Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not only is it complete and utter bullshit spread by Trump and his sycophantic morons, it's not even that disturbing of an outcome.
    It is if you're terrified of having a woman in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It is if you're terrified of having a woman in charge.
    With how badly they reacted to a black man being president having a black/indian woman be president must be close to literal hell for them.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    With how badly they reacted to a black man being president having a black/indian woman be president must be close to literal hell for them.
    From California, no less.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Not just any California politician. A San Francisco politician.

This Election is gonna be a huge game-changer for Moochamp OT. I foresee a lot of people rage quitting the forums and getting banned on Election Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    This Election is gonna be a huge game-changer for Moochamp OT. I foresee a lot of people rage quitting the forums and getting banned on Election Day
    Qtards and Trumpists will be raging about Election Fraud and other nonsense when Trump loses.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Pit Lord
    With emotions running as high as they are for everyone? I could see this as likely no matter who wins as the infractions get split between people who're legitimately upset and can't keep their cool, and people being sore winners.

That's how it always goes.
    /s

Question to the Americans in this thread, i see that over the last 10 years the libertarian party has increased their share of the vote considerably, if they were to have another strong vote this time round which one of the main parties would this impact on the most? are most of the people that would vote for the libertarian party ex democrat or ex republican voters?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    i cant wait to have a black woman to be the first female US president. this will send a huge crack through the racial ceiling and shatter the women-cant-work/do-male-jobs ceiling that wasnt broken in 2016

- - - Updated - - -

can we get a Trumpskin version of this tomorrow or before tomorrow
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Myr010 View Post
    Question to the Americans in this thread, i see that over the last 10 years the libertarian party has increased their share of the vote considerably, if they were to have another strong vote this time round which one of the main parties would this impact on the most? are most of the people that would vote for the libertarian party ex democrat or ex republican voters?
    Ex Republican, as they are mainly conservative. @Machismo is probably the most consistent libertarian on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I mean he's not using any good method for it he's just taking 2016 election results and adding votes to Trump.

So basically complete ass pull.
    At the risk of bring a grammer...oh fuck it. It's spelled Nazi not Nanzy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You mean The Left Coast?

- - - Updated - - -

Ex conservatives mostly. If they got more votes, it'd affect the most likely Republicans. But still be useless. Right now voting third party is akin to "I watched the Eagles and the Cowboys play last night. But if enough people watched it, I know the Dodgers would have won."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Trump only has a 10 in 100 chance of winning the election, according to 538.

Life is good.

And before you tell me not to get complacent and vote, I voted 2 weeks ago.

Libertarians tend to be conservatives, or former Republicans.

As for their market share, libertarians aren't really making much of an impact to either party, especially in the vote for President. You can thank the Electoral College for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i cant wait to have a black woman to be the first female US president. this will send a huge crack through the racial ceiling and shatter the women-cant-work/do-male-jobs ceiling that wasnt broken in 2016

- - - Updated - - -

can we get a Trumpskin version of this tomorrow or before tomorrow
    Then, why are you such a strong Trump supporter?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure you will be quite happy if Trump wins this election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

nope. it's Biden: 51% - Trump:48%

Arizona is leaning back red so Pennsylvania will decide the election.

nope. it's Biden: 51% - Trump:48%

Arizona is leaning back red so Pennsylvania will decide the election.
    Where'd you got those numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Where'd you got those numbers?
    ABC, 538, Politico, and more. I'm also looking at the polling-leaning numbers from several websites. I really hope Biden pulls through. We can't take 4 more years of this bullshit

ABC, 538, Politico, and more. I'm also looking at the polling-leaning numbers from several websites. I really hope Biden pulls through. We can't take 4 more years of this bullshit
    538 gives Biden an 89 in 100 chance of winning, and Trump a 10 in 100 chance.

Uh huh... sure.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    ... people being sore winners.
    TBF, if Biden wins, I think we're entitled a little shittalking for the last 4 years of trolling and being insulted.