1. #23121
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. In this two swing states that Trump won in 2016, the fat lady is peeking around the curtains waiting for her cue.

    North Carolina is at 71.5% of 2016. Democrats is leading by 9.3 pts and GOP is ahead of NPA by only 1.2%.



    Iowa is at 48% of 2016. Democrats have a large lead of 19.5 pts over the GOP with NPA holding on to 18.1% of the vote.



    The fat lady exited the stage a long time ago in California. At this point we have a hippo wallowing in a mud pit. There is a good chance that Trump will break the all time record of 42% presidential victory gap in California.
    Is it just me or does that look like Biden landslide territory and that current polling is too favorable to Trump relative to what is actually happening on the ground?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't think I ever hide the fact I was a national socialist. The fact I am a German one is what technically makes me a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope.

  2. #23122
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Republicans. Hate. Democracy. And. Don't. Care. About. Laws. Or. Cheating.

    That's all.
    I think it's incredibly telling the small army of Trumpsters we have no longer try to claim the GOP isn't engaging in vote suppression. Remember when they would challenge whenever anyone said that? They've given up that point and now just ignore it.

  3. #23123
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The CA GOP was, yes. But these appear to be local GOP clubs that probably totally aren't being directed to continue this behavior by the state party in any way, no sir.

    Ratfucking democracy and our legal right to vote in a pathetic attempt to own the libs. These people are objectively unamerican.
    Oh my lord... It is freaking tragic that it has come to this. And the worst part about it in my mind, it is off lies. I could understand if the US was some third world country, with massive corruption (illegal corruption at least), and if the Democrats were these really bad people who had done tons of highly law breaking stuff; that people would pull such a trick to try and take them down. But that's not the case... It is lies and desperation created from those lies that is pushing this stuff to happen, and it is infuriating to even think that being a possibility.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

  4. #23124
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I still think this will be a lot closer than people want to admit. When people step into those booths, and nobody is there to watch them, they are more honest about what they really support. It's why libertarians almost always poll better than the votes they actually receive. People will say all sorts of things in public, but when they are under less scrutiny, their true character comes out.

    After the last four years, I have very little faith in humans being decent.
    I actually think the opposite. Pollsters are deliberately being very conservative with Biden numbers, just to avoid a repeat of 2016.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  5. #23125
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Given how this election is happening, that kinda needs to happen because otherwise, Trump and his supporters will call the election illegitimate.
    Any scenario where Biden wins will have Trump and his supporters call the election illegitimate. There is no way Trump and his ilk admit defeat. Not in a million years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Is it just me or does that look like Biden landslide territory and that current polling is too favorable to Trump relative to what is actually happening on the ground?
    Most people I've heard/read seem to think that the early/mail in voting will heavily favor Dems but the in person voting on election day will heavily favor the GOP.

    Which is why we need to be really vigilant understanding the results on election night and how many states can count the mail in votes early and how many need to catch up...and we may see a stronger Trump showing that night then actually is real when all the votes end up counted. It's going to be really stressful.

  6. #23126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Any scenario where Biden wins will have Trump and his supporters call the election illegitimate. There is no way Trump and his ilk admit defeat. Not in a million years.
    You're not wrong but an election night "win" for Trump would give them more ammunition.

  7. #23127
    How many of you are gonna have trouble sleeping on November 3rd?

  8. #23128
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I find their choice of positioning supremely odd.

    Leisure world is a retirement country, which implies that they’re obfuscating the votes of elderly people who I assume would trend republican.

    Other than to impotently gnash and rave that “republicans votes aren’t being counted!” despite them being the ones putting up the fraudulent boxes in the first place, I see very little gain in this, especially in California, who will have absolutely none of their shit.
    November 4 - The CA Republican party comes out with THOUSANDS of uncounted ballots! This is a sham! A fraud! We need another election!

    "But like, where'd you find them?"

    "...in a safe."

    "Where was the safe?"

    "...in a building."

    "What building? Who owns it?"

    "...we do."

    "So you found thousands of ballots that you took and never turned in?"

    "Yes."

    "And...you want another election as a result?"

    "...no, not really. We're just trying to shit everything up."

    Is how I imagine the conversation might go.

  9. #23129
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    How many of you are gonna have trouble sleeping on November 3rd?
    Nope. Will be up late laughing my ass off at all the lib-tard meltdowns (again).

  10. #23130

  11. #23131
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I think that's now 3 criminal indictments plus a civil lawsuit that they went to court for yesterday. Where they apparently implicated themselves multiple times in testimony that can and will likely be used in their criminal trials.

  12. #23132
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    You're not wrong but an election night "win" for Trump would give them more ammunition.
    Absolutely -- however I honestly don't think it matters. They're going to be extreme nutjobs about it no matter how it goes.

    I think for the sake of our collectively sanity we need a Biden win declared that evening. To go to sleep thinking Trump might have won and then not know for sure for possibly weeks is going to fray the country's nerves which are already pretty frayed.

    Although Trump's twitter feed would become the stuff of legends. The levels of insanity it would reach while things were unknown would be one for the history books.

  13. #23133
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think that's now 3 criminal indictments plus a civil lawsuit that they went to court for yesterday. Where they apparently implicated themselves multiple times in testimony that can and will likely be used in their criminal trials.
    Do you actually do anything than spew shit here all day btw?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Absolutely -- however I honestly don't think it matters. They're going to be extreme nutjobs about it no matter how it goes.

    I think for the sake of our collectively sanity we need a Biden win declared that evening. To go to sleep thinking Trump might have won and then not know for sure for possibly weeks is going to fray the country's nerves which are already pretty frayed.

    Although Trump's twitter feed would become the stuff of legends. The levels of insanity it would reach while things were unknown would be one for the history books.
    You've already lost

  14. #23134
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    November 4 - The CA Republican party comes out with THOUSANDS of uncounted ballots! This is a sham! A fraud! We need another election!
    I mean, Clinton won California in 2016 by over 4.25 million votes. And that was pre-COVID. Thousands of uncounted ballots would be like a paper cut.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  15. #23135
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Nope. Will be up late laughing my ass off at all the lib-tard meltdowns (again).
    Before you get banned I'd like to gently point out that this sort of smugness backfired incredibly on liberals in 2016. It'll be your turn to be mocked ruthlessly for being upset at the results of an election.

  16. #23136
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Before you get banned I'd like to gently point out that this sort of smugness backfired incredibly on liberals in 2016. It'll be your turn to be mocked ruthlessly for being upset at the results of an election.
    99% Hillary

    I'll be thinking of you in tears dude.

    NO STOPPING THE TRUMP TRAIN!

  17. #23137
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I actually think the opposite. Pollsters are deliberately being very conservative with Biden numbers, just to avoid a repeat of 2016.
    We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  18. #23138
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    13,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think that's now 3 criminal indictments plus a civil lawsuit that they went to court for yesterday. Where they apparently implicated themselves multiple times in testimony that can and will likely be used in their criminal trials.
    Jacob Wohl I get -- he's a dumb kid who doesn't get the liability he's under.

    But what the heck is Jack Burkman's deal? He's older, educated, and by all accounts should know better... Is he expecting a pardon? Or what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Do you actually do anything than spew shit here all day btw?

    - - - Updated - - -



    You've already lost
    So...twitter is ------------> that way. I think you got lost.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    99% Hillary

    I'll be thinking of you in tears dude.

    NO STOPPING THE TRUMP TRAIN!
    I guess...thanks for proving my point?

  19. #23139
    The Lightbringer downnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Made in Philly, living in Akron.
    Posts
    3,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    99% Hillary

    I'll be thinking of you in tears dude.

    NO STOPPING THE TRUMP TRAIN!
    A political movement with the energy of angst ridden, sociopathic teenagers. What could possibly go wrong?
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

  20. #23140
    Oh and before I go, god bless Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •