10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Boy oh boy, you guys are on one hell of a merry go around ride, huh
    I don’t think this is quite as fun as a merry go round... it’s fun, don’t get me wrong. But, not as fun... circling the drain! There we go... that’s a better euphemism...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are the Trumpster concerners still doing their BS routine? Anything new on the election?

I see the Twit-in-Chief's numbers are continuing to fall. Which isn't shocking considering what a total clusterfuck he's made of the United States' response to the coronapocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think this is quite as fun as a merry go round... it’s fun, don’t get me wrong. But, not as fun... circling the drain! There we go... that’s a better euphemism...
    It's an odd one for sure.

It is a small universe where anyone else can be worse for President than trump

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    This is the most comprehensive list I can find:

1. Jessica Leeds (1980s)

2. Ivana Trump (1989)

3. Jill Harth (1992-1993)

4. Kristin Anderson (early 1990s)

5. Lisa Boyne (1996)

6. Mariah Billado (1997)

7. Cathy Heller (1997)

8. Temple Taggart (1997)

9. Karena Virginia (1998)

10. Bridget Sullivan (2000)

11. Tasha Dixon (2001)

12. Melinda McGillivray (2003)

13. Rachel Crooks (2005)

14. Natasha Stoynoff (2005)

15. Ninni Laaksonen (2006)

16. Jessica Drake (2006)

17. Samantha Holvey (2006)

18. Summer Zervos (2007)

19. Cassandra Searles (2013)

20. Victoria Hughes (1997)

21. Jennifer Murphy (2005)

22. Juliet Huddy (2005 or 2006)

23. Alva Johnson (2016)

24. E. Jean Carroll (mid-1990s)

25. Karen Johnson (early 2000s)

Now what?
    So, why are you rooting for that guy to win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    No it's a reason not to vote for either one.
    But, you are showing that Biden actually tried to get liberal issues passed. Why would I not vote for him?

But what did he sign? Did he do anything but be a cheer leader for it? I mean yeah that's a lot, but he didn't sign shit.
    I’m sorry, he only cheer leaders for it and presided as VP over it... that is all. Thanks? I’ll vote for him to cheer leader healthcare again, as president.

Biden policies lost out to Warren's policies. I know you didn't bother reading the article, but try and keep up.
    No, I didn’t... Biden presided as VP, as Warren’s policy was implemented. What’s next, Biden will preside over Bernie policy? Another reason to vote Biden...

Yes, the individual mandate being struck down will cause premiums to go. As they have been and continue to so.
    No, the premiums will remain the same, but with Biden and his demand to increase taxes, shows there is a solution he already proposed and you pointed out. The cost to the poor will be mitigated, just as Biden cheer led... Another reason to vote Biden...

That statement had nothing to do with Biden or Trump. It's solely on the inadequacy of the failure of the ACA. Those things are a reality of healthcare with the ACA. Always was.
    It’s not ACA’s fault that Trump got elected. Why was ACA able to change the existing healthcare, while you now blaming ACA, for Trump doing to ACA, what Biden did while cheerleading against existing healthcare.

If you want to thank anyone for saving the ACA you should be thank the late John McCain.
    For siding with Biden and Democrats... Okay... thank you McCain for helping Biden and Democrats, stop Trump... another reason to vote Biden.

- - - Updated - - -

25. Karen Johnson (early 2000s)

Now what?
    22 more? Your list is not most recent... I will repeat again... I’ve linked for you... you ignored it.

I need you to see the full scroll as you attack Biden... I want you to see the full scope your alt right logic is ignoring. You don’t have to google for the Biden accuser’s name... do you?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

How exactly would I be doing that by stating people shouldn't vote?

I asked you this question before: Are you a Trump supporter because you don't vote?
    That has already been covered, time and time again. Do you need us to bring up your quotes, again?

Do you know what you haven't done... state what country you live in. You keep saying you won't vote.. but that's because you literally cannot vote.

Instead, you want Trump to win, because "Fuck Biden."

When trump brags about grabbing pussy hes just owning the SJWs

but biden grabs pussy suddenly its bad?

im starting a new hashtag #realmengrab the real thing

see im being pro masculinity and anti gender studies, all the anti sjw ppl better ssupport biden right?

oh wait they are all frauds i forgot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    When trump brags about grabbing pussy hes just owning the SJWs

but biden grabs pussy suddenly its bad?

im starting a new hashtag #realmengrab the real thing

see im being pro masculinity and anti gender studies, all the anti sjw ppl better ssupport biden right?

oh wait they are all frauds i forgot
    Trump’s 47 accusers, Kavanaugh’s history they got what they wanted, Trump’s approval literally went up as a result. They argued how it’s man’s rights, how it hurts women because men are afraid to hire women. Now, liberals are hypocrites, because they won? You can’t have it both ways... You cannot demand that a serial grouper be ignored, then once he is, you flip the switch and want to go back. Sorry, if the switch is getting flipped back, so is Trump’s serial assault. This is the alt right victory against SJWs and now they want to go back, but without bringing up the serial grouper in the White House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, you fucking won, liberals need to shut the fuck up? You established that assault is not disqualifying, got Trump and Kavanaugh in and stuck it to liberals. You got the normal you wanted... now you are pissed that Biden isn’t getting press? Well, three Trump accusers from 2019 alone, got less press combined. Assault charges no longer get the clicks... good job... pet your self on the back.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Remember, you fucking won, liberals need to shut the fuck up? You established that assault is not disqualifying, got Trump and Kavanaugh in and stuck it to liberals. You got the normal you wanted... now you are pissed that Biden isn’t getting press? Well, three Trump accusers from 2019 alone, got less press combined. Assault charges no longer get the clicks... good job... pet your self on the back.
    Exactly. Trumpsters are no longer morally qualified to question sexual assault charges against candidates.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Leaving Millions without insurance is shit.
    Leaving Millions under insured is shit.
    Continuing to let Medical Bankruptcy be a thing in 2012 was shit.
    People losing their Employer based insurance coverage because of a Pandemic or because they just happen to lose their job is shit.
    Giving Billions of dollars in tax payer money to float insurance companies to help pay for medical treatment but letting them keep their profits is shit.
    We have death panels with the ACA. Oh you can't afford treatment? You're dead. Funny how that works.
    I love how the Democrats for like twelve hours clamored bigly to demand Trump re-open the Obamacare markets in response to everyone losing that employer healthcare because their jobs evaporated; ignoring that nobody can afford to buy a new package and even if they can get it subsidized the copay's and deductibles would annihilate anyone who is now jobless stuck waiting for whatever means tested crumbs the Dems might possibly consider having if they don't ditch even those minuscule acts in another "grand bargain".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. Trumpsters are no longer morally qualified to question sexual assault charges against candidates.
    Nope, that is gone forever. They NEVER get to try and use that argument.

"But, you are a Trump supporter."

It counters it every single fucking time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he certainly won't do anything more than that.
    Certainly, he will just cheer on affordable healthcare, instead of signing healthcare checks to people who tweet Trump for 96 million or the Kushner plan. Again, you are making a very convincing case for Biden.

Biden gets no credit for the CFPB. None, not even a little bit.
    What ever justifies your bias...

Premiums will continue to go up so long as insurance is tied to a profit motive.
    Good try... we are talking about the mandate. Premiums going up after the mandate removal, was because ACA... that thing Biden cheered on and you claim will cheer on as president... paid to cover healthcare of the poor. I’m not a right winger, convincing me that a billionaire will better than the cheer leader... hard sell cotton... don’t think it will work.

The ACA was shit under Obama, and it is slightly more shittier under Trump, and well be less shitty under Biden. But it is still shit.
    Shit that made healthcare affordable for millions of Americans. I’m sorry, is this supposed to convince me not to vote Biden? Am I to ignore that part?

Biden had nothing to do with that vote. You trying to give him credit for everything is just sad.
    What am I giving him credit for, Cheer leading and presiding? Cheerleading is conceding to your assertion, instead of me saying signing. While presiding... well... he was the VP? You aren’t denying that?

When can we expect a list of all the times Biden inappropriately touched someone?
    I’ll start a list of names, of people he inappropriately touched:

Obama

Fuck it... copy and paste... done trying to fix the images.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 06:34 PM.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iverse-191860/
    Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.
    Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

tell me more about "ccreepy joe"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I love how the Democrats for like twelve hours clamored bigly to demand Trump re-open the Obamacare markets in response to everyone losing that employer healthcare because their jobs evaporated; ignoring that nobody can afford to buy a new package and even if they can get it subsidized the copay's and deductibles would annihilate anyone who is now jobless stuck waiting for whatever means tested crumbs the Dems might possibly consider having if they don't ditch even those minuscule acts in another "grand bargain".
    You cannot blame democrats for Trump dismantling ACA... how dishonest is this?

