1. #27061
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    My biggest fear is Nevada that's it in terms of the Presidential race, am I wrong to be concerned?
    I'm worried too, it's a state that went in Hillary in 16, but the fact that Trump is still so close to Biden means I don't believe in any state to do the right thing.

  2. #27062
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Shame liberals who gave them money. The Lincoln Project raised almost $70 million from mostly liberals.
    Endus is right it's called a coalition something more rare in the states, more common in other democratic countries. The point is Republicans against Trump Showed up, considering how difficult that was concerning a nearly 90% approval with Trumpsters.

    Should Biden WIN, I am alright with having worked with Republicans.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  3. #27063
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    google says its 248 v 214 , doesn't that mean 214 has to be very lucky to win?

    not sure how usa voting works...
    If Trump takes 4 out of the 5 remaining uncertain states + Alaska, he can win. Biden just needs 2 out of 5, and right now both MI and NV are leaning towards him.

  4. #27064
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Are you trolling? The internet is literally full of information on this. I'm not sure why you have to come here with shit one liners asking completely basic questions repeatedly. This isn't google.
    Reported for being very rude. Not everyone knows about other countries election systems.

  5. #27065
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You got a receipt on that?
    https://www.opensecrets.org/news/202...ncoln-project/

    Here you go.

  6. #27066
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    My biggest fear is Nevada that's it in terms of the Presidential race, am I wrong to be concerned?
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eneral/nevada/

    Thats all I can find, as I am terrified myself. So Biden was 5.3 going in, its close now. Can anyone expand on this?

  7. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm worried too, it's a state that went in Hillary in 16, but the fact that Trump is still so close to Biden means I don't believe in any state to do the right thing.
    For the xth time. The outstanding votes are mostly in LV and reno. I don't know why people are having trouble with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  8. #27068
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Shame liberals who gave them money. The Lincoln Project raised almost $70 million from mostly liberals. Any liberal who gave Republicans money to resurrect the Republican party should be shamed.
    Again, that was literally always their goal.

    Heck, a lot of them are probably liberals, given that classical liberalism is right-wing conservativism.

    Their short-term goal was defeating Trump. Sharing that goal justifies aiding them in achieving it. It doesn't mean you support their long-term goals.

  9. #27069
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm worried too, it's a state that went in Hillary in 16, but the fact that Trump is still so close to Biden means I don't believe in any state to do the right thing.
    Well when they said they will wait until tomorrow to give us a final count is when my worry was realized, I also know they allowed some polling precincts to stay open later because of some issues.

    I am really hoping the only votes left to count are mail in and lean Biden.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  10. #27070
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    That doesn’t say what you said.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  11. #27071
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    For the xth time. The outstanding votes are mostly in LV and reno. I don't know why people are having trouble with this.
    It's really fun that ever 3 page is dedicated to answering all the same questions.

  12. #27072
    I'm seriously looking forward to unplugging after this and forgetting that politics exists for awhile.

  13. #27073
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Again, that was literally always their goal.

    Heck, a lot of them are probably liberals, given that classical liberalism is right-wing conservativism.

    Their short-term goal was defeating Trump. Sharing that goal justifies aiding them in achieving it. It doesn't mean you support their long-term goals.
    "Democratic donors giving lots of money and resources to Republicans who support Republican candidates for future elections is actually fine"

    do you people even hear yourselves

    do you even want Democrats to win????

  14. #27074
    Pennsylvania Democratic officials are privately telling Biden campaign officials that they believe final margin of victory for Biden in Pennsylvania will be 100K-200K votes when the counting is finally done
    https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/sta...172439552?s=19

    Don't get excited! Don't get excited!

    AP called Michigan btw.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

    -Isaac Asimov

  15. #27075
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    For the xth time. The outstanding votes are mostly in LV and reno. I don't know why people are having trouble with this.
    SOrry, I missed this. Thank you.

  16. #27076
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eneral/nevada/

    Thats all I can find, as I am terrified myself. So Biden was 5.3 going in, its close now. Can anyone expand on this?
    The best info I can give you is Hillary won the state by like 2 points. I think Biden has won all the states Hillary won by a somewhat larger margin than her so far? I'm hopeful, but I'm not confident.

  17. #27077
    HAve they stopped counting in Nevada for a break or am I looking at the wrong sources, seems to have been on 588 v 580 for hours now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We can't pass the Magna Carta! That's socialism!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    How can you NOT give anything a gun? Freedom? Liberty? Where are your Freeberties?

  18. #27078
    Sky projecting a Michigan win for Biden.

  19. #27079
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    HAve they stopped counting in Nevada for a break or am I looking at the wrong sources, seems to have been on 588 v 580 for hours now...
    Yea, NV has already reported all in person election day results, and any early voting or mail-ins received by 11/2. I think the update tomorrow is for additional legal mail-in ballots received post 11/2. I think I heard additional counting will start 9 AM pacific time tomorrow with results later in the day.

  20. #27080
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    "Democratic donors giving lots of money and resources to Republicans who support Republican candidates for future elections is actually fine"

    do you people even hear yourselves

    do you even want Democrats to win????
    You realize it's not a promise of continued support, right? It's a one-and-done donation.

    If they continue supporting the Lincoln Project as they turn their sights on Democratic candidates, you might have a point, but that's not a reality we're living it.

    This is kind of like when Romans paid off a minor power on their borders, so that power would stop raiding the Roman border and aim their forces at another target, one giving the Romans even bigger problems. It doesn't mean there's an alliance. It's "the enemy of my enemy" stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •