Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    WP admin password was probably MAGA2020!

"Hacked" lol. You mean Trump's campaign team didn't find enough shit on Biden to skew the vote so they make up their own shit? Wait for Trump to accuse Biden of being responsible. Calling it now. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It's become so toxic that the Politics subforum has been semi-quarantined. Or am I the only one who's noticed that topics here do not show up on the Home page and haven't for the past couple years?
    It’s not just that... checking thread name... okay... it’s on topic... Here is a bit more in comparing before 2016 to 2020 elections now:

During the entire 8 years of Obama, all of the Obama threads were in general. There would be several ‘Obama is a fuck up’ threads... how you doing @Vyxn... It would be common to see several Obama hate topics on the main MMO Champ page. If you consider the commonly tossed around term, at least very recently, in curating. Consider all the issues of Obama flooding the forum, while Trump just has one thread. If you don’t look deeper, beyond how many threads each generated, Trump has only one fuck up... Although, to be fait, how do you measure when a Trump stops fucking up, to create a gradient?

Now... none of this is saying there is a conspiracy. It’s extremely obvious why they needed to do this... But, it does change perception, even if that wasn’t the intent.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-28 at 01:32 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It's extremely hard for Dotardito to have MI and WI.

I'm 95% sure that they will go to Biden ATM.
    Hmm? Despite poll numbers those Midwest states are the root of my election anxieties. I think it's right to have them all light red. I bet (hope) Biden's ground team isn't taking them for granted.

- - - Updated - - -

The check to the Russians bounced.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Based on what the message said, if we were to assume a foreign actor, I’d say China. They have blamed Covid on US before... shifting it to Trump would be seamless.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account

You can't withdraw from an empty account

10+ Year Old Account
    This feels more Chinese to me. Russians would have at least used capital letters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trumphadis on Twitter are ranting about Tucker Carlsons show tonight given he was supposed to be interviewing Hunter Bidens business partner tonight and how it's "devastating for Biden". Given I have yet to see any actual reporting about it on any reputable sites I'm assuming it's mostly hearsay or just outright bullshit.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Hmm? Despite poll numbers those Midwest states are the root of my election anxieties. I think it's right to have them all light red. I bet (hope) Biden's ground team isn't taking them for granted.
    I can confirm there is indeed a Biden ground game as I'm in the midwest and had a door knocker yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I can confirm there is indeed a Biden ground game as I'm in the midwest and had a door knocker yesterday.
    People going around Knocking door to door in gun-toting country pitching for Biden? Truly blessed souls.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I haven't had any door knockers, but the only ads I see in Iowa, are from Biden, Greenfield, and Ernst. No Trump ads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    he was supposed to be interviewing Hunter Bidens business partner tonight
    Wait, he canceled?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, he canceled?
    No, but I keep Trumphadis going on about how it was "devastating" and yet no reputable sources are reporting on what he said so far as I can tell. So I can only assume what he said is hearsay or bullshit.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trumphadis on Twitter are ranting about Tucker Carlsons show tonight given he was supposed to be interviewing Hunter Bidens business partner tonight and how it's "devastating for Biden". Given I have yet to see any actual reporting about it on any reputable sites I'm assuming it's mostly hearsay or just outright bullshit.
    Guess the smoking gun they hoped turned into a plastic water gun.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It’s the most likely reason it’s only trending in the fringe... as Ted Cruz said... Hunter Biden didn’t move a single vote. It only resonated with people already voting Trump.

Just to get ahead of this because you KNOW the usual dipshits are going to be posting about it shortly...

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...pressing-conf/

A six-second video tweeted by President Donald Trump’s campaign seeks to build on Trump’s narrative that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is not mentally sound to serve as president. The clip is deceptive and leaves out significant context.

The tweet posted Oct. 27 by the account @TrumpWarRoom shows Biden saying, "Why am I doing this? Why? What is my real aim?"

Biden did say those words during a campaign stop in Warm Springs, Ga., on Oct. 27 — but he was quoting something he said Pope Francis said, not expressing confusion about his own campaign.

Biden said that throughout history, there have been "charlatans, the con men, the phony populist, who sought the play on our fears, appeal to our worst appetites, and pick at the oldest scabs we have for their own political gain."

Biden, a practicing Catholic, went on to say that Pope Francis recently said people who want to lead should reflect on their purpose. He was referring to Pope Francis’ Oct. 3 encyclical letter.
    You know, because the Trump Defense Squad (hey! TDS!) here loves to take things Biden says or does out of context for a reallllly pathetic gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Probably because there's nothing at all illegal about Hunter Biden doing business in China. They got themselves all hyped on the accusations without ever bothering to consider if the accusations were actually a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Probably because there's nothing at all illegal about Hunter Biden doing business in China. They got themselves all hyped on the accusations without ever bothering to consider if the accusations were actually a crime.
    Yep, cuz if it was illegal to do business in China, Trump, Ivanka and Jared would all be fucked right now.

I found this list to be pretty handy, so I'm posting it here as much for myself as for everyone else.

How Long Will Vote Counting Take? Estimates and Deadlines in All 50 States

Unless things are a real blowout for Biden (or Trump, I suppose) then chances are we may have to go through a few extra days of stress. Pace your alcohol consumption accordingly.