The democrats could still just choose a better candidate.

Bernie was so weak he lost to Biden showing the progressive wing still has major weakness.
    Biden was the best the main wing of the democrat party could come up with also showing major weakness.

Surely there is someone out there who isnt any of these people.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No it gave millions shitty insurance, and left millions still uninsured. Try and explain how great the ACA is to someone in one of the Dozens of countires that figured out how to cover everyone with less cost..
    You know where Healthcare is even more affordable? Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.

In fact its maximum levels of affordability, its fucking free. Versus some dweeb technocrats plan of cheaper but still a monthly premium, with co-pays and deductibles that are still brutal, owe and you have to navigate and interact with a byzantine bureaucracy every time your income changes, and there is an enrollment period and a myriad of other obnoxious complexities to what amounts to being forced to buy products from blood sucking parasites who bilk you for a lot of money and provide shittier services. I swear its like your average Democrat has a sexual fetish for paperwork, forms and markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DNC "Affordable Healthcare" is as much of a lie as clean coal. Its still terrible.
    Yet, millions of people had it. Yet, it helps millions more poor than the alternative. Is the issue helping the poor or having ideological purity?

Just his own policies and actual voting record.
    No, you said you refuse to give him credit. So... no... you pick and choose based on your bias.

Premiums were still going up when Biden was VP. The mandate was supposed to curb it. It had been a failure before Trump gutted it.
    No, it was succeeding in cutting the increased cost. It wasn’t failing before Trump, unless you are claiming millions with healthcare is a fail.

No it gave millions shitty insurance, and left millions still uninsured. Try and explain how great the ACA is to someone in one of the Dozens of countires that figured out how to cover everyone with less cost..
    Bullshit... ACA literally banned insurance that provided little to no coverage. It helped millions, with more getting help, if Trump were not elected. But, you got the opposite and not demand more of it.

I am denying Biden credit for the CFPB, as I deny him credit for his words when his actions contradict those words

You sure will buddy... you want him to talk pretty and do nothing?

The fact you refuse to actually name one says a lot.
    Actually, I started the list, including 3 pictures as evidence of inappropriate touching. You are refusing to continue the list and chastising me? What the fuck ever... fake bullshit... I followed your fucking rules and then added 3 images... tough shit.

See, when I did it to that dude, I fucking listed them all for him. When I asked him to name one, he didn’t list a name and show evidence, he ran for 2 days... despite me literally linking it to him.

I take this as a strange way to say that the pictures I provided were appropriate touching? I just want to make sure we establish a base...

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'd like to assume that because you have full on abandoned the "But you're a Trumpster" shtick that you finally given up on that line.

If there is to be no investigation, than what is it we are asked for? I mean you, Themius and Orbitus are saying "Well it should be investigated I guess" but by whom and in what way? So its a smear to investigate Biden, but wasn't a smear when it was Kavanaugh, Trump or Roy Moore? I mean again this all looks very selective.
    I know you are a Trump supporter but just like I am not going to get Zenkai to ever say he isn't a woke independent I expect the same from you. As I stated Kavanaugh had a precedent for the job he was applying for and republicans botched the job so now that is the lower standard, there have been no investigations into Trump or Roy Moore.

Trump smeared Biden that is a fact even before all this and you aren't going to trust his administration either so no point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I know you are a Trump supporter but just like I am not going to get Zenkai to ever say he isn't a woke independent I expect the same from you. As I stated Kavanaugh had a precedent for the job he was applying for and republicans botched the job so now that is the lower standard, there have been no investigations into Trump or Roy Moore.

Trump smeared Biden that is a fact even before all this and you aren't going to trust his administration either so no point.
    It’s very easy to say you support something or someone, but a lot more difficult to actually show it. When I was saying I support Pence for two pages, I swear that it felt fine... I giggled...

Edit: Just a reminder, there were 8 investigations into Hillary, they still chanted “lock her up”. I don’t see how even an investigation with clear evidence, would convince them. In large part, bitching that men are being mistreated, doesn’t require evidence of Kavanaugh.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 07:37 PM.