Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Wait....Arizona has been called for Biden and for awhile now. Did i miss something?
    Not really. There was a correction earlier that led to more possible ballots still to count. The overwhelming majority of which are still in areas trending blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Please tell me you are sure about that?

I am trying to do the math and see all the counties still not reporting in, but I can't tell if the small amount left is in Vegas and if they are Mail in or Ballot
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...lection_recirc

There are more outstanding ballots in the county that LV is in alone than all the other red counties combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Rudy currently crying about non-existent voter fraud. And apparently he's gonna be bringing multiple lawsuits. Piece of shit.

"We've actually won it, just a matter of counting the votes fairly" lmao
    Will enjoy reading about his humiliation in the following weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Eric Trump and Rudi declaring a win right now in PA.

Just lol
    Are you watching Fox? I'm watching a stream doing a live feed Fox. Anyways I wonder if any other news organization is showing this. It's dangerous folks.

Guilliani just making up shit like they are not able to see the votes, thus obviously the DNC creates thousands of fake votes. Again the logic is "I can't prove voter fraud, so I will make up voter fraud".

He is dangerous cause he is Flaming the conspiracy of massive voter fraud
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

On the land of democracy, counting votes is fraud.

Party of Trump can't be more fascist than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Rudy currently crying about non-existent voter fraud. And apparently he's gonna be bringing multiple lawsuits. Piece of shit.

"We've actually won it, just a matter of counting the votes fairly" lmao
    My god the desperation. The thing is I still worry about what happens if they get those suits in front of republican judges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    HAve they stopped counting in Nevada for a break
    Yes. For a few days I thnk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    My god the desperation. The thing is I still worry about what happens if they get those suits in front of republican judges.
    They've tried.

The Republican judges said "No thank you".

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Are you watching Fox? I'm watching a stream doing a live feed Fox. Anyways I wonder if any other news organization is showing this. It's dangerous folks.

Guilliani just making up shit like they are not able to see the votes, thus obviously the DNC creates thousands of fake votes. Again the logic is "I can't prove voter fraud, so I will make up voter fraud".

He is dangerous cause he is Flaming the conspiracy of massive voter fraud
    It's all about sour grapes and shitting the bed so Biden has to lie in it. They want his presidency undermined and delegitimised with this postal fraud bullshit, gives them and their 'proud boys' something to be angry about for the next four years and make them feel better about losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    A few Republican state-level judges have already thrown out their attempts in the weeks leading up to this, so it's not a guarantee that they could even find one willing to openly declare their contempt for democracy.

Oh, and officially +3 million votes overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yes. For a few days I thnk.
    They're actually going to release some numbers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    They've tried.

The Republican judges said "No thank you".
    For this latest thing? Where they're bitching and moaning about not being able to be within 20 feet of people counting ballots?

I'm aware that a notorious republican judge through out that attempt to suppress 120k votes in texas a few days ago.

AP is refusing to call MI. Dunno whether they are overcompensating for AZ or what?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    They're actually going to release some numbers tonight.
    Not questioning you at all, but where did you see that? I would like to read up on it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    AP is refusing to call MI. Dunno whether they are overcompensating for AZ or what?
    Is the AZ thing even any more than desperate GOP spin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    AZ has been called for Biden all day by the AP.
    techically there is still allot of votes to be counted but "being called" usually means two things.
    1) Almost all of the votes are counted and you have an result that probably accurate, so something like 97% of the votes
    2) A great deal of votes are counted (like AZ) and the remaining votes will most likely go to a certain candidate. The assumption is based on history, voter demographic and what district has been counted and what hasn't been counted.

The Fox news 2012 meltdown with Karl Rove was the 2e scenario, where Rove kept on claiming that Romney could still win but the guys behind Fox News rightly assumed that the uncounted votes where mostly Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Multiple outlets are calling Michigan for Biden so it doesn't matter.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is the AZ thing even any more than desperate GOP spin?
    Fuck if I know in all this noise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like MI was called for Bidden. Now Trump camp files suit in PA to stop ballot counting.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump on twitter just now:

"We have claimed, for Electoral Vote purposes, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won’t allow legal observers) the State of Georgia, and the State of North Carolina, each one of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the State of Michigan if, in fact,....."

".....there was a large number of secretly dumped ballots as has been widely reported!"