Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Don't know if anyone posted it, but Reade has changed her story yet again...

The AP interviewed Reade and she said that her complaint against Biden in the early 90s didn't accuse him of assault or harassment. She then went on Twitter and said the Associated Press article is false; which is hilarious since its an interview and they are literally just quoting her. Meanwhile even her own fringe leftist advocate at The Intercept is saying that's the same thing she told him (and others).

So either every member of the press reporting on this is lying about what she said, including her own allies/advocates, or she is lying...
    Or its common for rape victims to not be accurate on their stories from decades ago.
    But hey, not surprised for you to be a rape apologist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    There’s always a lot of talk of a general strike on the left. But it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Just your typical neo-liberal horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Or its common for rape victims to not be accurate on their stories from decades ago.
    Not an hour after Biden said to release congressional records. You are now slandering actual victims of assault, because in such cases, they don’t start remembering, when their previous claims become accessible to confirm. According to Reade, her immediate complaint wasn’t about either assault or harassment.

By the way... If Biden doesn’t win, do you think Trump will sign off on funding for violence against women act, that GOP blocked since last year? I’m pretty sure Biden would issue an executive order, even if GOP blocks it in Congress. Because it’s a bill he sponsored and wrote...

By the way do you know what I would do, if I was as callous as you? I would point out, how you support getting rid off Biden’s criminal justice reform. Completely ignoring your reason for it, to point to violence against women act and sexual assault against children, are part of the bill you want to get rid off. Can you guess the words I would call you, if I was here to just use victims to insult others?

Edit: ‘My complaint is in the records, giving me more evidence than Ford’... ‘release the records!’... ‘never mind, I remember better now’. That’s not how actual assault trauma and memory works. You can’t fucking do that, while claiming other victims do the same things. That is not how it works and is actually slanderous to other victims, as you attack others. It’s absurd lack of self awareness.

You can say you believe her, without making other victims look bad to do it.

Edit 2: I’m looking for a fun YouTube video on the subject, but until than, if interested, this is not the worst start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect...ress_on_memory

Edit 3: Sorry about all of the edits, but I go nuts on discussion of time and memory.

The basic thing to remember about memory, is that your brain interprets, it doesn’t record. It’s a skill you can actually strengthen. I keep posting this guy, but his pedagogy theory is very helpful in strengthening your memory. This is also similar to lean and agile methodology for project management, since compartmentalism is a flow chart:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dewey
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-03 at 02:08 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just because they like the middle name more? Odd. And potentially confusing lol
    I would assume so. My father used his middle name, his first name was also Ernest.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

There is a difference between misrembering and calling the AP fake because you misremembered lol

Its not hard to say: "Yeah at the time I didn't remember filing a report but talking with people whom I shared my experiences with has made me remember a lot of details that I've forgotten"

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    There is a difference between misrembering and calling the AP fake because you misremembered lol

Its not hard to say: "Yeah at the time I didn't remember filing a report but talking with people whom I shared my experiences with has made me remember a lot of details that I've forgotten"
    They asked her within almost an hour of Biden saying release the Kraken!... I mean congressional record. She didn’t have a lot of time to think about it. Personally, as I said before, the best tact in any case of you believing her or not, is to claim that the record isn’t there... because the same people who already vouched for Biden, would have disposed of them. That is actually the most consistent thing she could have said...

Edit: The onus was on Biden to find the record, if they don’t find it, she just maintains Biden is covering up. She would just maintain that Biden is lying, nothing would have changed.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-03 at 02:26 PM.
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They asked her within almost an hour of Biden saying release the Kraken!... I mean congressional record. She didn’t have a lot of time to think about it. Personally, as I said before, the best tact in any case of you believing her or not, is to claim that the record isn’t there... because the same people who already vouched for Biden, would have disposed of them. That is actually the most consistent thing she could have said...

Edit: The onus was on Biden to find the record, if they don’t find it, she just maintains Biden is covering up. She would just maintain that Biden is lying, nothing would have changed.
    So this bullshit has now expanded beyond guilty until proven innocent, to expecting those who get MeToo'd to literally help make the case against themselves on their accuser's behalf, lest they are covering it up?

Yikes

So this bullshit has now expanded beyond guilty until proven innocent, to expecting those who get MeToo'd to literally help make the case against themselves on their accuser's behalf, lest they are covering it up?
    No, that’s the thing. It would have simply been consistent with her existing claims. She was already calling Biden’s staff liars for vouching that they never heard of this. This would be the natural next step in the original premise. I’m just pointing out, that she didn’t need to change the story, it seems to be reactionary.

