10+ Year Old Account
    Adding to what I posted earlier, Michigan secretary of state calls Trump lawsuit on vote counting "frivolous"

As votes in Michigan continue to be counted, the presidential race in the state remains extremely tight as we always knew it would be. President Trump's campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law.
    -- Trump's campaign manager

There are plenty of representatives and challengers as there have been throughout this process inside TCF Center, watching the process, observing the process. We've been very clear that as soon as someone became disruptive, they would have to leave. We've had actually very little examples of that
    -- MI SecState

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    They still have 125k ballots to count in Fulton alone.
    Ya.

There is more than enough ballots for Biden to take it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Trump is 39k above Biden and there is 122K videos not shown yet.

There is a solid chance Biden takes it.
    I hope you are right... GA would be more than just a win... it’s big...

As you lose hope in Philly... just remember the Philly special... they saved the country by beating the Patriots with a back up QB... they can save America with a mail in vote!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    What will Kamala Harris' title be and what will Doug's title be? Second man? Second lord?
    Vice President
    Second Gentlemen
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

What will Kamala Harris' title be and what will Doug's title be? Second man? Second lord?
    Kamala Harris would be Vice President because it's not a gendered title. Her husband would be the Second Gentleman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    They ruled that electors have to follow state laws, but not every state has a law in regards to faithless electors.

So, like everything else it's a clusterfuck you have to look at on a state by state basis.
    If Biden wins the electoral college, that would require the democrat-appointed electors in those states that carried him to victory to say "nah, fuck it, I'm voting Trump anyway #YOLO"

I really don't think that's going to happen.

The electors appointed for each state aren't just some random crop of people of any political party they tossed in and who just sit around waiting to see who wins the popular vote in their state. The electors are appointed per party, and then whichever party wins the popular vote in that state has their group of electors selected to cast all the EC votes.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-11-05 at 01:40 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? Let’s put it this way... they won’t call it Barron...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Indeed. There were 7 faithless electors last election, though I think those were probably empty gestures knowing it wouldn't change the outcome. But if this ends up being 270 vs 268? It would take just one to tie and two to give Trump the victory. I've seen crazier things happen. Y'know, like Trump getting elected in the first place.
    not gonna happen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

As you lose hope in Philly... just remember the Philly special... they saved the country by beating the Patriots with a back up QB... they can save America with a mail in vote!!
    The country was born in Philly and it will be preserved in Philly in 2020
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Didn't scotus rule a few years back it's illegal to be a faithlesss elector?
    Not quite. They ruled that state laws punishing and preventing faithless electors were legal. So if a state has no law preventing faithless electors...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Kamala Harris would be Vice President because it's not a gendered title. Her husband would be the Second Gentleman.
    lol... I am so woke, I didn’t realize that he meant gender... Too many Blair White hate videos I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    GA is almost done. Biden would need about 70% of rest of votes to win GA. I would say Trump wins GA.
    More like 66%, he needed a 73% margin earlier but he's been ahead of pace, even in the less blue counties.

10+ Year Old Account
    "First Lady" is a WH position. It is usually but not always the President's wife. Andrew Jackson's First Lady was his niece, which is 100% what I'd do, because my niece is amazing and Graham's wife probably wouldn't accept the job.

I believe "First Hubby" has a good ring to it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Biden doesn't need Philly if he gets both AZ and NV. Biden has a few ways to win with a couple of those making the win so strong it doesn't matter how Trump argues it.

But GA with AZ would be amazing and honestly call it tonight. They did say we will find out fully about GA sometime tonight.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    History < Football... that’s why democrats lose election... uhm... meant as a joke originally... but...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    How will you phrase it if it's preserved by Las Vegas?

5+ Year Old Account
    Biden doesn't need Philly if he gets both AZ and NV. Biden has a few ways to win with a couple of those making the win so strong it doesn't matter how Trump argues it.

But GA with AZ would be amazing and honestly call it tonight. They did say we will find out fully about GA sometime tonight.
    The more the better, gives trump less fuel for contesting the elections and a big fu to him to lose by a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of those were discussed 15 years ago.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Trump is 39k above Biden and there is 122K videos not shown yet.

There is a solid chance Biden takes it.
    Hmm where do you get that data from? Would be nice to know. Atm i'm just looking at the politico / google(AP) and calculate from there. with 122k votes left biden still needs 66% of the remaining votes to win.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How will you phrase it if it's preserved by Las Vegas?
    Viva Las Vegas.