1. #2641
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's going to be problematic for her, if that's the case. The government writes fucking everything down, and people who work for the government know to write everything down. That's why there are so many forms.

    I'm now getting conflicting messaging, that it still may be written down (but not necessarily by her), as in she went in to file a complaint, and someone else may have filled it out for her.

    At the end of the day, she should give a taped deposition, under oath.
    It’s why the move doesn’t make sense from any perspective. She is already making a claim that there is a conspiracy to hide the truth, since so many people came out to say they know nothing about it. Maintaining that story, including that those same people covered it up, has no impact on her story. With this being around an hour after Biden said to release records, it seems like a reactionary, not a well thought out plan or anything.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  2. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s why the move doesn’t make sense from any perspective. She is already making a claim that there is a conspiracy to hide the truth, since so many people came out to say they know nothing about it. Maintaining that story, including that those same people covered it up, has no impact on her story. With this being around an hour after Biden said to release records, it seems like a reactionary, not a well thought out plan or anything.
    I still think the bigger issue is when it went from him kissing her neck and touching her hair, to groping her against her will. That lack of consistency is what makes it feel like a retcon. This latest shift isn't so rough for her, since she could just say that people misinterpreted what she meant when she said she filed a complaint, and it was a matter of the story changing as it was told time and time again by others. Changing what actually happened during the interaction, that's a real problem for her.

  3. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I still think the bigger issue is when it went from him kissing her neck and touching her hair, to groping her against her will. That lack of consistency is what makes it feel like a retcon. This latest shift isn't so rough for her, since she could just say that people misinterpreted what she meant when she said she filed a complaint, and it was a matter of the story changing as it was told time and time again by others. Changing what actually happened during the interaction, that's a real problem for her.
    Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this?
    Where is your evidence for this?

  4. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I still think the bigger issue is when it went from him kissing her neck and touching her hair, to groping her against her will. That lack of consistency is what makes it feel like a retcon. This latest shift isn't so rough for her, since she could just say that people misinterpreted what she meant when she said she filed a complaint, and it was a matter of the story changing as it was told time and time again by others. Changing what actually happened during the interaction, that's a real problem for her.
    Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this?
    Where is your evidence for this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's going to be problematic for her, if that's the case. The government writes fucking everything down, and people who work for the government know to write everything down. That's why there are so many forms.

    I'm now getting conflicting messaging, that it still may be written down (but not necessarily by her), as in she went in to file a complaint, and someone else may have filled it out for her.

    At the end of the day, she should give a taped deposition, under oath.
    Where is your evidence of this?

    Your endorsement of rape and sexual violence is noted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I haven't seen where she withdrew any claim about a Senate complaint, did someone link it?
    Where is your evidence for this?

    How are you going to vote again? How are you going to vote again?

  5. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Machydismo View Post
    Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this?
    Where is your evidence for this?
    Here you go!!!

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...&wpisrc=nl_fix

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machydismo View Post
    Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this? Where is your evidence for this?
    Where is your evidence for this?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Where is your evidence of this?

    Your endorsement of rape and sexual violence is noted.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Where is your evidence for this?

    How are you going to vote again? How are you going to vote again?
    You are asking for evidence of me not seeing anything? I literally said I didn't see it, so the evidence is right there. Enjoy!!!

    Welcome to the site!!!

    I'm going to go ahead and need to see some evidence of what you claimed, thanks in advance.

  6. #2646
    Merely a Setback breadisfunny's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    25,923
    Quote Originally Posted by ythiras View Post
    There's at least two other people doing the same thing today alone.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Reality check. You are a 34 year old man who spends all his time writing crap no one reads on an mmo forum. Ask around and I don't think any one would describe that as an exciting life.
    isn't that what we are all technically doing?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  7. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    isn't that what we are all technically doing?
    Oh yeah, totally. I just find it amusing when people with 10,000 posts dating back to 2012, describe me as "sad". We are all scum as far as society is concerned.

  8. #2648
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mthiras View Post
    Oh yeah, totally. I just find it amusing when people with 10,000 posts dating back to 2012, describe me as "sad". We are all scum as far as society is concerned.
    As opposed to people with 10,000 accounts because they can't take a fucking hint and go away.

