10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    When trump brags about grabbing pussy hes just owning the SJWs

but biden grabs pussy suddenly its bad?

im starting a new hashtag #realmengrab the real thing

see im being pro masculinity and anti gender studies, all the anti sjw ppl better ssupport biden right?

oh wait they are all frauds i forgot
    Are we making excuses for Biden just because Republicans are willing to look the other way?

Imagine that. Lowering your own standards to match reprehensible ones.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, that is gone forever. They NEVER get to try and use that argument.

"But, you are a Trump supporter."

It counters it every single fucking time.
    It doesn't actually. Ever. Trump supporters simply don't give a fuck. If they see a cudgel to beat the opposition with they'll do it without even thinking twice about it. They don't care how the cudgel got there and who the cudgel was used against only that it exists.

Seriously, the biggest Trump critic is Trump himself and that's entirely ignored by his supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. Trumpsters are no longer morally qualified to question sexual assault charges against candidates.
    Turns out neither are Democrats.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Turns out neither are Democrats.
    Oh you bet... it must be why Trump’s approval went up during Kavanaugh and Biden’s isn’t...

When Trump was running, his opponent wasn’t abusing women, but Trump brought the woman Bill cheated on Hillary with, to the debates. Republicans put up no restraint in excusing his behavior. Kavanaugh fucking boosted Trump’s support. But, now that Biden is accused, I’m supposed to just stand back and let Trump win? Fuck that, I can’t be clearer in saying that I disapprove of Biden, but am voting for him because Trump is worse.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 07:43 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Yes I always had an issue with the Government forcing lower middle class and poor onto a private insurance policies that could still leave them vulnerable to medical bankruptcy.
    I’m sorry, no... they are forced, when they are on Medicare for all... which is a good thing. ACA, gave people the option and to make the option more appealing, subsidized it for the poor. Be careful how you toss those “forced” stones... you want them to be forced as part of medicare for all. Don’t step on your own toes trying to attack Biden...

Nope
    Solid argument...

The article i linked from 2015 showed evidence otherwise.
    How was it failing, when millions had it? What is your definition for success?

Yet medical bankruptcy for those with insurance never went away.
    Link your statistics...

You are backing the person who passed policies that lead to Trump and expecting any kind of change.
    Then you are backing Trump... I’m backing who ever is against Trump. Because I actually care about Americans. If talking shit about Trump and voting Biden is how it needs to be done, I am at peace with that... But... you have to admit that you are supporting Trump, to stop Biden. Deal?

You got my reply confused with someone else.
    nope... try again... You asked me why I didn’t list any... I did, with 3 pictures... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Oh great, he's invaded this thread too...

Anyways -
    Biden Accuser Reade's Allegations Match Scene from Dead Father's Novel.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...Father-s-Novel

Seems awful coincidental...

Here's a good example of why Twitter doesn't fucking matter.

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/30/bid...t-allegations/

Chris Hayes of MSNBC covered the Biden story last night. That's great! But according to Salon, Biden supporters are out for Hayes' head. They don't actually seem to cite any of them, just pointing towards a hashtag.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FireChri...=hashtag_click

I've been scrolling for a few minutes and I haven't seen a single "serious" post using this hashtag that calls for Hayes removal. Every single post is dismissing the hashtag and acting like it's a thing that exists.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if this was another bot-pushed hashtag, because I'm not seeing any evidence it's genuine.

But it's why Twitter is fucking irrelevant in politics and should not be paid attention to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Anyways -

Just to stress this, since the right has been building a caricature of all female accusers as liers. This is not the norm. The vast majority of assault is under reported, not over reported. Don’t let this confirm the alt right dogma. This is an individual, not all women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iverse-191860/
    Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.
    Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

tell me more about "ccreepy joe"
    In another news, the world can have more than 1 rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just to stress this, since the right has been building a caricature of all female accusers as liers. This is not the norm. The vast majority of assault is under reported, not over reported. Don’t let this confirm the alt right dogma. This is an individual, not all women.
    Of course not.

This particular allegation is spectacularly suspect... taking time to come out with sexual assault allegations is normal. Editing your story multiple times is not.

Reade was also caught editing her previous medium posts to make them more in line with her new story.
    https://romansresearch.wordpress.com...ial-edits/amp/

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, he's invaded this thread too...

Anyways -

Just stick to the Russian story, its less insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not.

This particular allegation is spectacularly suspect... taking time to come out with sexual assault allegations is normal. Editing your story multiple times is not.

Reade was also caught editing her previous medium posts to make them more in line with her new story.
    https://romansresearch.wordpress.com...ial-edits/amp/
    In the end, the fuckers get what they wanted. It’s just going to get worse for women...

Quote Originally Posted by article
    What this all means is up to you. But this much is clear: In the same day she accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, Tara Reade edited her previous statements to better match her new allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Here's a good example of why Twitter doesn't fucking matter.

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/30/bid...t-allegations/

Chris Hayes of MSNBC covered the Biden story last night. That's great! But according to Salon, Biden supporters are out for Hayes' head. They don't actually seem to cite any of them, just pointing towards a hashtag.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FireChri...=hashtag_click

I've been scrolling for a few minutes and I haven't seen a single "serious" post using this hashtag that calls for Hayes removal. Every single post is dismissing the hashtag and acting like it's a thing that exists.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if this was another bot-pushed hashtag, because I'm not seeing any evidence it's genuine.

But it's why Twitter is fucking irrelevant in politics and should not be paid attention to.
    Yeah, it's just exceedingly goofy, regardless of who try-hard manufactured it, which could of course be anybody at this point.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    It doesn't actually. Ever. Trump supporters simply don't give a fuck. If they see a cudgel to beat the opposition with they'll do it without even thinking twice about it. They don't care how the cudgel got there and who the cudgel was used against only that it exists.

Seriously, the biggest Trump critic is Trump himself and that's entirely ignored by his supporters.
    Well, that's pretty much the point. There's no use in actually being genuine with them, because they are not being honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    What’s insane about it? She copied a story from her dads book?

So... it’s Russia (your take), her saying Biden is honest just 2 years ago, her father’s book and her editing her story. Gotcha...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    In the end, the fuckers get what they wanted. It’s just going to get worse for women...
    I think this will have played out before the election.

Unfortunately this was bound to happen with #MeToo. The narrative will swing from one extreme to another and it will be used to bludgeon people that actually care about sexual assault survivors.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-04-30 at 08:12 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    So first, we know this person unironically reads DailyKos.

Second, from the crack and totally reliable reporting that is "Doctor Who" with a Star Wars rebel avi on DailyKos we learn that Tara Reade is 'totes lying to destroy Biden.

DailyKos is like only three millimeters above sighting a DNC or Biden campaign press release as a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    How was a individual mandate an option? They had the option to pay a fine? How very Orwellian.
    The insurance from the marketplace was an option... what the fuck? People were not forced to get insurance through the marketplace, mandate subsidized the cost.

Well what you get when you refuse to accept me at my word.
    Yeah, I already saved 3 Nigerian kings, I’m good.

Millions were still under insured. That is a failure.
    Yeah, should have elected Hillary... you know, instead of “I don’t care, do you?” as the First Lady, she pushed for universal coverage. Now, we need to vote against Trump, just to get back the millions that lost it and to help the millions more that need it now.

More than enough evidence out there. Here this was in 2015 and has 2 studies.
    Just say that you don’t care if millions get healthcare and we can move on. We are using different metrics... you are talking solvency, I am talking coverage. You are Biden, asking how we will pay for it... I am Bernie, saying it doesn’t mater, because of the millions it helped. Haha! You are like Biden...

I've never voted for a republican in my life, and your own broken logic on elections won't change that.
    Young grasshopper, read it again... I am ahead of your bullshit... never said you will vote Trump. Care to try again?

I see one with Obama and appears to be consensual.
    Okey... do I get to say you support sexual assault, because you failed to add a single other name? I played my part... and you played yours too... you give lo... uh... never mind...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this will have played out before the election.

Unfortunately this was bound to happen with #MeToo. The narrative will swing from one extreme to another and it will be used to bludgeon people that actually care about sexual assault survivors.
    Which, to no surprise, is barely anybody in US politics.

Rape culture is fun.

2 new people for my ignore list today!