4 battleground polls will be releasing tomorrow morning from NYT/Sienna.

Very interested in that PA number. Anything around 6 means we should be out of the realm of possibility for fuckery with polling misses or GOP shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    4 battleground polls will be releasing tomorrow morning from NYT/Sienna.

Very interested in that PA number. Anything around 6 means we should be out of the realm of possibility for fuckery with polling misses or GOP shenanigans.
    That would seal the election, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    That would seal the election, right?
    A win in PA basically means Trump has 0 path to the presidency.

Basically 5-7 in the NYT Sienna poll means minimal movement in the last week. NYT/Sienna also weights by education. There have been other polls in PA but for the most part they've been steady. Movement down to 3-4 would scare me a bit as it would imply movement towards Trump in the late days of the election.

This of course assumes all the polls are wrong in Trump's favor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

does this count as a cancel culture mob?
    is bari weiss writing an article on it??

*crickets*

- - - Updated - - -

538 says there's a 60% chance Biden is declared the winner by 3am.

Please, God, let it be true.
    if he wins florida..but i dont think he will win florida, florida solidly Red after it still voted for desantis after how awful rick scott was and the blue wave in other states like even kansas

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

does this count as a cancel culture mob?
    is bari weiss writing an article on it??

*crickets*

- - - Updated - - -

if he wins florida..but i dont think he will win florida, florida solidly Red after it still voted for desantis after how awful rick scott was and the blue wave in other states like even kansas
    We can still learn a lot about the electorate even if Biden doesn't win FL. Look at Sumter county. If Trump doesn't win it by at least 30 points it means he'll have lost a ton of ground amongst seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    They were trying to PIT one of the Biden cars, not the bus.

https://twitter.com/ericcervini/stat...572859395?s=20
    What do you think is an attempted PIT in this video? Freezing the frame at 15 seconds, it looks like the SUV has veered heavily into the lane that the truck is driving in to their right. The driver of the truck appears to hold their line then move a couple feet to the left, pushing the SUV back into their own lane. I have no idea how you could look at that clip and think the person driving the truck is the aggressor - the only reason there isn't a nasty wreck is because they're pretty decent at driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What do you think is an attempted PIT in this video? Freezing the frame at 15 seconds, it looks like the SUV has veered heavily into the lane that the truck is driving in to their right. The driver of the truck appears to hold their line then move a couple feet to the left, pushing the SUV back into their own lane. I have no idea how you could look at that clip and think the person driving the truck is the aggressor - the only reason there isn't a nasty wreck is because they're pretty decent at driving.
    Oh they veered heavily into the back of the other car and then back into their lane then DID IT AGAIN. Totes just a normal veering. They were driving entirely straight until they got to the not trump car.

The only reason there wasn't a wreck is because everyone was slowing down. The truck was obviously trying to do whatever it could to knock the smaller car out of the way so they could box the Biden bus in (which was being forced to change lanes by the other trucks).

10+ Year Old Account
    538 says there's a 60% chance Biden is declared the winner by 3am.

Please, God, let it be true.
    Link? I wanna see that for myself.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The only reason there wasn't a wreck is because everyone was slowing down. The truck was obviously trying to do whatever it could to knock the smaller car out of the way so they could box the Biden bus in (which was being forced to change lanes by the other trucks).
    No no you see spectral is now our resident radical centrist (read capitulator). They were only trying to aid the bus in changing lanes. We don't know all the facts!

And here's a clip of Trump thanking the Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...36317252030471

Honestly, I don't know how to respond to that level of delusion. At the point that the vehicles contact each other, the truck is entirely in its own lane:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No no you see spectral is now our resident radical centrist (read capitulator). They were only trying to aid the bus in changing lanes. We don't know all the facts!
    I have no idea what you're looking at. You people seem to have lost your damned minds. The truck is traveling in its lane behind the bus and gets sideswiped.

More good news -
    https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...c8ca24ea5.html

TLDR - Parts of Georgia that went heavily D in 2016 and 2018 have already surpassed their 2016 vote totals.

Honestly, I don't know how to respond to that level of delusion. At the point that the vehicles contact each other, the truck is entirely in its own lane:

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what you're looking at. You people seem to have lost your damned minds. The truck is traveling in its lane behind the bus and gets sideswiped.
    You've lost your damn mind if you think that Trump trucks aren't being the ****ing aggressors, they're trying to box the Biden bus in and run it off the road. The suv was trying to keep close enough to keep that from happening, and the Trump truck swiped him out of the way so he could tailgate a couple feet behind a bus like a COMPLETE PSYCOPATH!

Stop defending these deranged assholes, or stop pretending you're not on their side.

New @CNN polls (LVs)...

Arizona: Biden 50%, Trump 46%
    Michigan: Biden 53%, Trump 41%
    North Carolina: Biden 51%, Trump 45%
    Wisconsin: Biden 52%, Trump 44%
    https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...47406710870023

0 evidence of any late movement towards Trump in any of those polls.
    I'll take it!

Here's a poll showing the national average lead 3 days to Election Day.

National Average Lead 3 Days To #ElectionDay

2000: Bush +2
    2004: Bush +2.3
    2008: Obama +6.4
    2012: Obama +0.5
    2016: Clinton +2.9
    2020: Biden: +8.7
    https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...22652029296643

One thing to note that Biden is above 50% in all of the new CNN polls and averages over 50% in all those states polled. Even if there was 100% undecided going for Trump (which there definitely isn't!) Biden would still win the presidency even if he lost both PA and FL.

You've lost your damn mind if you think that Trump trucks aren't being the ****ing aggressors, they're trying to box the Biden bus in and run it off the road. The suv was trying to keep close enough to keep that from happening, and the Trump truck swiped him out of the way so he could tailgate a couple feet behind a bus like a COMPLETE PSYCOPATH!

Stop defending these deranged assholes, or stop pretending you're not on their side.
    Not only that. At the start of the video, that White SUV vehicle is directly behind the bus, it's a campaign volunteer car with people not on the bus. That tiny-dicked fucker in the black truck was tailgating like an asshole.