10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    All the worse for those of us that voted early to still be nagged for a month after.
    Same here, I voted about three weeks ago. I have had a couple people come to my door trying to convince me to vote as well, after I already voted.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Or anti-semites

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/11/j...ndalized-trump

Jewish Cemetery In Michigan Vandalized With 'Trump' Instead Of Swastikas
    Well, with that, it is official. You can actually swap Trump with Nazi as they are now being used for both the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Panhandle and orlando. nuff said
    I live around Orlando. The amount of stupid on display is staggering. For instance every Tuesday for the last few months a large group of nutjobs have gathered on the corner of a pretty busy intersection waving giant trump flags and giant trump as rocky photos. Even after FDOT posted signs all along the right-of-way at this intersection against trespassing

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Agreed, but it makes sense. MADD is a single issue group, they only care about getting drunk drivers off the road, and Prop 22 is the best way to keep ride share companies operating as-is.

I hate it too, but it's the nature of single issue groups.
    Nothing like pushing thousands of people into sub poverty wage, to make them alcoholics that then drive all night drunk driving people in their ubers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I live around Orlando. The amount of stupid on display is staggering. For instance every Tuesday for the last few months a large group of nutjobs have gathered on the corner of a pretty busy intersection waving giant trump flags and giant trump as rocky photos. Even after FDOT posted signs all along the right-of-way at this intersection against trespassing
    went there once...once.....

I even have family in Orlando, but since my grandmother with the money died and the money train stopped they no longer talk to us.
    upstanding people i tell you.... /s
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

i hold no hope for florida

my two friends in florida....one brought a computer for 2900 instead of buying a bed (sleeps in a sleeping bag on the floor)... and the other spends his time bragging about how hot his sister is and how many times he's almost seen her naked.

i mean she is hot.....tho
    Also got my brother in law living in Florida and he will actively ignore anything that tells him what he doesn't want to believe and will rather fight his way out of stuff than think his way out and thinks that just because you talk the loudest and hurl the best insults you won on the merits.

Also go a friend who moved down there and supports him and he actively got the point where he couldn't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion to protect his views. Even went as far as showing him where even Trump admitted the stuff and he couldn't accept it.

The insanity that exists within that state is scary.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Look at this mother fucking ....oh....god i want to say it.....

First lady Melania Trump cast her ballot on Tuesday in Palm Beach, Fla., where photos and video showed that she was the only person in her polling station who was not wearing a mask.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm still not convinced Florida won't Fuck-Florida it up tbh
    True. Never underestimate Floridaman

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Also got my brother in law living in Florida and he will actively ignore anything that tells him what he doesn't want to believe and will rather fight his way out of stuff than think his way out and thinks that just because you talk the loudest and hurl the best insults you won on the merits.

Also go a friend who moved down there and supports him and he actively got the point where he couldn't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion to protect his views. Even went as far as showing him where even Trump admitted the stuff and he couldn't accept it.

The insanity that exists within that state is scary.
    ya when i was younger i actually wanted to move down there.

now i am thinking TN, but that is beginning to look like a mini Florida.

Want to find something between NY and FL
    Will have to see how this election goes. Will be a good indication as to the level of stupid. County by county maps should help cross off a lot of area's :P
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean she is hot
    Not your sister, dude.

On topic: 538 has some odds for the less-common situations.

1) Trump wins the popular vote but loses EC: < 1%

2) Biden wins the popular vote but loses EC: 8%

3) Nobody wins EC: < 1% (whew)

4) Recount becomes mandatory: 4%

5) 2016 map is 100% repeated: < 1%
    3a) Trump steals at least one state from Clinton 2016: 24%
    3b) Biden steals at least one state from Trump 2016: 98%

4) Trump wins 50% or more of the popular vote: 1%

5) Lindsey Graham loses: 23%

6) Cornyn loses: 14%

7) Republicans take the House: 3%

Specifically, they say Democrats will easily hold 198 seats, GOP easily hold 155, and the rest all get coin flipped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look at this mother fucking ....oh....god i want to say it.....

First lady Melania Trump cast her ballot on Tuesday in Palm Beach, Fla., where photos and video showed that she was the only person in her polling station who was not wearing a mask.
    Probably she and he thinks that since they already had it they are now immune and of course being the type of people they are only think about themselves and have no concept of leading by example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Same here, I voted about three weeks ago. I have had a couple people come to my door trying to convince me to vote as well, after I already voted.
    It feels weird now to not be doing anything, just kind of on the sidelines. Which I guess is good for me, after all my years of apathy, to now feel like things are off when its election day and I'm not involved - that participation has become the norm.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Probably she and he thinks that since they already had it they are now immune and of course being the type of people they are only think about themselves and have no concept of leading by example.
    Yea probably, but the thing she/they dont understand is that it's about sending a message and be a good role-model.

Can states count mail in ballots now?

Or they have to wait for voting closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Should Biden pull off the victory, I can’t wait until these are the only “presidential controversies” we have to deal with.
    Can't wait for Hannity to air a segment complaining about how Biden likes spicy mustard on his cheeseburgers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    AOC is an outrage magnet. And what's hilarious is she doesn't even have to do anything. The perpetually outraged will find some reason to start shrieking whenever AOC is around.

I hope she wins the presidency in 2028. Would be fun
    Putin khuliyo

Pretty quiet in San Diego. No long lines. In San Diego County, 1.3M already did the early voting thing. The County Registrar expect around 1.5M votes total which is around 79% turnout (total registered voters in San Diego is 1.9M). So the County only have to deal with around 200k voters or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Yea probably, but the thing she/they dont understand is that it's about sending a message and be a good role-model.
    Sending a good message? Being a good role model?

Why would the trump administration start now?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Can states count mail in ballots now?

Or they have to wait for voting closed.
    Depends on State.

4 years ago I was playing Fallout 4, ignoring the election figuring Clinton had it in the bag, then I started getting texts from co-workers that evening and thought I was getting pranked. Funny how that is one of those “remember exactly where you were” moments, like Challenger and 9-11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    4 years ago I was playing Fallout 4, ignoring the election figuring Clinton had it in the bag, then I started getting texts from co-workers that evening and thought I was getting pranked. Funny how that is one of those “remember exactly where you were” moments, like Challenger and 9-11.
    That’s why I’m not breathing a sigh of relief until Biden’s victory is officially announced, no matter how good the early polls might have looked.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That’s why I’m not breathing a sigh of relief until Biden’s victory is officially announced, no matter how good the early polls might have looked.
    well unfortunately my dad needs surgery tomorrow morning so I will be drugged up real early tonight to get some sleep because i work overnights and won't be getting to bed after work cause of the surgery.

By drugged i mean some melatonin pills and half a sleeping pill. two fans running to drown out noise and the world!

So hopefully i wake up to something good around 10:30
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!