1. #25681
    I'll say hello from EU

    what you see now is effect of last 30-40 years of systematic destruction of education system in whole west - the same happened in EU and resoult is the same - all countries of west switch to more conservative leaders .

    you gotta blame also the whole SJW/woke nonsense of last years for it

    people are just sick and tired of leftists

    thats why Trump will win

    do you know why people lie when asked who they vote for ? because they are aftraid to speak truth.

  2. #25682
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Frankly, if Trump wins, I think the idea of American Exceptionalism, and America as leader of the free world dies.

    EU should/would need to isolate and freeze out American in all sorts of institutions of power, because a Trump America running unfettered through these institutions could potentially, literally cause a 3rd World War.

    China and Russia will cement their recent power on the global stage as the EU will be forced to engage with them because they can no longer rely on the U.S.

    And then we're all fucked.

    From a domestic point of view as a Democrat - part of me thinks about taking the accelerationist stance not because I want to or think it was the best option.....but because it might be our only viable option left. If we thought Trump was bad this first term, I cannot imagine how much worse he will be in a 2nd. The bigger part of me recognizes that will cause a lot of harm to very vulnerable populations in this country. I don't know. I've been a progressive all my life, but to quote LOTR: "How do men fight against such reckless hate?"
    If anything, I think this is the signal for EU to federalize and finally create a unified army. We need this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

  3. #25683
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    So, like Trump?
    Nah biden corrects himself and stuttering doesn't happen on twitter.

    Trump is just well Trump.

  4. #25684
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Frankly, if Trump wins, I think the idea of American Exceptionalism, and America as leader of the free world dies.

    EU should/would need to isolate and freeze out American in all sorts of institutions of power, because a Trump America running unfettered through these institutions could potentially, literally cause a 3rd World War.

    China and Russia will cement their recent power on the global stage as the EU will be forced to engage with them because they can no longer rely on the U.S.
    The inroads that China made all around the world the past 4 years will be tiny comparing with the next 4 years.

  5. #25685
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    sip.
    I get what you're saying.

    Still it won Obama the elections, when the didactic middle roaders like Kerry, Hillary and now Biden keep losing (there's still some hope here).
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  6. #25686
    Several key states are warning it may take days to get through all of the votes to count them. Wonder when we will know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

  7. #25687
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    If anything, I think this is the signal for EU to federalize and finally create a unified army. We need this.
    Oh god, I just realised what this means for Britain. I'm going full vegan starting tomorrow. Not because of morals but I am not eating chlorinated meat from inferior health standard farms.

  8. #25688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    If anything, I think this is the signal for EU to federalize and finally create a unified army. We need this.
    Too many nationalist governments in EU for that, especialy in the east.

  9. #25689
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Minorities who didn't vote should be very concerned about a Biden loss.

    You won't be advocated for if you don't help put those in office who would advocate for you.

    The Republicans don't care about minorities.

    We should be very concerned about the Democrats taking their foot off of that gas pedal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Very disappointed in my fellow minorities for not voting in overwhelming numbers. If we don't participate in the process they won't help us. Shame
    It is almost as if putting up a segregationist candidate with a long history of associating and voting with white supremacists was a bad idea.

    I can't imagine why minorities wouldn't vote for someone like that.

  10. #25690
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I get what you're saying.

    Still it won Obama the elections, when the didactic middle roaders like Kerry, Hillary and now Biden keep losing (there's still some hope here).
    Obama ran when a glass of water with a D next to their name would have seeped the election. Because back then the economy was at its worse and Bush was hated to the point he was toxic to mccain. Trump has a cult of personality around him that is propping him up.

    If going left would help then screaming socialism by the republicans wouldn't work added that Biden's manifesto is more left wing than anything since Carter.

  11. #25691
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Exactly what it looks like. Exactly like people have been warning us about.
    That's a load of garbage because both sides have been saying/doing the same thing. Biden won't concede and I doubt Trump will. Both have made this abundantly clear, but don't try to make it like it's one sided because Clinton and Pelosi have advised him not to concede and he's pretty much all but said he refuses to. Trump at least jokingly said he'd leave the country if he loses.

  12. #25692
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...G-P-2020-11-03

    A good map showing how the remaining votes can swing each state, calculated county by county.
    Winning Pennsylvania looks really tough for Biden. Michigan and Wisconsin look ok, which would give him the win. Georgia and North Carolina are also a possibility.

    Going to be real fucking close no matter what.

  13. #25693
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    That's a load of garbage because both sides have been saying/doing the same thing. Biden won't concede and I doubt Trump will. Both have made this abundantly clear, but don't try to make it like it's one sided because Clinton and Pelosi have advised him not to concede and he's pretty much all but said he refuses to. Trump at least jokingly said he'd leave the country if he loses.
    why should he concede before all the votes have been counted?

  14. #25694
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Several key states are warning it may take days to get through all of the votes to count them. Wonder when we will know for sure.
    I'd be willing to bet there's a pretty clear picture in the next 18 hours. If it's close and we're still missing votes from urban areas, it's likely biden's. If it's in trumps favor and the urban areas have already been counted, well...4 more years!

    I really feel like this election says a lot about America tbh. Biden is not an exciting candidate by any stretch but the idea that there's a very real chance he's going to lose to Trump who is a blatant racist who refuses to denounce white supremacy and who blatantly ignores a pandemic that's killing thousands of people a day is astounding.

  15. #25695
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too many nationalist governments in EU for that, especialy in the east.
    Northern Europe was also rather against federalization. Don't know if it's changed much. In a lot of ways it is better to be a smallish nation these days, but it does limit the amount of global power you have. So it's a trade off.

  16. #25696
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Obama ran when a glass of water with a D next to their name would have seeped the election. Because back then the economy was at its worse and Bush was hated to the point he was toxic to mccain. Trump has a cult of personality around him that is propping him up.

    If going left would help then screaming socialism by the republicans wouldn't work added that Biden's manifesto is more left wing than anything since Carter.
    Obama won because he campaigned on an explicitly progressive platform.

    But I must say I am impressed by your denial of the obvious manifestation of literally everything the progressives predicted.

  17. #25697
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    the idea of American Exceptionalism
    One of the issues is making the whole "American Exceptionalism" a thing. It is not a thing, it is not real nor does it exist, it never has. This is how you get "proud people" sitting on imaginary achievements and never looking at their problems, cause USA is greatest, bestest, can't be wrong and all that.
    It is really easy to give in to self praise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  18. #25698
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    That's a load of garbage because both sides have been saying/doing the same thing. Biden won't concede and I doubt Trump will. Both have made this abundantly clear, but don't try to make it like it's one sided because Clinton and Pelosi have advised him not to concede and he's pretty much all but said he refuses to. Trump at least jokingly said he'd leave the country if he loses.
    Why would either of them concede at this point? The vote is super close so it makes sense to wait it out.

    What doesn't make sense is trying to get the Supreme Court to stop vote counting.

  19. #25699
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Obama ran when a glass of water with a D next to their name would have seeped the election. Because back then the economy was at its worse and Bush was hated to the point he was toxic to mccain. Trump has a cult of personality around him that is propping him up.

    If going left would help then screaming socialism by the republicans wouldn't work added that Biden's manifesto is more left wing than anything since Carter.
    My biggest gripe is they had 4 years to learn from their mistakes. Instead they didn't reach out to the people they lost and doubled down and lost even more. Trump lost some definitely, but Trump won the last one so there was little for him to see in changing his approach when it comes to the election.

  20. #25700
    Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    It is almost as if putting up a segregationist candidate with a long history of associating and voting with white supremacists was a bad idea.

    I can't imagine why minorities wouldn't vote for someone like that.
    Well, you would be wrong. I mean who are you thinking he voted with that was a white supremacist?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •