Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Thanks for agreeing with me.

Every presidential election in the US*
    You seemed to have ignored the rest... go figure.

Every presidential election in the US*
    Thanks for agreeing with me that electing Biden will help future progressive politics. Hell pushing back against voter suppression alone would help immeasurably.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    That's funny. I can't wait for the reactions of these pro-Trump posters.
    You mean... you?

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020.

Only someone severely ignorant would ever accuse me of being a pro-Trump poster. My history of attacking Trump is well documented and well known on this forum.

Also can you focus on the subject of the thread instead of making all of your posts about the posters and individual forum-goers ?
    Except... that has already been shown by multiple people, including me, to not actually be the case.

I'm very much on-topic, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You mean... you?
    Point
    Set
    Match

Another amazing thing.
    Trump continues to get tons of free media coverage this cycle. One paper measured that Trump lead in mentions to Biden by 9:1.

I'm thinking Biden's low key campaign is a great thing. The polls continue to reward his style.

Campaigns with rabid podcast armies and Active MEasures have been a huge turn off.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Only someone severely ignorant would ever accuse me of being a pro-Trump poster. My history of attacking Trump is well documented and well known on this forum.
    No, but you saying that alt right is 100% more honest than other media and that the current rampant liberalism needs to be stopped. As I said numerous times, he is your necessary evil... because not electing Bernie, necessitates punishment of Trump. That’s just the sum of your argument, without going too much into Bernie being the rampant liberalism is said needs to be stopped.

Also can you focus on the subject of the thread instead of making all of your posts about the posters and individual forum-goers ?
    You being one of the loudest proponents of disenfranchising democrats to help Trump win, doesn’t make this personal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said this.

I said that alt-right youtubers have more credibility than the New York Times, which has been caught time and time again posting fake news about various subjects from Pewdiepie to GamerGate etc.
    It is what I said... Great! How did alt right Replace their attacks, when Trump claimed games cause mass shootings? This is why you think your line of reasoning is at all legitimate... you think alt right is credible... which directly means you use them as a source. What the fuck do you think I am trying to say when pointing it out? Your Great argument, is a Replacement of reality and reason, with fearmongering bullshit.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 03:08 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I never said this.

I said that alt-right youtubers have more credibility than the New York Times, which has been caught time and time again posting fake news about various subjects from Pewdiepie to GamerGate etc.
    You did say it had 100% more credibility than the NYT, and never offered evidence to back it up.

Are we ever going to see that evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

No. I don't.

This is the problem with you, Machismo, Milchshake etc.

You keep making assumptions and claims about people that aren't anywhere near based in reality or truth.

I'd also say your focus on arguing about individuals and what box you can put them in is getting way too much attention. You should focus on the subject and the larger picture instead. I'm just one of many who dislike Biden and will not vote for them, no matter what.
    You said it was 100% more credible than the NYT, so where is that evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I don't.

You keep making assumptions and claims about people that aren't anywhere near based in reality or truth.

I'd also say your focus on arguing about individuals and what box you can put them in is getting way too much attention. You should focus on the subject and the larger picture instead. I'm just one of many who dislike Biden and will not vote for them, no matter what.
    You just said they were more credible than NYT... words have meaning. Alt right youtube, is not credible at all:

For entertainment purposes only, a bit of graphic violence from a movie clip:

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If you don,t fit into their own preconceived notion of what they find acceptable you must be a Trump supporter... That of course coming from the same people who fail basic addition when it comes to election voting. Biden isn't an enthusiastic candidate so they have little else to do but scapegoat in case the 2016 DNC playbook fails again. I
    Well, that, and we caught him in his own words, showing that all of this talk about sexual assault was a fucking lie:

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020.

I agree.

So now what?

- - - Updated - - -

You have yet to provide any evidence for this hypothesis of yours.

Good luck, I'll be waiting.
    I provided it multiple times, as has Felya, enjoy!!!

If you actually cared about sexual assault, why did you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree.
    Oh, so you no longer think “Pewdiepie to GamerGate” were legitimate or credible concerns, but completely morons pushing their shit books and shittier supplements? (FYI... there is soy in their supplements. Not joking...)

I was saying I support Pence for several pages... it’s not hard... I didn’t go on to explain how I agree with his policy. That’s you...

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Another amazing thing.
    Trump continues to get tons of free media coverage this cycle. One paper measured that Trump lead in mentions to Biden by 9:1.
    I mean...not really?

Trump is president, he's de-facto going to get more news coverage out of that.

He's also "leading" (quotes because he's not) the country throw a pandemic and getting involved in controversies daily, at least until he stopped his daily briefings, and his administrations incompetent handling of the response has been covered heavily.

Biden's campaign hasn't been as visible digitally, which is hard to do to begin with, but he's not really doing himself any favors here. But I guess this is the kind of brilliant leadership you get when you hire the lady that ran what was literally the worst-run campaign of this primary - Beto's old campaign manager.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No. I don't.

I actually find hilirious how Machismo does it too, because he also has no intention of voting for Biden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If you think the thread is shit then wtf are you here?
    Meh, I agree with him on that. Its filled with liberals and conservatives defending the rape and war crimes their favourite candidate has omitted. Pretty sickening, just goes to show that rape culture is actually a thing in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know @Rochana, you'd be better off if you just retract your comment about preferring things to go down with another 4 years of Trump rather than see Biden as POTUS.

The Flynn news will not bode well for the Dems hoping to swing voters to their side. No matter what people think of Trump, most Americans hate even more the idea of someone being railroaded. Not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    The Flynn news will not bode well for the Dems hoping to swing voters to their side. No matter what people think of Trump, most Americans hate even more the idea of someone being railroaded. Not a good look.
    the Flynn news is also a fucking lie. He lied, he got caught. End. Of. Story.

Your "concern" is noted.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...uilty-lied-fbi

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42192080
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-04-30 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I agree with him on that. Its filled with liberals and conservatives defending the rape and war crimes their favourite candidate has omitted. Pretty sickening, just goes to show that rape culture is actually a thing in the US.
    Don’t forget your self, the guy crying about support of rapists, as if those are not serious accusations to just toss around for internet points. Do you think rape is serious issue, or something to simply toss around at people who don’t vote the way you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm... they do know Obama fired Flynn for improper behavior and he wasn’t registered as a foreign agent, when lobbying for Turkey. How did that lobbying work out by Turkey?

15+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't railroaded; it's standard line of questioning for any effective federal agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your "concern" is noted.
    Asking Flynn if he works for a foreign government, when investigators know that he was, is not railroading to make him lie. That’s fucked up spin doctoring...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    He wasn't railroaded; it's standard line of questioning for any effective federal agent.
    A cop seeing you buy drugs, asking you if you bought drugs, isn’t trying to trick you to lie. lol