Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    No one is going to call it until Trump is behind in PA.
    Honestly, nobody is going to call it, until they have less outstanding votes than the difference. After Arizona, news stations are going to be much more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Their worst flavor, thankfully, has long since been retired. A few years back non-fat ice creams were, um, in their experimental stage, and Ben and Jerry's Non-Fat Vanilla Fudge was...easily the worst chocolate I've ever had, which includes "white" and "this box a dear friend brought back from Russia with the best intentions".
    Yeah, I found a lot of "worst flavors ever" lists, but I was specifically looking for "worst flavor right now." I can't imagine you'd be able to find a pint of Non-Fat Vanilla Fudge today, and even if you could I was going for the amusing punishment of "this is what happens when you make a silly bet" more than the vindictive punishment of "I want you to suffer in the bathroom all night."

(And for the record, in case you're curious, I typically go for Americone Dream myself).
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2020-11-06 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Honestly, nobody is going to call it, until they have less outstanding votes than the difference. After Arizona, news stations are going to be much more careful.
    Nah... they'll call it as soon as PA flips. Everyone knows the score.

This is highly misleading. Ben and Jerry's most popular flavor of all time is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. People thinking they'll get that, when they ask for Milk and Cookies, is like showing up to a Trump rally and it's hosted by Eric. It suffers by comparison more than it deserves.

Their worst flavor, thankfully, has long since been retired. A few years back non-fat ice creams were, um, in their experimental stage, and Ben and Jerry's Non-Fat Vanilla Fudge was...easily the worst chocolate I've ever had, which includes "white" and "this box a dear friend brought back from Russia with the best intentions".
    Thoughts and feelings on chubby hubby?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The modeling for az late ballots is matching reality, but Edison doesn't use it. AP and Fox do.

Minimum Biden win in AZ is like 13k.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-11-06 at 07:30 AM.

This is highly misleading. Ben and Jerry's most popular flavor of all time is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. People thinking they'll get that, when they ask for Milk and Cookies, is like showing up to a Trump rally and it's hosted by Eric. It suffers by comparison more than it deserves.

they have hands down the best dairy-free tho.

The modeling for AZ is correct, but Edison doesn't use it. AP and Fox do.

Minimum Biden win in AZ is like 13k.
    Yup the last several batches Trump won't have the margins. it'll tighten but Biden will win it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask that this be the last post on the topic until my challenge is actually required, please.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Thoughts and feelings on chubby hubby?
    It's my brother's favorite and top quarter no question.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    they have hands down the best dairy-free tho.
    I'll be honest, in that respect I have no good frame of refernce, but they make some...hold on.

This. They make some this. It was limited edition, so if you see it in the freezer, get it while you can.

I'll ask that this be the last post on the topic until my challenge is actually required, please.

It's my brother's favorite and top quarter no question.

I'll be honest, in that respect I have no good frame of refernce, but they make some...hold on.

This. They make some this. It was limited edition, so if you see it in the freezer, get it while you can.
    That looks delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    That loo--.
    I said please!

On topic: Trump told one falsehood after another about the presidential race. Here are the facts.

'If you count the legal votes, I easily win. If you count the illegal votes, they can try to steal the election from us.'

This is entirely false. There's no evidence that any fraudulent ballots have been counted, no winner has been called in the race, and what's happening right now in the battleground states isn't the counting of "illegal ballots."

Mail-in voting 'really destroyed our system. It's a corrupt system. They want to find out how many votes they need, and then they seem to be able to find them.'

This claim, casting doubt on the integrity of American elections, is false. There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud, according to numerous studies, and there are a number of safeguards in place to ensure the security of mail ballots and prevent fraud.

Ballots aren't being found, as Trump claims. The regular process of counting mail ballots in these key states is simply ongoing.

'In Georgia, a pipe burst in a faraway location, totally unrelated to the location of what was happening, but they stopped counting for four hours, and a lot of things happened.'

While a pipe burst and it did delay ballot counting for two — not four — hours, there's no evidence that any wrongdoing occurred during this time frame.

'The election apparatus in Georgia is run by Democrats.'

False. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is a Republican whom Trump endorsed.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (deep breath) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of Pennsylvania, 'They don't want us to have any observers.'

This claim is false, as is this one that the president made later in his remarks: "Our campaign has been denied access to observe any counting in Detroit."

Claims about the outcomes

Trump made a string of claims about what happened in Tuesday's election, essentially claiming to have won — or nearly won — every swing state.

"We were ahead in the vote in North Carolina by a lot, tremendous number of votes, and we are still ahead by a lot, but not as many, because they are finding ballots all of a sudden," Trump said.

"I won Pennsylvania by a lot, and that gets whittled down to — I think they said we're up to 90,000.

"Likewise, in Georgia, I won by a lot," he said. "In Michigan, we're way up in Michigan, won the state. In Wisconsin we did likewise, fantastically well, and that got whittled down. In every case, they got whittled down."

All of these claims are false. Officials aren't "finding ballots" in North Carolina; they are continuing to count ballots. NBC News has characterized Pennsylvania and Georgia as too close to call, and NBC News has projected that Biden won Michigan and is the apparent winner of Wisconsin.

Biden has gone passed a 4 million popular vote lead. In the last little while he has added 250K votes to Trumps 36K.

GA down to 665.

GA down to 665.
    how many left to count?

665 vote in GA from clayton

how many left to count?
    Like 2400 in Clayton alone. Plus like 13k across the state.

how many left to count?
    in clayton i think 1500

how many left to count?
    clayton still more to come. 1-1.5k left to come. it should flip in the next few hour or so. Bless you John Lewis. Your district you beautiful man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I'm guessing FOX and the AP will call it tonight not long after GA and/or PA flip since they're sticking with their AZ call.
    GA is almost certainly headed for a recount though, so i'm not so sure. PA though, maybe.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

GA doesn't give trump 270 so they won't call it even if it wasn't going to a recount, which it most certainly will. ap and fox might but no one else will.