10+ Year Old Account
    Less 53k votes needed in PA... woot woot!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    What I really don't understand is why do this? I mean, yea, you get to cry 'riiiigged' for a few weeks, but in the end, even if you have it all re-counted and scrutinized, it's still going to be the same and it gains you nothing but a country in chaos and a deepened mistrust from the people. Did they actually think courts were going to throw out legally cast votes, because they'd like them to?
    I think he was going to try and take a play from Bush V Gore and try and get the counting stopped outright but didn't work out that way.

His entire play seemed to be to get his people to vote in person knowing the Democrats would favor mail in, then make sure mail in ballots were late or lost and stall the count on the ones that got there and then try and halt the counts entirely.

But unfortunately for him, he has been behind pretty much the entire time so that play wouldn't work for him.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

18.936 ballots left in Georgia, with Biden being 3.486 behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Arizona was just projected for Trump!!!! Nevada now projected for Trump!!!!
    Nevada stopped counting hours ago...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I wish I knew. My best guess is that they tried to obstruct the election in any and every way they could think of to sow distrust in the results - which seems to have worked, but only for the people who were already solidly in the Trump camp. So again, what was the point of all this?
    This is suggesting trump is playing 5-d chess, instead of being a moron who doesn’t know what he’s doing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I hate every square inch of this election so much.
    Because it fundamentally isn't one election. In the US we have 51 seperate presidential elections, all of which have different laws, rules, traditions, culture, populations, and nuance. We then loosely glue them all together, and pick our President based on what the couple ones in the middle are.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they haven't.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    After this election, they will move their Florida effort to GA... Florida is done being the focus of elections... This election ended their relevance as a swing state.
    48/51 is a swing state in my book. "They would've voted for Obama for a third term if they could" lul.

In any case, if Trump loses the next Republican will be an entirely different kettle of fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nevada stopped counting hours ago...
    Ignore him, he keeps popping in here and posting crazy things because he thinks it is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Again, here's a visual representation of said trends:

Math and logic both support the continuation of these trends, too.
    Are you saying that because of where the votes are coming from, or is there some detail of mathematics I'm missing (pretty math-ignorant to be fair) that says these trends which have already changed multiple times won't change again?

Nate Silver et al just said a few hours ago that NV should have been called for Biden, since most of the votes left are from mail in-heavy democratic areas.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    This is suggesting trump is playing 5-d chess, instead of being a moron who doesn’t know what he’s doing.
    Oh, believe me, I'm not "crediting" Trump with any of that. His involvement has probably been limited to screaming himself hoarse at first the TV, then his campaign team, and ordering them to win him the election. These are just the last pathetic flailing death throes of his administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I wish I knew. My best guess is that they tried to obstruct the election in any and every way they could think of to sow distrust in the results - which seems to have worked, but only for the people who were already solidly in the Trump camp. So again, what was the point of all this?
    -Encourage Democrats but not Republicans to vote by mail.
    -Ensure votes that arrive late aren't counted regardless of postmark.
    -Sabotage the post to ensure lots of ballots arrive late.
    -(Various other voter suppression and intimidation go here.)
    -If all this fails, take it to the Supreme Court and have the newly installed conservative majority deliver the result like in 2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I hate every square inch of this election so much.
    You and me both. I hate every second of that last 48 hours or so. This knot in my stomach the entire time, I just want it to be over.

I will guarantee you PA goes Biden. I will Venmo or cashapp anyone that doesn't believe me and it goes Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    You and me both. I hate every second of that last 48 hours or so. This knot in my stomach the entire time, I just want it to be over.
    I am surprised I haven't stress vomited yet.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Trump cultists in Maricopa 11 minutes ago: "Count the vote! Count the vote!"

10 minutes ago: *blink* *blink*

9 minutes ago: "Stop the count! Stop the count!"
    It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Dude, i'm not even from the US, and i have not been able to eat properly because of the anxiety.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is conspiracy... isn’t it... interesting... that the same election where weed passes in several states, it’s also the most stressful... isn’t that like owning Mountain Dew and toilet paper manufacturing?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    -Encourage Democrats but not Republicans to vote by mail.
    -Ensure votes that arrive late aren't counted regardless of postmark.
    -Sabotage the post to ensure lots of ballots arrive late.
    -(Various other voter suppression and intimidation go here.)
    -If all this fails, take it to the Supreme Court and have the newly installed conservative majority deliver the result like in 2000.
    Trump USPS saboteur didn’t think mail workers would rebel and go above and beyond to ensure mail was delivered and processed.