Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    The polling industry might be finished.
    Most Democrats and Anti-Trumpers voted by Mail. Absentee ballots take longer to count.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/penn...ry?id=73993649
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post

Biden is up 5-10 with white voters and suburban voters.
    Yeah, don't put to much faith in that. Considering NC, GA they have clearly been bending the truth a bit on those voting intention polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yeah, don't put to much faith in that. Considering NC, GA they have clearly been bending the truth a bit on those voting intention polls.
    NC/GA were +1.9/+1.5 in the polls. That's blanket MOE territory. So it's not really a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Everyone slamming pollsters are going based on? So many polls in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin haven't come in. Virginia is missing Fairfax. Just chill out and put the breaks on the doom mongering. Sure, we can discuss the repercussions of a Biden loss, but it's not done yet.
    Are people slamming polls? Polls give you a snapshot of the odds in a given moment of time, and are flawed because certain groups won't poll or answer truthfully. Its far from over now but people hoped the polls meant the spread would be a lot larger. Well only need to back up this very thread a couple pages.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Are people slamming polls? Polls give you a snapshot of the odds in a given moment of time, and are flawed because certain groups won't poll or answer truthfully. Its far from over now but people hoped the polls meant the spread would be a lot larger. Well only need to back up this very thread a couple pages.
    Not to mention covid change this dramatically.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I think the races I'm most interested in tonight are the senate races in montana, iowa, and maine. I don't think we're going to have a clear picture of the presidential race tonight (nor michigan's senate seat).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Most Democrats and Anti-Trumpers voted by Mail. Absentee ballots take longer to count.

They dont necessarily take longer to count, some states like PA just have archaic election processes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I think the races I'm most interested in tonight are the senate races in montana, iowa, and maine. I don't think we're going to have a clear picture of the presidential race tonight (nor michigan's senate seat).
    Sara Gideon isn't doing specifically well right now. She's pretty far behind. Collins is too old school to be swept aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Thanks, you're calming me down even though that explanation wasn't meant for me.
    Calming myself down too. As a transplant from SC to Cali I’ve found myself more disconnected from why the red states vote red. I don’t get why this is even a contest, and maybe in the next few days it will turn out that it really wasn’t a contest, it just took awhile to sort out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also.

NBC and FOX News both agree the Democrats will keep the House.

The Senate appears on their way to a 50/50 tie.

If nothing else, at least Trump will be slowed to a crawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, if Biden is doing just as better with white voters and trump is doing better with minorities, there is a decent chance Biden flips the upper Midwest back, those states are overwhelmingly white. I really think we won’t know the results until later this week.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Dude... its literally accross the country. Look at suburban white counties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

I pray to god that this is just the red mirage we were warned about.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    NC/GA were +1.9/+1.5 in the polls. That's blanket MOE territory. So it's not really a point.
    I truly hope I'm wrong and you're right, and suburban voters will bail out Biden.

But it sure as shit ain't looking they are going to right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump has a 400,000 plus lead right now.

There are 2.6 million mailed votes but I assume some have already been counted.

If, say, 3/4ths of them have already been counted, Biden would need a ridiculously high percent of what's left to take Pennsylvania.
    I think they already said that they won't announce any more mailing votes today. With nearly 2 million left or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So the shy trump voter does exist in fact.
    Republicans: "Polls are always wrong."

Republican: *Lies on poll*

"See."

It's like "hey mommy look, I just cut off my nose. Take that face!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, technically they might have already done so in GA, but NC has already counted them. Pretty sure.

I truly hope I'm wrong and you're right, and suburban voters will bail out Biden.

I can't predict the future. I can only tell you there are a LOT of ballots that haven't been counted. Could go either way.

You have to question the relevance of your party when youre so fucking close to losing to Donald Trump AGAIN, a man who has literally killed 240k people with his negligence in a pandemic so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There are 1.2 million mailed ballots in GA and they started counting 4 hours ago.

Biden would have to win two-thirds of them to remove Trump's gap. I don't see that happening.

- - - Updated - - -

I was mistaken.
    But where are the mail in ballots coming from? almost all the outstanding vote is Atlanta area.