Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Popping in to say that I am now committed to taking a vacation in Georgia. I have no idea what there is to visit there, but it's becoming my favorite state. Texas, on the other hand, needs to get its shit together FASTER.
    Savannah is really nice. I recommend River Street Sweets for the best praline pecans I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah but members of the military right or left are all part of the government by choice. why would they join militia's to overthrow it?
    A similar argument could be made for why the party of "law and order" is currently trying to pull every trick in the book to overthrow an election, and then will spend the next 4 years calling Biden a not real president.

Their loyalties are able to be molded by their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, with states being so close, this election has taught me just how important it is to vote. I will be doing it next time. 100%

I’m thankful to all the people that did get out there to vote for Biden, especially the people that decided to do mail-in ballots.
    If a racist lunatic who undermines everything the country is supposed to stand for did not get you to vote what would it take?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find it... interesting... when selfdescribed "patriots" (ESPECIALLY military) go around touting the ideals of Nazi Germany or the Confederacy... Two distinct armies who were enemies the United States and whose forces fought against and killed American soldiers.

Also, a Canadian jocking with this moron? Come on, Canada, you're better than that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    If a racist lunatic who undermines everything the country is supposed to stand for did not get you to vote what would it take?
    Considering she used to be a Trump supporter, frankly, I don't care.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Could Trump still win PA with the provisional votes?
    Unless I'm mistaken the provisional ballots shouldn't break too differently from any other ballots in the state. They're basically just ballots that have been set aside due to special circumstances / mistakes, like the voter not receiving their mail-in ballot, losing envelopes, etc., to ensure that they can still vote (if found eligible). They're not from any specific county, it should just continue the trend we're already seeing which is a growing lead for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Could Trump still win PA with the provisional votes?
    No. 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Considering she used to be a Trump supporter, frankly, I don't care.
    Once a Trump supporter always a Trump supporter. An orange cheeto should be tattooed across every person who voted for that man. His stench is forever on them like Clinton's leavings on Monica's blue dress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Once a Trump supporter always a Trump supporter. An orange cheeto should be tattooed across every person who voted for that man. His stench is forever on them like Clinton's leavings on Monica's blue dress.
    And more to the point, I remember her crocodile tear posts about how she had changed and how she could no longer support him.

And what a surprise, when the time came to act on those claims, she did nothing.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Highly unlikely from what we have seen.
    Provisional votes are about .9% of all votes. Not all will even be validated since those often are riddled with errors or invalidated because said errors led to in person voting. It's done. Bden takes PA, GA, AZ, and NV. There might be a recount in GA but it is unlikely to change anything because of the current growing lead Buden has.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never a Trump supporter. I teased people about how funny it would be if he did get elected, but I never actually supported him because I didn’t involve myself with politics.
    Yet here you fucking are constantly posting in the political threads with posts that sound as if you were a Trump supporter. We are not dumb Trump supporters dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was never a Trump supporter. I teased people about how funny it would be if he did get elected, but I never actually supported him because I didn’t involve myself with politics.
    Then maybe you would be better suited to post in other forums, since you "don't involve yourself in politics"?

Although you've certainly got 4 years to claim you've changed and find participation important, only to go "Ooopsie, I guess I shoulda voted!" once the time has passed.

Just, be kind.

ah, the great retcon has already begun.

jinx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the great retconning has begun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    ah, the great retcon has already begun.
    Damn you, that were only a few seconds!

*highfives*

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t involve myself, but I had a long talk with my sister.

People grow, learn and change... you make me feel like I shouldn’t even bother
    I remember your posts saying the same thing years ago. You claimed then to have grown. To have changed.

And I told you then that I would not believe you until you proved it.

And what did you do? Nothing.

So why would I believe you have changed?

Just, be kind.

People grow, learn and change... you make me feel like I shouldn’t even bother
    You should bother! But people do look in the past to what have been said.
    Just need to accept that and do your best to do what you feel is right

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Damn you, that were only a few seconds!

*highfives*
    it amazes me how shortsighted these trump supporters are.

did they think we had forgotten?
    did they think we had forgiven??

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall not saying I had changed; that I still planned to not vote because I never had. That upset you, rightfully so, but there was no talk of “changing”.
    Sure there wasn't.

Go bother people who don't care.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Actually I wish they still made Peach Cobbler. It would be ideal for Georgia flippping. It must have been discontinued, hasn't even been at the scoop shops in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Auto recount is <0.5%, but PA allows for a recount at any request, regardless of vote difference, as long as the requester pays for it.
    Mexico is gonna pay for PAs recount.