10+ Year Old Account
    2497 vote lead for Trump in GA... tied in percentage...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    2497 vote lead for Trump in GA... tied in percentage...
    Remaining votes is in Clayton (very D), Liberty (mostly D), and Rabun (Solid R but very small county)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    whether Biden wins or loses, I just want to take a moment to thank all you guys for contributing.

Believe it or not, it's so much more refreshing to see people attempt to be honest, rather than the crap you see on the news or Facebook and the like.
    Yeah, this place is good shit.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by iloveplanets View Post
    Lol it feels like none of the swing states want to finish first because of the riots that will ensue. The best thing that can happen is Biden win multiple states so it’s less of a shit show. I also think all states need to start counting mail in ballots as they arrive and not after walk ins.
    Biden is going to win AZ and probably GA. The military votes might swing it, but I doubt it.

Remaining States we should know before end of weekend:
    Pennsylvania (Trump+48,856) 200,000+ ballots remain
    Georgia (Trump+2,497) 15,000+ ballots remain
    Nevada (Biden+11,438) 190,000+ ballots remain in Clark County (Democrat county)
    Arizona (Biden+46,257) 275,000+ ballots remain

Won't know until next week:
    North Carolina (Trump+76,701) 172,000 ballots remain
    Alaska (Trump+54,610) 133,000 ballots remain

Trump has two paths to victory remaining:

Clean sweep everything listed above.
    Clean sweep everything but Georgia and he ties.

(He's toast, basically)

Quote Originally Posted by iloveplanets View Post
    Lol it feels like none of the swing states want to finish first because of the riots that will ensue. The best thing that can happen is Biden win multiple states so it’s less of a shit show. I also think all states need to start counting mail in ballots as they arrive and not after walk ins.
    PA wasn't;t allowed to count mail in ballots until after walk ins because of the GOP. They did this on purpose so they could ratfuck the whole thing and scream corruption.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I will say is across the board and I can't believe I agree with him but Trump has a point about this. All through out the year people were yapping and telling everyone to vote, do this do that. And here we are this is NOT OK, and to some extent yes Trump Supporters are Right to be ANGRY, but so too should Biden Supporters.

There is no excuse for this bullshit, none, people complain about voting people not participating and then this shit happens, it really shouldn't be this fucking complicated, and as far as the Media CNN, MSNBC, ABC ETC to prolong this bullshit along with idiotic worthless pundits preaching and giving almost completely useless insight while fucking padding their advertising dollars knowing people viewing this contest as life and death is beyond UNFUNNY!

People deserve accuracy and all the votes counted, but it should also be efficient and without bullshit political games either way. Either way I don't blame anyone for being pissed or fed up.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah the memes are great.

Also reminds me of:

It’s in that thread... took me three loops, you sobs... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    One thing I will say is across the board and I can't believe I agree with him but Trump has a point about this. All through out the year people were yapping and telling everyone to vote, do this do that. And here we are this is NOT OK, and to some extent yes Trump Supporters are Right to be ANGRY, but so too should Biden Supporters.

There is no excuse for this bullshit, none, people complain about voting people not participating and then this shit happens, it really shouldn't be this fucking complicated, and as far as the Media CNN, MSNBC, ABC ETC to prolong this bullshit along with idiotic worthless pundits preaching and giving almost completely useless insight while fucking padding their advertising dollars knowing people viewing this contest as life and death is beyond UNFUNNY!

People deserve accuracy and all the votes counted, but it should also be efficient and without bullshit political games either way. Either way I don't blame anyone for being pissed or fed up.
    See, the thing is that some states are clusterfucks due to DELIBERATE sabotage by state Republicans. There was an effort in Pennsylvania to try and get a bill passed to start counting early/mail-in votes ahead of time but the state GOP in the legislature killed it by stapling poison pills to the bill that would have banned ballot drop boxes and allowed out-of-county poll watchers.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

GA flips no later than 1 AM EST tonight (provided Clayton uploads their results correctly this time)

Point about what? trump woul stop all votes now if it meant he won or count them for another four years if it meant he won. I also dont get your media take.

The only political games here are the fact the Republicans passed laws to ensure some of these states couldn't begin counting until day of election or after election ends. Combine that with the fact you have record mail in ballot returns and this is what you get.

Then blame Trump and the Republicans.

They are the ones who stopped the mail ins from being counted,
    Trump sued to stop one vote from counting,
    They are the ones who slowed the post office from delivering them on time,
    They are the ones that lied about the virus and all that stuff that complicated this so much,
    It's quite literally Republicans screwing around the whole way down this rabbit hole.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Blame Trump.

He forced PA to count MIVs late. He caused delays by defunding the USPS. He created a dangerous environment where pollsters are scared for their lives and the states are scared to call it because of the riots that will happen.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and if Van Jones gives another one of his Bullshit Speeches, I personally hope he's locked outside with the angry Trump Supporters first. Along with any other of these people preaching and being ignorant and smug while people agonize and suffer. This shit is serious, and people deserve a fuck of a lot more empathy than any fucking politicians

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Trump USPS saboteur didn’t think mail workers would rebel and go above and beyond to ensure mail was delivered and processed.
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night... beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Blame GOP controlled state legislature a that blocked PA and other states from so much as looking at a mail in ballot until polls closed on 11/3.

None of the Democratic controlled legislatures did anything similar. They expected COVID to remain a problem, they expected higher mail in voting requests, and they amended their election laws accordingly. GOP legislatures said "COVID is a hoax and mail in voting is fraud" and specifically made the process as difficult as possible to give them an avenue to point to and say "See? We told you it was bad!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Blame Trump.

He forced PA to count MIVs late. He caused delays by defunding the USPS. He created a dangerous environment where pollsters are scared for their lives and the states are scared to call it because of the riots that will happen.
    This I blame Both Democrats and Republicans, this was complete and utter bullshit, the past is the past but going forward, ANYBODY angry right now should demand this be fixed. Otherwise everyone can really shut the fuck up about how many people vote and participate in elections when these same institutions drag their fucking asses during the count.

As I understand it, PA was prohibited from counting the mail ballots that arrived before election day as well. Plenty of ways to make the election fast and accurate, America just don't wanna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

...And philly still hastn released a huge batch of Mail in ballots
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker