I love it when supporters of the racist and fascist occupying the WH come calling. 'Mods, it's unfair they're criticising my horrendous views!'

  14. #20554
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,840
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions.
    Don't quit your dayjob to become a comedian.

  15. #20555
    Pit Lord DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    2,497
    I find the rationalization for your bigotry amusing. I lift my head in wonder.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  16. #20556
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,155
    This thread is not about Doc's eternal victimization, if he sees a post against the rules he should just report it instead of complaining about moderators (again).
    /s

  17. #20557
    In other news, Piers Morgan is trying to lick Trump's arse. His rationale for why the allegations are true is, 'Biden hasn't denied it'. He has. You just can't read, just like ALL THE OTHER JOURNALISTS AT THE MAIL. People like him are stupid. But, Trump supporters. Not known for smarts.

    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This thread is not about Doc's eternal victimization, if he sees a post against the rules he should just report it instead of complaining about moderators (again).
    I think it's rule number 88 in the Trump supporters' manual? Voice grievance whilst being the cause of discord.

  18. #20558
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,155
    Republicans playing the long game, working to undermine any future political career for Hunter.
    /s

  19. #20559
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,622
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Republicans playing the long game, working to undermine any future political career for Hunter.
    It's not the dynasty Democrats they need to worry about, to be honest.

    What they should be afraid of is savvy progressive politicians that are far more keyed in to minority issues than previous generations of Democrats and able to mobilise them effectively.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  20. #20560
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions.
    By blatantly lying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •