1. #22941
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,200
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If they were a Disney villian they'd have a kick ass musical number.

    They're more like a poorly constructed Bond villian with no motivation other than being evil.
    He is Gordon Gekko from Wallstreet:

    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  2. #22942
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    22,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's like Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. But like, without any of the sex appeal or bedroom eyes. So literally no redeeming qualities, just pretty much straight malicious evil.

    Which...is good to a significant minority of Americans still? I'm still not comfortable with how large the, "I'd like the racist authoritarian if he'd just stop Tweeting and shout a little less." crowd in this country is.
    Gotta deal with one thing at a time.

    Also, Frollo? Sex appeal? I mean to each their own, but... ick.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  3. #22943
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1320817394101735429

    I can't wait for Tuckers Show tomorrow. This is gonna be extremely interesting.
    I'm still wondering what crime you people think Hunter committed. I hear lots of screeching about the fake emails, but none of the emails I read had anything criminal in them.

  4. #22944
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I'm still wondering what crime you people think Hunter committed. I hear lots of screeching about the fake emails, but none of the emails I read had anything criminal in them.
    It changes just about every day... I think they are going to discuss his sex tape today... not sure...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  5. #22945
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Also, Frollo? Sex appeal? I mean to each their own, but... ick.
    Hey, he's not up my alley, but apparently some folks like the sultry bedroom eyes. I'm not gonna judge.

  6. #22946
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Unlike Hunter, we have taped footage of Ghoulsman beating it to an ostensibly underage girl
    And Said undead Creature is still missing, tbh
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  7. #22947
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    It did however raise questions about the extent of both of these guys links to Putin's FSB.

    https://twitter.com/MikeEmanuelFox/s...82091519922182

    A big piece of their supposed evidence against Biden is a series of phone screenshots. Note the MTS RUS in the top left corner. MTS is the largest mobile phone carrier in Russia. So the evidence they are touting is from a phone in Russia connected to a Russian phone network.

    Strange... I didn't know Delaware was in Russia.

    Guliani and Bobulinski are so incompetent they can't even competently carry out a smear campaign without fucking it up and outing themselves as working as foreign agents.
    Even has RUS right next tot he MTS.

  8. #22948
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I haven't been able to get anyone to answer this.

    Why do you support a guy who keeps white supremacists as senior staff?

    https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-mi...eitbart-emails
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?

  9. #22949
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    Says the guy defending Trump that has lost dozens of race related court cases?

  10. #22950
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    Because we're not delicate snowflakes? I mean, if the Black community wasn't mad about that, why should I be mad on their behalf? Polls still show overwhelming support for Biden from Black Americans, so if they're not offended enough to pull their votes, why should I be?

    Why do you support a guy whose son-in-law, who is a White House employee and senior member of the administration, who said Black people aren't successful because they don't want to be successful and would rather complain on Instagram?
    Why do you support a guy who the federal government sued for racial discrimination in housing?
    Why do you support a guy who kept the racist "birther" conspiracy alive well beyond Obama's victory, and after he showed his birth certificate?
    Why do you support a guy who is reported to have said he doesn't want Black people counting his money in a book, who then went on to say most of the content of the book is "probably true"?
    Why do you support a guy who took out an ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, who as of 2016 long after they were cleared of all charges and it was shown the police coerced the young Black and brown men into guilty confessions, continues to believe they were guilty of the rape?
    Why do you support a guy who has so many problems condemning white supremacy that he's been forced to "clarify" his statements twice, especially after refusing to specifically condemn them in the debate?
    Why do you support a guy fearmongering about "poor folks" (Blacks) coming into suburban neighborhoods which will scare suburban women?
    Why do you support a guy who routinely attacked Black athletes expressing their First Amendment right to protest peacefully?
    Why do you support a guy who called Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"?

    I could go on, but just a few questions.

  11. #22951
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    Black voters don't seem to care about that so why should anyone else? Black voters are the ones who pushed Biden back into the lead in the primary when he was behind. I don't know why Trumpers are going with this line of attack when black voters are the ones who picked Biden in the first place.

  12. #22952
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,846
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    PA and FL are both East Coast states. They wouldn't call the entire election before the west coast is in, but I can see us knowing who the winner WILL be by midnight EST. Polls in those states would have been closed for 3 hours at that point, in most places....4 hours elsewhere.
    I can't say I super care about the West Coast, mostly because we know that if CL, OR or WA vote for Trump, the election is an actual sham who's votes were hacked

  13. #22953
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I can't say I super care about the West Coast, mostly because we know that if CL, OR or WA vote for Trump, the election is an actual sham who's votes were hacked
    Arizona is definitely the most important and interesting state out there, with Nevada as a close 2nd. Texas would be one to watch for the luls. But it might be over before we even need to know those results, frankly.

