Haha, now time to watch Trumpkins have a breakdown.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He's bound to sabotage the inauguration some how, if he shows up at all.
    I wouldn't invite the mother fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Trump: Chris Christie, is it over?

Chris: At long last... No president rules forever, my "friend"

Trump: I see only lawsuits... before me...
    straight to the maw aka prison

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Fox trying to blame dems from 2000 on how toxic politics is.
    so Newt Gingrich and their honorary congress member and medal of freedom recipe Rush Limbaugh had nothing to do with it..
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Trump: Chris Christie, is it over?

Chris: At long last... No president rules forever, my "friend"

Trump: I see only lawsuits... before me...
    I even heard the music in my head as I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jesus wept, finally.

You're not out of the woods yet though, America. You've still got Trump for a few months, and he's going to be a nightmare of petty bullshit and attempted court cases.

Apparently Trump is busy golfing right now? Is that actually true lol
    He's golfing now, he'll hopefully keep golfing until January.
    /s

The beast is slain, congratulations President Biden!

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He's golfing now, he'll hopefully keep golfing until January.
    Considering his health, it was the best decision from his family. To move him away from the news.

so anyone able to stomach Fox, be sure to let us know when they finally call it
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Biden won!

How many of you are crying tears of joy right now?
    I've been laughing my arse off more than crying tears of joy. Seeing Trump supporters malding is the best thing. They don't deserve any sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Haha, now time to watch Trumpkins have a breakdown.
    Most will either be silent, or be adamant that they never supported him with a variety of excuses.
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    They did, reluctantly

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    They have already, or at least that's what i've read on reddit
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Now, let President-elect Joe Biden do his work and solve the COVID crisis, you deserve it, America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Fox called it
    Who called it?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Woohoo liberals are gonna be apathetic again
    the dem strategist are basicaly already planning to sort of denounce progressivism for 2022, like labour did suspending corbyn, will see how it goes, i think they are actually right on terms of whats electable, but if you are a progressive/leftist best shot is ranked choice voting so you dont have to give up ideology for electability

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Now, let President-elect Joe Biden do his work and solve the COVID crisis, you deserve it, America.
    Don't think he can really do much of anything until January.
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Much like the coronavirus stance, if you take out the big numbers that go against what he says, he's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Don't think he can really do much of anything until January.
    even then the trump scotus will probably strike down alot of things he might want to do, national mask mandate, contact tracing, shutdowns( biden said hes against shutdowns but its on the table)) it really is up to the state legislatures which do have authority to do that, but republicans completely abdicated responsibility.