Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post

Is this shit real?
    To be honest, it would not surprise me. Because Trump is OUT OF MONEY, he needs money now to request recounts, to which he will probably lose again. And he is doing it in multiple states, and that also takes lawyers, to which he probably isn't paying either.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's his best shot at victory, it might be his only path to victory with us knowing nothing from Nevada.
    I think they had yet to call some of the Midwest states for Biden at that point, though. (I could be wrong,) yet it was Arizona his campaign flipped out about. It just seems odd to hammer arizona so specifically.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So let's look at Trump's tweets, in order:

I will be making a statement tonight. A big WIN!
    <-- just to give a time frame

(blocked by Twitter)
    (blocked by Twitter)
    How come every time they count Mail-In ballot dumps they are so devastating in their percentage and power of destruction?
    WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? (rest blocked by Twitter)
    They are finding Biden votes all over the place — in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So bad for our Country!
    (blocked by Twitter)
    Wow! It looks like Michigan has now found the ballots necessary to keep a wonderful young man, John James, out of the U.S. Senate. What a terrible thing is happening!
    We are winning Pennsylvania big, but the PA Secretary of State just announced that there are “Millions of ballots left to be counted.”
    We have claimed, for Electoral Vote purposes, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won’t allow legal observers) the State of Georgia, and the State of North Carolina, each one of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the State of Michigan if, in fact,..... (flagged by Twitter for misinformation
    (part 2 of the above, blocked by Twitter)
    Our lawyers have asked for “meaningful access”, but what good does that do? The damage has already been done to the integrity of our system, and to the Presidential Election itself. This is what should be discussed!
    (two retweets of Breitbart)

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They do get the attention their votes warrant.

Their issue is that they want to be granted equal consideration to urban issues (or more), when they only make up 20% of the population.
    US election isn't decided by population, similarly to how electoral votes are not split by population either. Thus both states and rural areas can have influence beyond their "weight". That is by design. The entire system is balanced around that - and it is so perfectly balanced that in many places margins are razor-thin (as we see in this and last election).

This "perfect balance" is also what makes Democrats listen to minorities - because their vote actually can be critical for them.

What exactly is "equal consideration" anyway?

They have their problems that need to be solved - and thus someone in power paying attention to them. Problems that don't always directly conflict with city-dweller problems.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-11-05 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So let's look at Trump's tweets, in order:

<-- just to give a time frame
    hehehe i haven't checked since this morning, love they are still flagging almost all his posts. Seriously jan 20 at 12:01 they're gonna push the ban button my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I fucking hate to have to be the one to say this...

Assuming Biden wins, attempting to prosecute Trump for whatever crimes committed prior Biden's inauguration will be perceived by his base a witch hunt. Considering his base's sheer fanaticism and numbers, combined with his cult of personality attempting to prosecute Trump will likely mobilize Republicans politically for the midterms and 2024, and possibly cause violent retaliation by the violent fringes.

Going after Trump would be a massive tactical and even greater strategic error. The best thing this administration can do for the next 4 years is to COMPLETELY IGNORE Trump. Assuming they can take the Senate in the Midterms and retain the House, they need to pick their fucking battles and focus on fixing the judiciary and winning in 2024, after that we can discuss going after Trump (if he's still alive) and his entire family.

Trying to do anything before that would be phenomenally counter productive.

Prosecuting the Trump's for anything they might do, if they do something shady (which they likely will) after January, that's a different conversation, but even then, the DoJ should steer clear as much as possible from any direct involvement, using state prosecutors.
    Nope, you don't let someone that breaks the law to get away with it, and let them gain more of an advantage and more following. Put him in jail where he belongs after a proper investigation.

The lawsuits are flowing thick and fast. No doubt right now he is working out how to launch 73 million lawsuits against everyone who voted for Biden.

How much does it cost to request recount?

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The lawsuits are flowing thick and fast. No doubt right now he is working out how to launch 73 million lawsuits against everyone who voted for Biden.
    I’m heartened by the states in question basically telling him to screw off.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    How much does it cost to r$equest recount?
    $3 million for wisconsin alone

- - - Updated - - -

want to add they are spamming people phones with winred links to help trump fundraise these lawsuits/recounts, someone linked it earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    US election isn't decided by population, similarly to how electoral votes are not split by population either. Thus both states and rural areas can have influence beyond their "weight". That is by design. The entire system is balanced around that - and it is so perfectly balanced that in many places margins are razor-thin (as we see in this and last election).

This "perfect balance" is also what makes Democrats listen to minorities - because their vote actually can be critical for them.

What exactly is "equal consideration" anyway?

They have their problems that need to be solved - and thus someone in power paying attention to them. Problems that don't always directly conflict with city-dweller problems.
    WTF?

1. It doesn't do anything for rural voters. There are millions of them in California for example and they effectively have no voice because of the EC. Same in New York, or Illinois, or Washington.
    2. It doesn't guarantee every state is heard. It guarantees the same ~6 states decide every election and that they get catered to while every other state is ignored.

It's a shitty system designed to placate slave owners who weren't placated by it anyway. Long past time it was abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m heartened by the states in question basically telling him to screw off.
    Im enjoying it too. Its wonderful to see them stand their ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im enjoying it too. Its wonderful to see them stand their ground.
    Aren't the repubs usually the first to argue for states rights? Certain irony there.

Arizona tightened by 10k.

edit - no more info coming tonight from Maricopa
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-05 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Didn't scotus rule a few years back it's illegal to be a faithlesss elector?
    I linked it 4 times in this thread. In July the SCOTUS ruled that no one can go against their states' voting anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394

Harry Enten doesn't believe that trump is going to keep up the 55% margins, it's gonna drop closer to 50-51% in later batches and fall short of winning arizona.

I don't know how to judge it, shrinking the lead by 10k seems pretty good for him with 300-400k left to go.

Yup, arizona can definitely go either way at this point it seems. Starting to worry this is going to be a long drawn out repeat of 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Something further for the Michigan investigation:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...74186366074880

USPS backdating late mail-in ballots.
    Your source is a convicted fucking fraud, and you want us to believe this retard? FUCKING PASS. Fuck Project Veritas. No one should listen to them or that piece of shit James O'Keefe.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I linked it 4 times in this thread. In July the SCOTUS ruled that no one can go against their states' voting anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394
    I just looked up which states bind electors, and it seems all of the ones biden has won so far do. Nevada and Arizona also do. However Georgia and Pennsylvania don't, so fuckery could happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't know how to judge it, shrinking the lead by 10k seems pretty good for him with 300-400k left to go.
    The campaigns have data we don't. Biden says they'll win it. Trump says they'll win it. 20,000 lies makes me think biden's got it, trump just trying to keep his base up for hope so he can garner in money to fight lawsuits.