  14. #22954
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Says the guy defending Trump that has lost dozens of race related court cases?
    Please link me where I defend Trump

  15. #22955
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,846
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Arizona is definitely the most important and interesting state out there, with Nevada as a close 2nd. Texas would be one to watch for the luls. But it might be over before we even need to know those results, frankly.
    Honestly, while I might be wrong, I think we can pretty much call it if Biden wins Florida. If FL goes Biden, we can lock in other states too based on polling.

  16. #22956
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Honestly, while I might be wrong, I think we can pretty much call it if Biden wins Florida. If FL goes Biden, we can lock in other states too based on polling.
    I'd say if they call Florida for Biden, and PA is called as well, we can sleep easy on Nov 3rd.

  17. #22957
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1320817394101735429

    I can't wait for Tuckers Show tomorrow. This is gonna be extremely interesting.
    Well of course you can't wait. The idiot sheep can't see what's right in front of their noses. Even Fox can see the writing on the wall. Why is this coming out a week before the election after tens of millions have already voted, and on an entertainment show rather than a news show? You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that this is anything but massive joke. You just have to glance at the comments and see all the "I pray he has good security" to know that this appeals to bottom of the barrel dumdums that will NEVER be able to tell the difference between fiction and reality.

    To sum it up, no one with any sense cares, but by all means enjoy your Tucker Carlson Comedy Hour.

  18. #22958
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'd say if they call Florida for Biden, and PA is called as well, we can sleep easy on Nov 3rd.
    If Florida or NC are called for Biden it's over.

  19. #22959
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because we're not delicate snowflakes? I mean, if the Black community wasn't mad about that, why should I be mad on their behalf? Polls still show overwhelming support for Biden from Black Americans, so if they're not offended enough to pull their votes, why should I be?

    Why do you support a guy whose son-in-law, who is a White House employee and senior member of the administration, who said Black people aren't successful because they don't want to be successful and would rather complain on Instagram?
    Why do you support a guy who the federal government sued for racial discrimination in housing?
    Why do you support a guy who kept the racist "birther" conspiracy alive well beyond Obama's victory, and after he showed his birth certificate?
    Why do you support a guy who is reported to have said he doesn't want Black people counting his money in a book, who then went on to say most of the content of the book is "probably true"?
    Why do you support a guy who took out an ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, who as of 2016 long after they were cleared of all charges and it was shown the police coerced the young Black and brown men into guilty confessions, continues to believe they were guilty of the rape?
    Why do you support a guy who has so many problems condemning white supremacy that he's been forced to "clarify" his statements twice, especially after refusing to specifically condemn them in the debate?
    Why do you support a guy fearmongering about "poor folks" (Blacks) coming into suburban neighborhoods which will scare suburban women?
    Why do you support a guy who routinely attacked Black athletes expressing their First Amendment right to protest peacefully?
    Why do you support a guy who called Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"?

    I could go on, but just a few questions.
    Could you show a post where I support Trump, you seem to have the time on your hands. Feel free to post where I support Trump. Like the denizens who repeatedly make mistakes about supporting Trump in this shithole, I am voting against Biden, not for Trump. If you guys can claim it all day, every day because none of you like Biden.....why can't you guys simply accept that someone will vote against Biden. Is it that hard to fathom that someone is voting exactly as you are, just not on the same side? Just relax, unclench your tightened up sphincter and realize that people can dislike Biden as much as you dislike Trump. Well, that's not true, you guys really really hate Trump, I can't work up that much passion against someone(the President in general) who does not affect my life on a daily basis. Trump really doesn't do anything near as much as McConnel does, but you hate Trump more. It's strange.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Arizona is definitely the most important and interesting state out there, with Nevada as a close 2nd. Texas would be one to watch for the luls. But it might be over before we even need to know those results, frankly.
    There is one poster here who really really posts every day how much he is sure Texas is going to go blue. He gives updated daily tallys for some reason, just to keep hope alive?

  20. #22960
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If Florida or NC are called for Biden it's over.
    Pretty much any one of FL, PA, GA, NC, or OH does the trick. I mean, he's still on a path to win even if he gets none of those.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •