10+ Year Old Account
    I see the rats like Shapiro are already starting to disassociate themselves from Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They are grim due to the senate and the fact fixing the scotus has just become impossible.
    In the short term, yes. But in the long term? Biden, if he wins, will be president through another round of senate elections. We’ll roll the dice again.

I think people need some perspective, here. If Biden wins, but it’s by some skin-of-his-teeth margin, and he fails to retake the senate...

It’s still better than trump remaining president.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I didn't think McGrath would make it but I was hopeful for Gideon and Harrison.

And a bit for Ossoff after the 3rd degree burn he gave Perdue.
    I thought Bullock could pull it off; apparently only Dems are dumb enough to split their ticket though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I see the rats like Shapiro are already starting to disassociate themselves from Trump
    I mean, to his credit, even assholes like Shapiro were denouncing Trump after he declared victory early this morning.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Do they tho?
    When Trump had both the House and Senate, he destroyed the budget with the tax cut for the rich and came one McCain away from throwing millions upon millions off health care.

Yes, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Unless he dies before that. And he could well die.

Sidenote, so glad that Erin Burnett is on CNN and not Wolf. She's my MILF crush.
    He survived covid as an old obese man. He'll live to 100. My grandfather up in Spokane chewed tobacco, drank, was morbidly obese and now has diabetes and he's outlived my grandma several years already and divorced him years ago due to the above. People like him live forever.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-11-04 at 07:26 PM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump to hold a press conference in a little over an hour. This should be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    This should be horrifying. He could easily start dozens of riots, or announce sending federal troops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also.

It is now the day after the election and JFK Jr is still VERY MUCH dead and still not Trump's running mate.

So much for QAnon right?
    Putin khuliyo

This is pyrrhic victory at best. Dems will manage to do fuckall during Bidens term and then we can expect GOP to nominate another crazy puppet, if not Trump again.

You have bought 4 years, you better make them count.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Also.

It is now the day after the election and JFK Jr is still VERY MUCH dead and still not Trump's running mate.

So much for QAnon right?
    I am sure the CP illuminati managed to sabotage their prophecy. Dont worry, even now they are spinning something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This should be horrifying. He could easily start dozens of riots, or announce sending federal troops.
    Yeah. Apparently he got enraged when he saw his election day lead disappearing as the votes got counted. He is not going to make this easy for anyone if he loses.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's true, fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only toss up now is NV. Assuming MI goes blue and the rest go for Trump, NV will be determining who wins.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...this won't be good. His drug addled word-salad fest late last night was a horror show of lies. This won't be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Do they tho? Because they sure as shit seem incapable of doing so.
    There are things the House can stop him from doing, and things the House has no control over. They're pretty consistently succeeded in the former, which is why a lot of the damage being done now is stuff that goes solely through the Senate.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Sending Federal Troops won't do shit, because there isn't an violence anywhere. Nothing more embarrasing then showing up in riot gear and you can't find any riots.

No, for all the fear of it, there doesn't seem to be any sort of civil unrest. Nor will there be. This seems to be a good clean election, America isn't tearing its own throat out, nobody is killing each other on the streets, the vote count seems to reflect what voters actually voted.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I think the only toss up now is NV. Assuming MI goes blue and the rest go for Trump, NV will be determining who wins.
    Penn State is still too soon to call to any side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The only thing that would actually surprise me is him conceding. Any other feculant sentence that leaves his mouth, no matter how petty, violent, paranoid or conspiratorial, would be par the course. Just like every other thing he’s said these past four years.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I'm going to say at the min. it'll be 270 Biden, 269 maybe Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post

So Trump is done now right? Or is there something I'm missing?
    It's a 238/216. (213 really +3 from Alaska which hasn't been called yet, but you know...it's Alaska).

The current assumption is that Biden will win Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin, while also holding Arizona, which was called for Biden but there are some possible issues there, which will get him to 270.

If there's a hitch tho, any hitch, with any of those states then were back to a Pennsylvania tie breaker.

It's still far from being in the bag, but looks favorably for Biden.

I'm hopeful but faaaaar from confident.