Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    There is one poster here who really really posts every day how much he is sure Texas is going to go blue. He gives updated daily tallys for some reason, just to keep hope alive?
    Sorry buddy, Texas is as close as it ever has been to blue, and Harris County and other major metropolis areas are busting early voting records, in favor of Dems.

Could you show a post where I support Trump, you seem to have the time on your hands.
    Sure, every Hunter Biden post. Plus like, most of your posting history on the topic of politics.

There's a reason literally nobody believes you when you keep repeating that you're not a Trump supporter. That you don't come out and say, "TRUMP IS THE BEST!" isn't proof that you don't support him, not when you're constantly defending him and his policies and repeating debunked conspiracy theories.

I am voting against Biden
    Cool, who'd you vote for then? If it's Trump, you voted for Trump. If it's anyone else, sure, you voted against Biden.

If you guys can claim it all day, every day because none of you like Biden.....why can't you guys simply accept that someone will vote against Biden.
    We absolutely can! Someone who thinks the past 4 years have been fine and thinks another 4 years of Trump can and will absolutely vote for Trump. Just don't expect any one of us to believe you didn't like the last 4 years and are disgusted by the quarter of a million Americans dead due to his administrations abject failure to lead in a pandemic, yet still somehow think Biden is worse.

Just relax, unclench your tightened up sphincter and realize that people can dislike Biden as much as you dislike Trump.
    There are a lot of reasons one could believe this, few, if any of them being good.

And thanks for your concern, but my sphincter will remain clenched. I don't want poop to go everywhere.

I can't work up that much passion against someone(the President in general) who does not affect my life on a daily basis.
    That you don't care about a guy who ordered the kidnapping of thousands of children, and losing the parents of over 500 of them and losing MORE THAN 300 CHILDREN, because he's a racist that thought that punishing children was a good way to deter asylum seekers. That you're unconcerned about a quarter of a million American dying in a pandemic because Trump and his administration have failed in almost every way possible. That you don't care that Trump is pushing is towards the fast-lane towards the point of no return on climate change rather than doing what he can to protect Americas future. That you care about none of those things, and these are just the immediate things that affect all Americans speaks more towards your apathy towards your fellow American and your selfishiness than it does towards anything else.

Americans used to stand for things and care about each other. You seem to have missed out on that trait.

Trump really doesn't do anything near as much as McConnel does, but you hate Trump more. It's strange.
    I mean, I loathe the both of them with a passion. McConnell, believe it or not, even more. Because McConnell has been ratfucking the US government for far longer than Trump has, and he's far better at it. The damage he's done to the judiciary will last a generation, or longer.

But you seem to know me better than I know myself on this, so I guess I'll let you post on my behalf about who I hate more or less.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If Florida or NC are called for Biden it's over.
    I highly doubt that Florida is going to let Florida call for Biden until all possible avenues for finding a Trump victory have been exhausted, up to and including likely recounts and attempts at trying to change district votes by claiming that the polls therein were unreliable due to claims of mail-in/absentee fraud or other Trump talking points he's been seeding for exactly this potential scenario and therefore need to be manually overruled by Trump-friendly entities like the Governor.

I'm really, really hoping things don't come down to Florida being the decider. Hopefully Biden will have handedly won it even without needing to count on Florida to not do the wrong thing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    Because his opponent entered “White power” into US presidential record.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    GA is probably more likely to go blue than Texas this cycle, but neither will happen this year IMO.

I wonder if the ACB confirmation is the start of a bad next 7-10 days for Democrats. I could be wrong, but I predict Trump wins FL, OH, NC, PA. I think Biden takes back MI, but I think Trump will surprise with one of either WI or MN. Maybe Biden counter surprises with GA? Seems like all roads lead through PA, though.
    What on earth makes you think any of that is likely, let alone all of it?
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Sure, every Hunter Biden post. Plus like, most of your posting history on the topic of politics.
    It’s why they think they are a silent majority... we are all deaf...
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am compelled to stand up to bullies. Always have... always will...

I think treating disagreement as something less than being punched in the face, is a good start.

- - - Updated - - -

Between this an the Kushner comment... Covid is the proverbial gun of motivation...
    You ever consider the person you're defending the person who started the fight? Of course not, you wanna be a internet hero. When you yourself have done a fair amount of bullying.

As fot the later the point still stands this was twice you went afer me after I was defending myself. Try and learn the background on something before coming to a definitive position.

