Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Impeachment doesn't have a statute of limitations. You don't even need a statutory crime to impeach someone.
    True, but this isn't impeachment and they can't claim it being purely political. This is an actual CRIME he committed which would remove him from the court for up to 5 years anyways so they would either need to willingly remove him or watch them attempt to hold the seat open for that time for him to return which WOULD like messed up as all holy hell.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Didn’t he also think election day was at the end of November?
    Having a date wrong vs think that you run against George Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    think that you run against George Bush?
    That didn't happen.

Stop watching Fox and Breitbart, and put some thoughts in for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    There should be a laugh track every time Trump is on tv

Yes...yes it does. That is so much easier to deal with when the laugh track is running.

You do know that he was talking to George Lopez? What’s your excuse for thinking he was talking to George Bush, instead of George Lopez? Do you have dementia or going senile?

This is called blind obedience...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right?

Trump struggles to go down a ramp, mispronounces and mispels about 50 different things a day, says some of the dumbest shit ever (windmills cause cancer, lets try injecting bleach into lungs, etc)

But Biden is the one with dementia?

Something about glass houses and throwing stones . . .
    The Trump Cult Followers are truly in that category - they are the blind following the idiocy. And they just drink from kool-aid firehose, eyes closed, without a care thought in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The Trump Cult Followers are truly in that category - they are the blind following the idiocy. And they just drink from kool-aid firehose, eyes closed, without a care thought in the world.
    How many more Trump supporters are going to post, showing they think George Lopez is George Bush, because Fox told them? I say at least 10 more...
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    They can remove Kavanaugh already legally when they get power if they have the balls. He committed perjury during his own confirmation hearing. That is punishable by up to 5 years in prison. So long as they hit him before the statue of limitations expire, they can remove him.

But expanding the courts should go along with it as well since we can't do anything about Gorsuch or Barret, one of which has no place being there depending on which McConnell policy you follow.
    They can technically, but the Republican Senators won't vote to convict, so it will be at the end of the day no change. Of course it would very significant, to have an Impeached Justice on the SCOTUS. And don't get me wrong, Kavanitwit should be impeached and removed - having a sexual assaulter on the SCOTUS isn't a good thing.

The issue for me is political capital. I would rather Pelosi and [hopefully] President Biden spend their efforts in expanding the court and passing legislation that helps the country overall. That being said, it's entirely shameful that Kavanitwit sits on that court.

They can technically, but the Republican Senators won't vote to convict, so it will be at the end of the day no change. Of course it would very significant, to have an Impeached Justice on the SCOTUS. And don't get me wrong, Kavanitwit should be impeached and removed - having a sexual assaulter on the SCOTUS isn't a good thing.

The issue for me is political capital. I would rather Pelosi and [hopefully] President Biden spend their efforts in expanding the court and passing legislation that helps the country overall. That being said, it's entirely shameful that Kavanitwit sits on that court.
    No, not what I am talking about, not talking about it going through the Senate or Congress or any of that. If Biden wins, have him appoint an Attorney General who actually does his job and have him go after him for committing perjury under oath. We have all the evidence on the world. Even if the Republicans voted against impeachment, they could sit and spin because he would be facing prison time and would be out.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Ooohh... I have one...

Getting confused because Fox News lies to you vs Trump trying to have US be liable for his rape.

So sad the judge rejected that... Trump and Barr will QQ together...
    As above, so below.

True, but this isn't impeachment and they can't claim it being purely political. This is an actual CRIME he committed which would remove him from the court for up to 5 years anyways so they would either need to willingly remove him or watch them attempt to hold the seat open for that time for him to return which WOULD like messed up as all holy hell.
    Oh, I thought you were talking about removal via impeachment FOR perjury. My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How many more Trump supporters are going to post, showing they think George Lopez is George Bush, because Fox told them? I say at least 10 more...
    I think the usual suspects will include in their approved talking points once they swing back around or get off their current vacations. It's almost reassuring that all the Trumpkins have are these blatant and almost comical lies or just plain pathetic attempts to ignore basic facts. And the worst they have on Biden is his son...who isn't running.

DoJ can prosecute him for Perjury without impeaching him,it would be fun to see the Republicans try to justify keeping a convicted and incarcerated felon on the Supreme Court.

No, not what I am talking about, not talking about it going through the Senate or Congress or any of that. If Biden wins, have him appoint an Attorney General who actually does his job and have him go after him for committing perjury under oath. We have all the evidence on the world. Even if the Republicans voted against impeachment, they could sit and spin because he would be facing prison time and would be out.
    Oh, interesting. Sorry I misunderstood that from earlier. Hmmmmm, damn, that would actually work.

the sad thing is, even if joe biden wins
    alot of his policies will be struck down by ACB on the supreme court

I'm still surprised no one called him out in real time about his lies about what "boofing" and "devil's triangles" were. I guess Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are rather plain janes in their sex life because I think like 60% of America knew those were sex acts.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Not sure the man even knows what democracy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    DoJ can prosecute him for Perjury without impeaching him,it would be fun to see the Republicans try to justify keeping a convicted and incarcerated felon on the Supreme Court.
    Yeah, I missed that. Would be very interesting. There must be a provision somewhere that says if you're in jail you can't also be a Supreme Court Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm still surprised no one called him out in real time about his lies about what "boofing" and "devil's triangles" were. I guess Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are rather plain janes in their sex life because I think like 60% of America knew those were sex acts.
    I don’t know what boofing is and I don’t want anyone to tell me...

Edit: I forgot a joke... In Russia, we just call them triangles.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-29 at 06:16 PM.
    As above, so below.