    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

  9. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You really underestimate how some people are just not willing to vote for a rapist, any rapist.
    Sexual assault =/= rape. Ffs people, this diminishes the awful experience that rape victims had.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    isn't that what we are all technically doing?
    Hey

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties

    It shows that even with adding all of the MIA and POW who died to the total amount of KIA, less people died there than from covid. So who's the disingenuous one here?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  10. #2650
    The Normal Kasierith's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    18,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Biden doesn't have to be the mastermind to be part of the problem over the past 4 decades. Which has always been the point and not how you might perceive it. You all might want to ignore DOMA, NAFTA, all the Offensive wars, and the largest inequality since the gilded age. All of that and more Biden played a part in as senator.

    You want to vote for someone who supported all those things go ahead.
    Don't pretend you and others haven't been spinning that Biden was not only a participant, but was a chief architect in these things. Even though the democrats participated in DOMA as a compromise to stop a constitutional amendment, even though the offensive wars were overwhelmingly popular at their onset, and the jobs supposedly lost to NAFTA were already bleeding, and while the current economic situation is not particularly good it is an incredibly multifaceted problem that has no single or even primary contributor.

    Not to mention.. your boy was a senator as well. Was he complicit, or was he incompetent? Neither bodes particularly well if he had managed to become president, especially since what he wanted to do would have required sweeping cooperation.

  11. #2651
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    23,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I'm sorry, but as long as you have Trump in office it's like I literally can't hear a word you're saying trying to criticize other nations.

    I wonder why that is.

    Also, if you dislike Trump that much, why did you make Blue Trump his main opponent in 2020 ?

    Something doesn't add up.
    ^ how did this get here? I never quoted her??????

    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post


    What did you read?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties

    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

  12. #2652
    Banned JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Sexual assault =/= rape. Ffs people, this diminishes the awful experience that rape victims had.
    Like you are doing by defending a sex offender, really classy.

    You should also probably read up on the definition of rapist.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/rapist
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-05-02 at 11:20 PM.

  13. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Like you are doing by defending a sex offender, really classy.

    You should also probably read up on the definition of rapist.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/rapist
    Again. Sexual harassment is not rape. This does not diminish the trauma of sexual harassment victims, as its an awful experience to have, but this is like comparing stabbing someone (but doing it in a non vital area, so the person lives, to shooting someone in the head with a .308 round). Even the law in almost every country makes that distinction.
    Both are awful, really awful. But rape is considered, alongside with murder and torture, one of the worst crimes someone can commit.

    I never defended rape/sexual harassment/sexual assault comrade, i'm just trying to educate you in the difference between those 3. Admit you're wrong or shut up.

    https://theconversation.com/whats-th...and-rape-88218
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-05-02 at 11:46 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  14. #2654
    Reade cancelled her interview with Faux News and changed her story with the AP again.

    The Obama camp also stated they'd found nothing about sexual assault when vetting Biden... Not even a rumor.

    Reade is a liar.

  15. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    ^ how did this get here? I never quoted her??????




    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties

    We were refferencing the US casualties durong that war, tough

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Reade cancelled her interview with Faux News and changed her story with the AP again.

    The Obama camp also stated they'd found nothing about sexual assault when vetting Biden... Not even a rumor.

    Reade is a liar.
    She changed her story for the third? Fourth? Time? Crap, this does not bode well for the credibility of said story :/
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  16. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    God there are so many misused stats out there. "Killed more people than Vietnam" really just shows that not too many Americans died in Vietnam. A more accurate way to describe it is say, "So far, it has killed twice as many people as the flu does in a year, with potentially many more deaths to come."
    Yes, but did 65,000 soldiers die in Vietnam in about 3 months? No? Then no, it isn't a misused stat, considering the Vietnam war took years to get the amount dead that it did.

  17. #2657
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    23,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    We were refferencing the US casualties durong that war, tough
    This is what they replied to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    They cant show the covid death train. Because it shows that the dotard incompetence has killed more people than Vietnam.
    I don't see a mention of USA only. Maybe it was mentioned before this? I didn't dig that far back.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

  18. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not for attacking the woman (why is she referred to as Tara if her first name is Alexandra?), but come on.... you could not make it a more obviously political motivation if you tried.



    On another note: has an investigation into it been announced yet?
    She changed her story yet again today. Saying that she didn't detail the so called "assault" in her complaint. The complaint she didn't keep, the complaint that they cannot find in the Senate history or in the Delaware papers that they are combing through.

  19. #2659
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    23,254
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not for attacking the woman (why is she referred to as Tara if her first name is Alexandra?)

    Some people use their middle name as their first name.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

  20. #2660
    If she made a complaint, republican and democrat oppo would have jumped up and down with that at any time over the past decade+

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •