PA is headed full blue...I don't even see much question about it. Too many red turned blue in the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You ever consider the person you're defending the person who started the fight? Of course not, you wanna be a internet hero. When you yourself have done a fair amount of bullying.
    Don’t care... at this point, a far greater grievance is that I am continuing to encourage your shit posting, because no mater what I say, you will never return to the topic.

As fot the later the point still stands this was twice you went afer me after I was defending myself. Try and learn the background on something before coming to a definitive position.
    Don’t care... infinite times...

Speak of positions, looks like we got some non-Bidens voters you can all shame. Since a lot of you seem to think it helps. In some peoples twisted since of reality this makes them Trump voters.
    I am sorry... are you ignoring that this very “non-Biden” voter, is trying to shame everyone else? Your bias is unbelievable...

Its on MSNBC so can't link tight to video.
    That’s great... how many months did you spend discouraging voting and shaming those who do vote? Then you are going to link unenthusiastic voters? Uhm... grats if you think you had something to do with it... I guess...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    GA is probably more likely to go blue than Texas this cycle, but neither will happen this year IMO.

I wonder if the ACB confirmation is the start of a bad next 7-10 days for Democrats. I could be wrong, but I predict Trump wins FL, OH, NC, PA. I think Biden takes back MI, but I think Trump will surprise with one of either WI or MN. Maybe Biden counter surprises with GA? Seems like all roads lead through PA, though.
    None of this aligns with reality on the ground right now.

Polls would have to be even more wrong than they were in 2016 for these results to happen. Like......weather report wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    None of this aligns with reality on the ground right now.

Polls would have to be even more wrong than they were in 2016 for these results to happen. Like......weather report wrong.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/6037687002/

Most swing states all within the margin of error, with Trump gaining coupled with new Republican voter registration far outpacing similar new Democrat voter registration in most, if not all said swing states.

10+ Year Old Account
    GA is probably more likely to go blue than Texas this cycle, but neither will happen this year IMO.

I wonder if the ACB confirmation is the start of a bad next 7-10 days for Democrats. I could be wrong, but I predict Trump wins FL, OH, NC, PA. I think Biden takes back MI, but I think Trump will surprise with one of either WI or MN. Maybe Biden counter surprises with GA? Seems like all roads lead through PA, though.
    Why would something that we knew was inevitable be bad days for Dems?

Hell, you don't think Mcconnell making a special late-night session to pack the courts ASAP won't piss off more people against the GOP?

10+ Year Old Account

Most swing states all within the margin of error, with Trump gaining coupled with new Republican voter registration far outpacing similar new Democrat voter registration in most, if not all said swing states.

Let us know when you're ready to rejoin us in reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not going to take the word of a single pollster as gospel.

Averages of all pollsters give Biden a much larger lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only unbelievable thing is that you created a make believe person of who I am, and then insert your own bullshit.
    I doubt there'd be room for any more.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    What is it with these bad faith shit heels coming out en masse today trying to claim they are not Trump supporters nor shitty race baiting bigots, full of BS?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    I'm a libertarian, I don't support Biden.

So, does that mean you are unable to justify or explain why you support such things?

I was thinking it was gonna be super close, but since you made this post, I'm now 100% convinced Biden is gonna win in a landslide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ROFL post of the week.

10+ Year Old Account

It wasn't the case 8 months ago but I think Trump has pissed enough of the Obama - > Trump voters in Midwest who feel the woes of the economy and pandemic the most since then.

They were that slim margin that pushed Trump over the edge in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. But now they are overly stressed with a job or struggling without one, the relationship is over.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Please link me where I defend Trump
    Every single post you make, defends Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

Let us know when you're ready to rejoin us in reality.
    Those are some pretty interesting numbers.

There is literally no reason whatsoever to be more against Biden than Trump. None.

If you vote for Trump it is because you are a Trump supporter and are straight up lying about being neutral.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    There is literally no reason whatsoever to be more against Biden than Trump. None.

If you vote for Trump it is because you are a Trump supporter and are straight up lying about being neutral.
    Agreed. 2016 could be excused (although you might join me in an "we told you so"). In 2020, voting Trump is voting for racism and hatred and lies and despotism and fascism the decline of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    According to this map, if the election ended today, Biden would win with 290 EV.

https://www.270towin.com/

IMO, that's not nearly enough. In a sane country, Biden would have at least 300 EV.
    290 + 163 does not = 538.

Yes, 290 is enough to win but not nearly enough, but you're forgetting the 85 EV's that are toss ups.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    290 + 163 does not = 538.

Yes, 290 is enough to win but not nearly enough, but you're forgetting the 85 EV's that are toss ups.
    He is wrong with the math, but the sane country, tbh if this was a sane country we'd have a 1936 or even a 1932 EC map. this is not a sane country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt you ever have anything of substance to add to a forum.
    You're no fun.
    /s

.Breaking News: The Supreme Court refused to extend Wisconsin’s deadline for absentee ballots in a 5-to-3 vote.
    https://t.co/ouPtzC20ce
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...479854596?s=19

Kavanaugh just issued a concurring opinion parroting Trump’s claim that states have an interest in not counting absentee ballots after Election Day. Barrett joins this Court now. Forget the polls. We need overwhelming turnout to overcome a looming constitutional crisis.
    https://twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/...057751553?s=19

Be ready for many court fights.

Going to need big turnouts in order for this not to happen.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-10-27 at 02:20 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!