1. #2201
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    27,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, Trump has a history of more assaults in the last 40 years, than there are years. Biden has one accusation...



    Are you now celebrating increased chances of a serial sexual assault getting re-elected? You didn’t skip a beat, between celebrating Trump’s chances and complaining about the history of one assault investigation. Be careful... those sort of contradictions can cause an aneurism and anal fissures. Stress is real...




    That argument is the definition of gaslighting.
    The irony of this coming from somebody defending a rapist, I can't contain my laugther.
    Trump raped more, Biden committed more war crimes. But somehow most people on those forums are defending either of those 2 men. What a hilarity.


    And clearly, celebrating Biden doing terrible among left-leaning people is now celebrating Trump. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

  2. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's also shown that it's not about sexual assault at all... that little lie was also revealed.
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.

    ETA: link
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2020-04-30 at 12:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Until then, I honestly don't care about anything else much. Until then it can all burn down to the ground for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" "Arch-angel of Riots" is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun.

  3. #2203
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    The irony of this coming from somebody defending a rapist, I can't contain my laugther.
    Quote me defending a rapist.

    Trump raped more, Biden committed more war crimes. But somehow most people on those forums are defending either of those 2 men. What a hilarity.
    I’m sorry... is Trump selling arms to Saudi Arabia, which has bombed schools children just last year in Yemen? I’m sorry... who has more civilian casualties due to increased bombing, Trump or Biden? Because if you are going to argue that Trump was too busy being a reality star, to sign off on the war. His tepid support for the war at the time, sort of implies he would have, if he could have. Because the war had over 90% support and Trump is a populist.

    And clearly, celebrating Biden doing terrible among left-leaning people is now celebrating Trump. lol
    Oh, you are falling for his scam? Good job! The guy already admitted he thinks liberals are going too far and need to be stopped. He already proclaimed that alt right is more honest than other media. So, while you are busy looking for a quote where I support a rapist, please think about why you are so blinded, that you are falling for his obvious ploy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  4. #2204
    Banned Rochana Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Your forum signature
    Posts
    6,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.
    No, it's not.

    Stop talking nonsense or going out from absurd assumptions.

  5. #2205
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" Rochana is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun. Speaking of utterly morally bankrupt.
    Yes, they have. It’s the following:

    Miss understanding of the term “monopoly on violence”.
    Belief that terms like Government and Anarchy, are defined by feelings.
    Rampant liberalism is out of control and needs to be stopped by any means.
    Alt right youtube is 100% more honest than other media.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  6. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Biden committed more war crimes. l
    Citation plz.

  7. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    No, it's not.

    Stop talking nonsense or going out from absurd assumptions.
    Sadly, we have your own quotes to go by. You clearly stated it wouldn't bother you at all if Trump won, which is odd for someone who has been screaming about sexual assault.

    Your entire argument was done right there. Your true motives were revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  8. #2208
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Stop talking nonsense or going out from absurd assumptions.
    I’m calling it cultural imperialism demanding a necessary evil. As in, going around to other cultures, deeming them unfit, to then attempt to change them to your view point by any means necessary. Just like imperialist, you deem a culture inferior and than attempt to destroy it through underhanded tact. Tact, that necessitates Trump, as punishment for disagreement.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  9. #2209
    Banned Rochana Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Your forum signature
    Posts
    6,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Sadly, we have your own quotes to go by.
    Quotes are pointless when you can't understand the words or meaning behind the words.

  10. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’m calling it cultural imperialism demanding a necessary evil. As in, going around to other cultures, deeming them unfit, to then attempt to change them to your view point by any means necessary. Just like imperialist, you deem a culture inferior and than attempt to destroy it through underhanded tact. Tact, that necessitates Trump, as punishment for disagreement.
    Or, as seems more and more likely, punishment purely for fun. When the governing principle shifts this much, this fast from post to post, there isn't one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Until then, I honestly don't care about anything else much. Until then it can all burn down to the ground for all I care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fair to conclude that "Fuck the poor" "Arch-angel of Riots" is just in it with the hope of inflicting maximum harm for maximum chaos, and since they've shown no particular attachment to any guiding moral, ideological, or political principle, it seems to be for the sake of maximum fun.

  11. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Quotes are pointless when you can't understand the words or meaning behind the words.
    Oh, I understood it just fine, you showed your true hand, and completely undermined your argument.

    I'm well aware of the meaning. You are some random person who refuses to say where he's from, who has no actual dog in this fight, who is trying to stir up shit in order to splinter the Democrats and get Trump elected.

    It's not like people haven't had you pegged from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  12. #2212
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    We have a virus right now, where Trump is trying to shift blame to China. You honestly think, that post 9/11, Trump would have been the calm and collected senator, who would show reason and restraint to not support the war? Because despite his claims to the contrary, do you honestly think Trump wouldn’t at least consider nuking Iran, beyond Bush’s possible contemplation? If Trump were president on 9/11, Middle East would have been a sheet of glass... he saw muslims celebrating in NYC... He was driving those conspiracy theories.

    There were few public figures that were stocking up anti muslim rhetoric like Trump. But, Trump is honest, to believe that despite accusing Obama of being a terrorist for not bombing as much as Trump wanted... He wouldn’t have supported the war? How? The only way, is simply to trust him, which at this point should be absurd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Quotes are pointless when you can't understand the words or meaning behind the words.
    When I challenge you on their meaning, you keep talking about feelings, not their actual meaning. Don’t act indignant...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 01:03 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  13. #2213
    Banned Rochana Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Your forum signature
    Posts
    6,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not like people haven't had you pegged from the start.
    Your little malicious clique has an agenda. Your motives to support Biden are no better than my own to oppose him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    When I challenge you on their meaning, you keep talking about feelings, not their actual meaning. Don’t act indignant...
    That is your own interpretation / opinion born from malicious intent.

  14. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Your little malicious clique has an agenda. Your motives to support Biden are no better than my own to oppose him.
    I've made my agenda quite clear, calling people out on their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy.

    I do not support Biden, and have stated I will not be voting for him. I have also stated I think he's a creepy old dude (and worse adjectives).

    You got caught, it's time for you to admit to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  15. #2215
    Banned Rochana Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Your forum signature
    Posts
    6,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have also stated I think he's a creepy old dude (and worse adjectives).
    Glad we agree then.

    Let's make sure more people end up refusing to vote for him.

    *high five*

  16. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Glad we agree then.

    Let's make sure more people end up refusing to vote for him.

    *high five*
    Glad we agree that you don't actually care about sexual assault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  17. #2217
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    That is your own interpretation / opinion born from malicious intent.
    No, I can’t misinterpret a demand for feelings, because the definition of Government and Anarchy, didn’t meet your needs. I linked you Hanlon's razor very recently and several times:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

    What malice is there, in exposing dishonesty? I don’t care about your feelings...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Let's make sure more people end up refusing to vote for him.
    Pence 2020...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    a history of sexual harassment is just a happy coincidence
    I'm not sure that is the wording anyone should use there. Sexual harassment is never something to consider "happy."

    Also, *alleged.

  19. #2219
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    27,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Citation plz.
    His time in the senate(Iraq war being the big one) and 8 years under Obama(a ton of bombings/drone strikes and the war in Libya) beats 4 years of Trump.

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-role-iraq-war
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

  20. #2220
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Your little malicious clique has an agenda. Your motives to support Biden are no better than my own to oppose him.
    It’s far better... I’ve never liked Biden, I’ve ripped him to shreds during the debates. You can still go read those threads and see if I say a single positive thing. You know what I did say repeatedly... I’m voting for who ever opposes Trump on the ballot. As you can see by my posts and can place me in a demographic, I’m the typical Warren supporter. I’m voting Biden, as it’s the most likely person to stop Trump policy. I don’t run around pretending to really be a Pence supporter, to convince people to vote for my secret candidate.

    Until you start openly saying that you want Trump to win, since you can’t vote in US... people who say they don’t like Biden, but will still be voting for him, will inherently be better... because it’s not lying or deception.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    His time in the senate(Iraq war being the big one) and 8 years under Obama(a ton of bombings/drone strikes and the war in Libya) beats 4 years of Trump.
    I want you to say that Trump, who pushed muslim conspiracy theory, would be the rational voice in the senate, to argue that UN inspectors not finding anything, meant no reason for war. As you say the above, I want you to put in text, that you don’t believe there would have been a war, if Trump were senator. Because, that’s bullshit... he is blaming China for corona response and you think he wouldn’t have turned the Middle East into a sheet of glass? He would sip a glass of bleach and then contemplate how despite populace support, he would make the responsible choice?

    Edit: are we not counting Trump’s weapon sales? If we get paid, are we free of any responsibility in our bombs dropping on schools?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 01:41 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •