The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The gig economy is atrocious for everyone from laborers, consumers and small businesses, only really benefiting large companies.
    It is amazing, IMHO the most understated thing in this election is that this atrocious and virtually IMPOSSIBLE to repeal law has been passed by a fucking landslide. What is more crazy is how easily Uber and Lyft just handed fat stacks of cash to all these alleged do-gooder Lib NGO's that all endorsed it. It was so brazen and naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Is there a reason why 6 states take significantly longer to get the results out? Just out of curiosity...
    They're not the only ones, it just doesn't matter that CA is only at 66% because Trump never had a chance here. Close races just put certain states under more scrutiny.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Dude on the news just said NC won't be releasing info until 11/12 so 8 days of the state being contested.
    Makes me wonder if it might have flipped and they want to fluff the numbers some. While Cooper maybe the governor, the GOP has been working to screw him, the state and the nation over at every chance they can get.

Why would they need to wait that long?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Is there a reason why 6 states take significantly longer to get the results out? Just out of curiosity...
    state republican's being republicans. there are so many states where republican legislation required mail in ballots to be started counting just yesterday. and with overwhelming mail in's it's taking some time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    For those lamenting why it wasn't a blowout...I think the days of landslide/mandate elections are over, at least for now. Country is currently too divided.
    I think a lot of people will point to democrats campaigning towards white suburban voters over black and brown voters. Which frankly might have been the right call, it would have been more of an uphill battle to flip TX and FL, though obviously the payoff would be way bigger.

TX becoming an actual battleground state bodes well for the democrats, though come 2022-2024 we'll probably be seeing a generally more moderate post-Trump GOP forming that will have better chances in TX.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lots of mail in ballots that these states could not start counting until election day
    Yep, in some of the states early votes/mail in ballots could not be counted until AFTER the in person polls closed.

You get even say 100,000 votes by mail, that is a lot of work to do that you are expecting people to start at 7 to 9 pm their time.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

PA had a combo of zero early in person voting and unable to start counting ballots until after polls closed. So they had at least 2 million mail in ballots to process last night. Other states that are lagging behind are largely due to being unable to count mail in ballots until after poll closing. It's generally not a problem since the mail ins will typically be inconsequential... but covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    For those lamenting why it wasn't a blowout...I think the days of landslide/mandate elections are over, at least for now. Country is currently too divided.
    IF Biden wins, he will beat an incumbent President. That's incredibly rare to start with. ITs only happened 10 times. We'll also have the First Female VP in the history of the nation.

He flipped AZ and NE 2nd district.

Biden will have 5 million+ more votes than Trump. and he could still gain more EC votes. I know we were all hoping for a EC blowout, but it was always a long shot. 306 ECs is still possible right now if Biden can clutch GA along with PA.

Its not all sunshine and rainbows, but its can still be a pretty sound victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Look at the amount of boomers.

Legit the worst generation. They were born with everything going for them, and now they're fucking everyone else.
    Boomers will be remembered as one of the worst generation of people in modern history.

Is this shit real?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I think a lot of people will point to democrats campaigning towards white suburban voters over black and brown voters. Which frankly might have been the right call, it would have been more of an uphill battle to flip TX and FL, though obviously the payoff would be way bigger.

TX becoming an actual battleground state bodes well for the democrats, though come 2022-2024 we'll probably be seeing a generally more moderate post-Trump GOP forming that will have better chances in TX.
    But there really isn't much of a division in terms of politics. Other than aesthetics and decorum "back to brunch" crowd, I mean Biden has vowed to do nothing. His entire pitch was that he would be bringing in the Larry Summers, Jamie Diamonds, John Kaisachs, and all of the left over demons from the now forgotten Bush admin into the White House. As Biden said "Nothing will Fundamentally Change".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pennsylvania has MILLIONS of mailed votes.

Nevada I heard one guy say just didn't have enough workers. I can't confirm that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of other states that are further behind. But their results are less in question.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post

Is this shit real?

Yes it's what they have been setting up for months. There is no chaos beyond what he himself is starting.

10+ Year Old Account

Is this shit real?
    That's so strange, i can't imagine getting spam asking me to vote for eg. Boris Johnson or them asking me to donate money to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this shit real?
    Nyah, I'd be very careful of fake news flying around. To me it seems the same level of bullshit like this "elections official filming himself while burning Trump ballots" crap.

There are too many people who are just out to troll the shit out this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Nyah, I'd be very careful of fake news flying around. To me it seems the same level of bullshit like this "elections official filming himself while burning Trump ballots" crap.

There are too many people who are just out to troll the shit out this whole thing.
    At the very least, some people are trying a last minute grift. Outrage opens wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Makes me wonder if it might have flipped and they want to fluff the numbers some. While Cooper maybe the governor, the GOP has been working to screw him, the state and the nation over at every chance they can get.

Why would they need to wait that long?
    I believe NC allows mail-ins postmarked by election day to arrive up to 9 days after the election and be counted. I don't imagine there will be enough mail-ins to flip the state at this point. I think I heard that there were only about 115k requested, but not returned by election day, but I'm sure many of those either didn't vote, or chose to vote in person.

Is this shit real?
    yep, like the nigerian prince.
    its clearly a scam :|

Is this shit real?
    100% real. Just follow any of the link takes you to winred.com The grift is strong.