Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I just heard from my family back home that apparently Trump's holding a rally in Omaha. No wonder the guy's polls are so shit, he's got a week until this election and he's campaigning in fucking Nebraska.
    That one electoral vote could be the difference considering it could be a 269 split.
    Last edited by muto; 2020-10-28 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That one electoral vote could be the difference considering it could be a 270 split.
    Not really, because as all evidence suggests, Trump isn't winning Minnesota, Michigan, or Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Not really, because as all evidence suggests, Trump isn't winning Minnesota, Michigan, or Pennsylvania.
    He doesn’t need to win those for a 269 split.

Last edited by muto; 2020-10-28 at 03:02 AM.

At this rate, it isn't going to be that close.

At this rate, it isn't going to be that close.
    Kamala Harris seems to think so.

https://www.ketv.com/amp/article/kam...house/34485795

He isn't going to win Wisconsin either. And at this rate, he isn't getting Arizona.

He isn't going to win Wisconsin either. And at this rate, he isn't getting Arizona.
    And he isn’t going to beat Hillary either by a landslide.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

...he didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    ...he didn't?
    He beat her by 77 electoral votes. Crushed.

Well, he didn't, and the polls were spot on in 2016. He got LESS EC votes than Obama did on both of his elections.

...he didn't?
    Really, really sad that they continue to believe that bullshit.

Trump Landslide? Nope

It's become just another stupid catchphrase for them with no basis in reality.

He won by a total of like 100k votes across......3, 4 states?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Just to get ahead of this because you KNOW the usual dipshits are going to be posting about it shortly...
    It must truly be demoralizing to be a member of the rabid fanbase. Trump has no plan, but Biden does. They only choice they feel they have is to take shit out of context, hoping that nobody notices.

You can ask @Ghostpanther about that. I caught him using the last Biden edited video to claim that he didn't know who he was running against -- something that could only be done by taking the context out of the euqation. In some places, that's just called "lying".

46th highest out of 58 contests isn't anywhere near remarkable, chuckles.

He won by a total of like 100k votes across......3, 4 states?
    And those states aren't anywhere near voting for him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden leads Wisconsin by 6 or more since June.

Biden leads Arizona by three and has pretty much all year. Arizona Democrats need to get out and vote, like, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And those states aren't anywhere near voting for him again.
    That's certainly the hope.

But like I've said before, I'm not taking any "victory" for granted, especially when it comes to Trump weasling his way through things. He weasled his way to being the republican nominee without ever holding majority republican approval in the 2016 race, weasled his way into being president despite losing the popular vote, weasled his way to two supreme court justices, and I doubt his attempted weasling days are over.

I'm cautiously optimistic Biden will win. All signs point to him doing so, and in any sane and rational world he would. But in a sane and rational world Trump never would have been president, and if the swing states were always sane and rational... they wouldn't be swing states.

The polls have been wrong before. And that's not a discredit to statistical polling; it's merely a testament to the fact that that tiny margin of error can indeed be meaningful enough to disrupt the election. I know that the "If polls were as wrong as they were in 2016" figure still has Biden winning, but... the polls COULD always be more wrong at the end of the day than they were in 2016.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    46th highest out of 58 contests isn't anywhere near remarkable, chuckles.
    Quick whip out the map that shows all that Red. Cause land can vote too!

It was around 80K people who decided those three states for our resident poster who thinks it was an awesome victory. Hey Trump won and almost all states do a winner take all but it was no crushing defeat.

Let the Trumpkins bathe in their Big Red map and greatest win ever. I want Biden to win but if it is over 304 Electoral votes, more that Trump in 2016, I will be unbearable in these forums to to the Trumpkins.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!