I’m doing both, saying she didn’t lie and Biden didn’t lie. Bare with me, it’s an impossible rope... not sure if am walking or dangling...
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post

Also, sexual assault =/= rape. They carry different weights in the legal system of almost every country
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Yikes
    Oh don't worry, metoo is gone now, the lib feminists who pushed are now defending your favourite senile rapist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Also, sexual assault =/= rape. They carry different weights in the legal system of almost every country
    And jamming your fingers into a Woman's vagina will still get you called a rapist by most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    There’s always a lot of talk of a general strike on the left. But it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Just your typical neo-liberal horseshit.

And jamming your fingers into a Woman's vagina will still get you called a rapist by most people.
    So now the truth is what most people say, instead of.. You know... the truth?

I thought you were more into rational thinking, since you're a communist.

Some other loon came out of the woodwork and accused Biden of saying inappropriate shit to her at some event in 2008 and Twitter fringe leftists were eating it up.

Turns out Biden wasn't even at the event, he was recovering from a surgery he had a few days before the event to repair a deviated septum.

#BelieveWomen

Some other loon came out of the woodwork and accused Biden of saying inappropriate shit to her at some event in 2008 and Twitter fringe leftists were eating it up.

Turns out Biden wasn't even at the event, he was recovering from a surgery he had a few days before the event to repair a deviated septum.

#BelieveWomen
    This stupidity doesnt help women causes. Why the fuck do they do this?

/facepalm

I spent years in locker rooms. I never heard a guy brag about sexually assaulting a woman and being able to get away with it.

Trump is an admitted rapist and has a long history of doing so going back three decades. Not only did he brag about committing assault, but he bragged about perving on underage girls in their dressing rooms at teen miss usa.

Trump supporters have zero room to even discuss sexual assault issues. If you want to be critical of Biden because of a potential assault (which is looking more and more false) then that's fine. But, you sure as hell can't while being a Trump supporter.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2020-05-03 at 04:52 PM.

/facepalm
    Because Ryan Grim wanted to kill his credibility even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I spent years in locker rooms. I never heard a guy brag about sexually assaulting a woman and being able to get away with it.

Trump is an admitted rapist and has a long history of doing so going back three decades. Not only did he brag about committing assault, but he bragged about perving on underage girls in their dressing rooms at teen miss usa.

Trump supporters have zero room to even discuss sexual assault issues.
    Yeah. The time i have spent in locker rooms (in a gym) almost everyone is silent or talking about going to play soccer with friends next saturday.

/facepalm
    Internet purity points...
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Internet purity points...
    The left has a problem with purity tests, and with ideological fracture it seems. This does not help said causes.

Rep. Justin Amash: "If you have Donald Trump or Joe Biden as president... you're going to have the same system you've had for the past decade."

Well there goes our darling Tea Bagger, who people, including me, gave credit for speaking against Trump. Even leaving the Republican Party and voting for the Articles of Impeachment.

Well now we might have a person who could get Trump re-elected. Many factors are to be discussed, namely him getting on the ballot, but I think this is reckless if you really believe Trump should not be President. He is a Tea Bagger, so him maybe not voting Democrat is fine, but running is reckless.

Yes it is debatable but I think people who follow Amash, which will be Ex-Republicans or Republicans will be people who now will cast a vote for Amash instead of Biden. Again, he has to get on the ballot but just take Michigan as example where his seat is from. That is a swing state and he could affect that state's electoral votes.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

The left has a problem with purity tests, and with ideological fracture it seems. This does not help said causes.
    There lies the problem. How does the left deal with being exploited? We have GOP blocking 1.6 billion funding for victims of assault to persecute people like Trump and Biden. A vote against Biden, would result in stripping women of 1.6 billion in funds to persecute the rich and powerful. How the fuck is that protecting women?

While GOP has blocked funding for victims of assault for a year, we are to keep the guy who co sponsored and wrote the bill to allocate money, out of office? I want everyone not voting or going third party, to simply say... ‘I vote the way I do, knowing full well that it is likely to inhibit women from funding to persecute people like Trump and Biden’... I want that recognition when the choice is made.
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So Joe Biden now thinks people accused of sexual assault deserve due process. After a disastrous interview on a friendly network, the interviewer came up with this insight:

And the gift that keeps on giving:
    Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14 Years Old by Complimenting Her Breasts
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...g-her-breasts/
    Fake news XD

Its fascinating seeing people gobble this shit up without doing some proper vetting