Speak of positions, looks like we got some non-Bidens voters you can all shame. Since a lot of you seem to think it helps. In some peoples twisted sense of reality this makes them Trump voters.

https://www.msnbc.com/ayman-mohyeldi...es-94426181668

Its on MSNBC so can't link right to video.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2020-10-27 at 01:26 AM.
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

PA is headed full blue...I don't even see much question about it. Too many red turned blue in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You ever consider the person you're defending the person who started the fight? Of course not, you wanna be a internet hero. When you yourself have done a fair amount of bullying.
    Don’t care... at this point, a far greater grievance is that I am continuing to encourage your shit posting, because no mater what I say, you will never return to the topic.

As fot the later the point still stands this was twice you went afer me after I was defending myself. Try and learn the background on something before coming to a definitive position.
    Don’t care... infinite times...

Speak of positions, looks like we got some non-Bidens voters you can all shame. Since a lot of you seem to think it helps. In some peoples twisted since of reality this makes them Trump voters.
    I am sorry... are you ignoring that this very “non-Biden” voter, is trying to shame everyone else? Your bias is unbelievable...

Its on MSNBC so can't link tight to video.
    That’s great... how many months did you spend discouraging voting and shaming those who do vote? Then you are going to link unenthusiastic voters? Uhm... grats if you think you had something to do with it... I guess...
    As above, so below.

GA is probably more likely to go blue than Texas this cycle, but neither will happen this year IMO.

I wonder if the ACB confirmation is the start of a bad next 7-10 days for Democrats. I could be wrong, but I predict Trump wins FL, OH, NC, PA. I think Biden takes back MI, but I think Trump will surprise with one of either WI or MN. Maybe Biden counter surprises with GA? Seems like all roads lead through PA, though.
    None of this aligns with reality on the ground right now.

Polls would have to be even more wrong than they were in 2016 for these results to happen. Like......weather report wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    None of this aligns with reality on the ground right now.

Polls would have to be even more wrong than they were in 2016 for these results to happen. Like......weather report wrong.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/6037687002/

Most swing states all within the margin of error, with Trump gaining coupled with new Republican voter registration far outpacing similar new Democrat voter registration in most, if not all said swing states.

Why would something that we knew was inevitable be bad days for Dems?

Hell, you don't think Mcconnell making a special late-night session to pack the courts ASAP won't piss off more people against the GOP?

Most swing states all within the margin of error, with Trump gaining coupled with new Republican voter registration far outpacing similar new Democrat voter registration in most, if not all said swing states.

Let us know when you're ready to rejoin us in reality.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

I'm not going to take the word of a single pollster as gospel.

Averages of all pollsters give Biden a much larger lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don’t care... at this point, a far greater grievance is that I am continuing to encourage your shit posting, because no mater what I say, you will never return to the topic.

Don’t care... infinite times...
    Yeah, I know you feel the need to attack me. Why I don't know?

I am sorry... are you ignoring that this very “non-Biden” voter, is trying to shame everyone else? Your bias is unbelievable...
    Well I already voted for Biden, and I own up to my anti-establishment bias. You all act as if you have none. The only unbelievable thing is that you created a make believe person of who I am, and then insert your own bullshit. Instead of doing the logical thing and taking me at my word.
    That’s great... how many months did you spend discouraging voting and shaming those who do vote? Then you are going to link unenthusiastic voters? Uhm... grats if you think you had something to do with it... I guess...
    I would like to think Trump voters, and non-voters have legitimate concerns on why they choose to do either. It's others on here whom try and paint all Trump voters as Racist, and all Non-Voters as tangential Trump Voters. Not me.

I've never discouraged anyone. Why you feel the need to lie about such a thing is beyond me. Unless you think pointing out criticism of Biden is me "shamming voters".
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The only unbelievable thing is that you created a make believe person of who I am, and then insert your own bullshit.
    I doubt there'd be room for any more.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    What is it with these bad faith shit heels coming out en masse today trying to claim they are not Trump supporters nor shitty race baiting bigots, full of BS?

Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    I'm a libertarian, I don't support Biden.

So, does that mean you are unable to justify or explain why you support such things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Elemental Lord

I was thinking it was gonna be super close, but since you made this post, I'm now 100% convinced Biden is gonna win in a landslide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    ROFL post of the week.

It wasn't the case 8 months ago but I think Trump has pissed enough of the Obama - > Trump voters in Midwest who feel the woes of the economy and pandemic the most since then.

They were that slim margin that pushed Trump over the edge in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. But now they are overly stressed with a job or struggling without one, the relationship is over.