1. #3081
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://joebiden.com/covid19/

    If you're just talking about the pandemic...again, you're wrong. Where do you even get this stuff?
    Biden actually has 3 different plans for covid. One to deal with the virus, two to help essential workers, three is transparent leadership.

    While Trump just demanded corporations be protected from their employees.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  2. #3082
    Willful ignorance isn't an effective tool to make Biden look bad, but it is an effective tool to make yourself look bad.

  3. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    DNC style compromise is to give Trump a bigger military budget.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...p-debt-ceiling

    Yeah, you're right. Democrats got nothing out of it.

    /sarcasm

    If you ignore the good compromises Democrats get alongside the compromises they cede to Republicans, it's not bad. But if you only focus on the stuff Republicans wanted and ignore the concessions Democrats got from them it's easy to make the argument you're making.

    It's not an argument that reflects reality, but it's an argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Bidens "policies" are weak and don't really address any underlying issues. Also ignoring that Biden himself hasn't presented them in a substantial way.
    Go through them and tell us why then. Because I'm beyond skeptical that you've even seen that page, much less read through all of it.

  4. #3084
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,026
    just a reminder that 3,000 people are dying a day.

    Trump and Republicans' top legislative priority is protecting employers who force their staff into unsafe working conditions from being sued.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  5. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    just a reminder that 3,000 people are dying a day.

    Trump and Republicans' top legislative priority is protecting employers who force their staff into unsafe working conditions from being sued.
    Not quite yet, thankfully we're still under 2K a day.

  6. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Good compromise my ass, we have the largest military budget that is larger then the next 8 countries combined. The DNC solution, give Trump more money then he asked for. LOL
    And in return they got...?

    Or did you not read the article because facts and context make your arguments more difficult to make?

    I'm not arguing the funding bill is perfect. I doubt you'll find any Democrats, or Republicans for that matter, who love the funding bill either. But your argument that Democrats just gave Trump whatever, with the implication that they don't get anything in return, is aggressively incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    His policies not withstanding you all are ignoring the point that Biden hasn't been able to present them. I've read through it, and I have no faith he'd implement or push for any of them, because seemly he is incapable to doing it now. I doubt Biden has read his own policies on his page at this point.
    He has presented them.

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?470250...-calls-testing

    He came out on video and talked about it in broad strokes. This was covered heavily by media at the time, who linked back to the more detailed writeups on his site.

    He presented them. Media covered the hell out of them. Just because you apparently chose to ignore this doesn't mean that he hasn't.

    Here's a quick search of all the media that covered his plan within the week he announced it, just so you can't pretend that it went unnoticed or some garbage: https://www.google.com/search?q=bide...18%2F2020&tbm=

    You can continue your painfully dishonest strawman attacks, but they're not going to work on any of us who actually pay attention to shit.

  7. #3087
    Banned JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    So BErnie BRos brigaded an online poll ... and still hit a ceiling of 25%.


    Look Who's Going to get Impeached Again.
    A volunteer on Kushner's coronavirus response effort was so worried by what they saw that they filed a complaint w House Oversight.
    [video=youtube;14Ygl2DiUdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=14Ygl2DiUdQ&feature=emb_title[ideo]

    Who gives a fuck about an unnamed poll about an unnamed subject?

  8. #3088
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Who gives a fuck about an unnamed poll about an unnamed subject?
    The person who he is responding to?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  9. #3089
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    24,112
    While Biden is doing pretty well in the polls against Trump, he is still the underdog when it comes to the betting odds......

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...020_president/
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

  10. #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    While Biden is doing pretty well in the polls against Trump, he is still the underdog when it comes to the betting odds......

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...020_president/
    I'm sure Trump would be elated at this news if he didn't bankrupt all his casino's!

    I guess you gotta take whatever wins you can get.

  11. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm sure Trump would be elated at this news if he didn't bankrupt all his casino's!

    I guess you gotta take whatever wins you can get.
    It also means very little. Clinton was a significant favorite ahead of the 2016 election.

  12. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It also means very little. Clinton was a significant favorite ahead of the 2016 election.
    It depends. She was a favorite, until Comey wrote that letter.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  13. #3093
    These are the standards of leftists



    No wonder they don't like Biden. They think he is a coward for not being unnecessarily cruel

  14. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    These are the standards of leftists



    No wonder they don't like Biden. They think he is a coward for not being unnecessarily cruel
    "WHY WON'T DEMOCRATS FLAGRANTLY IGNORE LAWS LIKE WE WANT THEM TO!?"

    Man, they have the best arguments to sway peoples opinions.

  15. #3095
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "WHY WON'T DEMOCRATS FLAGRANTLY IGNORE LAWS LIKE WE WANT THEM TO!?"

    Man, they have the best arguments to sway peoples opinions.
    That’s why I was Warren over Bernie... it’s even in their debate thread. As soon as Bernie said he will not change executive and emergency declarations, I was off the wagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    No wonder they don't like Biden. They think he is a coward for not being unnecessarily cruel
    They would if he started wearing a fedora...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  16. #3096
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It depends. She was a favorite, until Comey wrote that letter.
    Are you sure it was in betting odds? I never paid attention to it... betting is just one of those things that are supper easy to ignore.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  17. #3097
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you sure it was in betting odds? I never paid attention to it... betting is just one of those things that are supper easy to ignore.
    I really dont pay atention to that, so i cant be a good source of info. I was recalling the odds of winning on 538, and the significant dip they had a day after the Comey letter fiasco.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  18. #3098
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    These are the standards of leftists



    No wonder they don't like Biden. They think he is a coward for not being unnecessarily cruel
    Remember, a few weeks ago Cenk came in last in his primary race. Dems rejected his creep ass.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  19. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I really dont pay atention to that, so i cant be a good source of info. I was recalling the odds of winning on 538, and the significant dip they had a day after the Comey letter fiasco.
    Comey had big announcements twice the week before the election. Both of them changed polls quite a bit in favor of Trump.

  20. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Comey had big announcements twice the week before the election. Both of them changed polls quite a bit in favor of Trump.
    Yeah. If comey maintained his mouth shut, or if he said that announcement a month before, we'd had a clinton presidency, and thousands of americans would be alive this day.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •