Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    2-3 days ago Twitter was full with DNC officials, House and Congress members blaming BLM and "Defund the Police" for the disappointing election results. They still are blaming it for their bad performance in Senate and House. The DNC would switch to touting the same far-right policies as the Republican Party within a heartbeat if they thought it would win them more votes. They have no shame, qualms or morals.
    As if the fucking 9/10black women 8/10 black men 2/3 latinos meant nothing.

This is what is so frustrating about the democrats. There are a lot of them that are fucking myopic as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1324790737599418371

MAKE VOTING WITH SHOULDER CATS GREAT AGAIN!

That's all.
    What do you mean "again"? Everything's already great with shoulder cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Georgia on your Mind??A friend passed along this nice donation link. All in one!
    both candidates, GA Dems, and Abrams's Fair Fight Action all in one fell swoop.

Where'd you go, want more receipts of my support of Biden complete with me linking sources to disprove hate against Biden? While also criticising Bernie's actions with the DNC and noting how I will gladly vote for Biden?

I've been a rather consistent supporter so your bullshit lies were just that, bullshit lies.

Admit your lies buddy.

You played this game before, I quoted my quotes to you, before and you dropped it and ran away. And here you are with the same bullshit lies again... months later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    2-3 days ago Twitter was full with DNC officials, House and Congress members blaming BLM and "Defund the Police" for the disappointing election results.
    Thank goodness it was on Twitter.........

They still are blaming it for their bad performance in Senate and House. The DNC would switch to touting the same far-right policies as the Republican Party within a heartbeat if they thought it would win them more votes. They have no shame, qualms or morals.
    Yeah, remember when I told you as much, as the reason why progressives need to vote Biden? Remember that?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    It's ridiculous how long this is taking.

We need a more efficient vote counting system.
    The system works quite well, it just takes time. And contrary to popular belief, mail-in ballots are quite safe from fraud: Just 0,0004% (in the last 20 years).
    Last edited by Adhominem; 2020-11-06 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where'd you go, want more receipts of my support of Biden complete with me linking sources to disprove hate against Biden? While also criticising Bernie's actions with the DNC and noting how I will gladly vote for Biden?

I've been a rather consistent supporter so your bullshit lies were just that, bullshit lies.

Admit your lies buddy.
    Christ, take it to PMs.

GA going blue is nuts to me. I've harshed on Stacey Abrams before because I didn't get the hype given her loss, but the work she's done getting Democrats registered and engaged is unimpeachable. Even if it stays red by a slim margin, GA is now firmly in play. Which is pretty damned huge.
    I still believed the vote was suppressed in 2018 in Stacy's race. We had this year but in the year of Covid we might have circumventived what they could do especially for mailing.

It's soo razor thin of course the GOP will do this and Georgia maybe tough again.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Christ, take it to PMs.
    why? this is literally part of this general election shit, as it goes to the fucking moderate/conservocrats criticising and chastising other people which precisely is what sometimes suppresses turnout.

The lincoln project is popular due to the election, they aren't an ally, they aren't a friend. Their goals are quite clear and actually have been stated.... this isn't the time to accept being dragged further to the right and then capitulating to their side versus you know... the side that didn't recreate 1930s germany.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    God this made me sad for this country....
    Imagine infecting your kids with that level of hate.

That is why my eyes roll into another dimension when people say Americans are not racist. As if all the racists disappeared once the Civil rights bill passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Having this number of mail-in ballots is also quite unprecedented.
    Which they were trying to account for, but then the GOPstapo roadblocked it, just so Trump could claim foul.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Christ, take it to PMs.
    Themus vs Machismo as an infinite loop...

Not meant as an insult... you are very passionate... It’s a good thing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    GA going blue is nuts to me. I've harshed on Stacey Abrams before because I didn't get the hype given her loss, but the work she's done getting Democrats registered and engaged is unimpeachable. Even if it stays red by a slim margin, GA is now firmly in play. Which is pretty damned huge.
    Honestly though, GA came at the expense of FL, which seems like it's going to swing Red and stop being a battleground state.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

This is what is so frustrating about the democrats. There are a lot of them that are fucking myopic as fuck.
    I don't doubt that some did struggle because of those things though. That's part of the difficulty of running a national party in such a diverse country. Eliminating the EC, implementing ranked choice, and changing how districts are drawn and elected would help a ton here, but the reality will always be that different states have different values. I think the Dems are doing a pretty good job representing most of those values though, and it paid off with record-breaking turn out, thanks in no small part to those groups you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    It's ridiculous how long this is taking.

We need a more efficient vote counting system.
    One reason why it is taking this long is that you don't have one race, you have 51 races independent of each other.

If this were just about the popular vote like in basically every other country in the world, this would have been over days ago. Biden is up around 4 million votes, more than all the remaining uncounted votes.

But if you have 51 races, some of them will always be very close, and you won't be able to call that race before (almost) every vote is counted. In addition, overall this year the election was very close, so you have to wait for almost every state to be called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    God this made me sad for this country....
    Imagine infecting your kids with that level of hate.
    Children that age rebel. These are mostly pre-cognitive thought kids. Once they realize what their parents made them do... they will have a lot of tattoos...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Themus vs Machismo as an infinite loop...

Not meant as an insult... you are very passionate... It’s a good thing...
    I just hate liars... it's annoying and dumb since we're on a damn forum with receipts all over the place. Especially liars who lecture actual leftist about how they need to go to the right side... the side responsible for recreating 1930s Germany... like no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I don't doubt that some did struggle because of those things though. That's part of the difficulty of running a national party in such a diverse country. Eliminating the EC, implementing ranked choice, and changing how districts are drawn and elected would help a ton here, but the reality will always be that different states have different values. I think the Dems are doing a pretty good job representing most of those values though, and it paid off with record-breaking turn out, thanks in no small part to those groups you mentioned.
    I also think some of the disagreement is being misinterpreted. I have seen attacks on left policy, but a lot of it has been about messaging, not policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Correct, the hope is that they don't turn on who won them the election... again...

This has been the sentiment of many minorities in America and during this entire election cycle has been something to come up multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I also think some of the disagreement is being misinterpreted. I have seen attacks on left policy, but a lot of it has been about messaging, not policy.
    I don't get the messaging... I feel the messaging is all bullshit.

"white working-class don't like to be chastised" I mean they're not being chastised for being white or working-class they're being chastised for being bigots? When you vote against gay rights, and that's your deciding vote... well then they're a bigot? I don't know what these "message" concerned democrats want lol.

If you run over to the side talking about jews not replacing them and calling on terrorist organisations for protection or to intimidate people... yeah what "message" do we need to have to appease these people? Why are we even trying to appease and capitulate to these people?

The beautiful problem (I sound like Trump) is the Democrat Party's diversity.

Yes its the 'moderate' Dems reacting but I would say that while not defund the police, but major reforms carry Africa Americans. I don't want to get in trouble here saying this is a single issue for African Americans.

Republicans can be so much monolithic. While they made steps, I promise you know way they can representation of the US the way it is now.

Now I posted a few pages back the Dems have problems too.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That time has passed.

The time to denounce behavior is when it's happening, not after it fails.
    Like his railing against the sanctity of elections, which is happening right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.