Michigan down to 66k.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    I'm stating a fact. Biden has a long history of association with white supremacists and has never retracted his segregationist views.
    Biden has a long history of trying to work with Republicans/Conservatives as far as 2016, sure you can fault him for that but not from a right-wing perspectieve hence this criticism you have is a joke.
    The primary is over

wayne county ( dem stronghold) only half
    and if bidens small winsconsin lead stays
    GUYS THERES A CHANCE

So, it seems the current right wing conspiracy is that vote counting has stopped because Democrats know Trump will win...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Whoever voted for Howie Hawkens or Jo Jorgenson in Michigan is an idiot

The don't vote shame me bro folks
    For real tho I'm sorry to say Green Party, but this is not the year for this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    than a senile old man with dementia who likes to sniff visibly uncomfortable children
    You just described Trump

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    And yet you still have not proven that any other Democratic candidate would have a better chance. Quite the opposite.
    So your obsession is with winning, rather than putting up a candidate of upstanding moral and ethical fiber.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You know i thought biden was a better candidate simply because he was male
    but i think it turns out hillary actually was a pretty good candiddate on getting better turnout in those big democratic strongholds and energzing latino/black voters
    if biden does manage to edge it out in the end its because hes outpreforming hillary in those rustic majority white areas whereas trump is outpreforming in more core dem areas which is crazy suprising to me, but who knows, maybe the fact that biden didnt campaign in person as much because of the pandemic caused a turnout loss

So I just woke up to this shit show.

Looks like Biden needs to flip MI or PA and hold WI and he wins. If he doesn't flip either Trump wins.

If he flips NC and not MI or PA we get a 269 split nightmare scenario.

And all this with a nearly 3 million popular vote lead.

Our electoral system is fundamentally broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So your obsession is with winning, rather than putting up a candidate of upstanding moral and ethical fiber.
    Isn't that point of an election?

And yet, like Machismo said, evidences of Biden not being moral and ethical.

Wisconsin looks like a fucking toss up. Biden's lead is like 12k according to AP.

First of all, good morning everyone. Thanks for making this interesting. /s

NY Times now has Georgia with a 64% chance to go to Biden. I somehow don't trust this assesment...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Wisconsin looks like a fucking toss up. Biden's lead is like 12k according to AP.
    The votes left to count are heavy Dem strongholds. Predictions are Biden padding his lead by 80-110k at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

NY Times now has Georgia with a 64% chance to go to Biden. I somehow don't trust this assesment...
    While I didn't trust polls as much, but remained optimistic, they were fuck awful this year. I know a take from a lot of people from another board is that Nate Silver can fuck off and has no credibility.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Michigan is going to flip blue. 60k difference and only missing votes from Wayne County.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what they did with polls, but they might have as well tossed a coin there and put some random numbers - would get the same black eye, but at least would save money.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...lection_recirc
    its based on this and with most of the uncounted votes being in 2/3 dem areas there is still a possiblity, but i dont think its agreat possibility

how do you poll against people that flat out lie though? not rhetorical, interested

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Biden has a long history of trying to work with Republicans/Conservatives as far as 2016, sure you can fault him for that but not from a right-wing perspectieve hence this criticism you have is a joke.
    The primary is over
    You don't work with white supremacists ever. That is undoubtedly why Biden did not get the entire support of the black community. It is not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    You don't work with white supremacists ever. That is undoubtedly why Biden did not get the entire support of the black community. It is not rocket science.
    How is Biden's platform 95% the same as Trump's?

Evidence, please.