Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Some red counties are "only" 88-90% complete.
    Don't forget to account for population distribution, though. It is a bit scary that all the absentee ballots are already counted, but most of the remaining counties are only adding a few thousand votes and Trump is consistently failing to hit the margins he needs to close the gap. Pima and Santa Cruz also have quite a few ballots left.

So did trump bail on his presser and go golfing lol?

Congratulations!
    Now to hope Trump won't make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He's golfing now, he'll hopefully keep golfing until January.
    I applaud your intense wishful thinking lol
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    someone should shop this onto the Dewey beats Truman pic

also. thank fuck its done

Trump's campaign just released a statement claiming its not over, and that they are going to court on Monday based on supposed illegal votes
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Thank fucking Christ.

Fuck you Trumpers and all you stand for. Fuck you for shilling for a racist liar for the past 4 years. I'm sure I could put together a better rant but this is good news for America and the world.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Trump's campaign just released a statement claiming its not over, and that they are going to court on Monday based on supposed illegal votes
    Good luck on that. Idiotic bastards, that bumch.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I applaud your intense wishful thinking lol
    Its more what I want to happen vs. what I actually think will happen, but might as well use the limited time to generate some revenue for his properties.
    /s

Pres. Trump: "The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states ... Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated."
    Pathetic.

Pretty sure there is a Trump tweet about this situation, too.
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    I wouldn't invite the mother fucker.
    They normally have to show up but Trump might be the exception or banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thank fucking Christ.

Fuck you Trumpers and all you stand for. Fuck you for shilling for a racist liar for the past 4 years. I'm sure I could put together a better rant but this is good news for America and the world.
    I will wait until one of my infractions wears off to make said statement.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

so anyone able to stomach Fox, be sure to let us know when they finally call it
    Fox just semi announced it, while at the same time not announcing it.

They place a banner at the top of their page saying the AP has announced Biden the winner and the 46th president.

Well done folks! You didn't fuck up again! Thank you on behalf of the rest of the planet.
    Edit: eat shit, Trumpkins.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-11-07 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    even then the trump scotus will probably strike down alot of things he might want to do, national mask mandate, contact tracing, shutdowns( biden said hes against shutdowns but its on the table)) it really is up to the state legislatures which do have authority to do that, but republicans completely abdicated responsibility.
    He never said he's against shut downs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2762TF

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Fox just semi announced it, while at the same time not announcing it.

They place a banner at the top of their page saying the AP has announced Biden the winner and the 46th president.
    Fox announced it pretty clearly.

Biden is the next president.

Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-11-07 at 04:57 PM.

Congratulations to the first female vice president

Biden will never be my president. He'd only be president of those who allowed the most corrupt media in history to choose their president.

Theres a good story on the UK Guardian newspaper saying all Murdochs outlets have dramatically changed their tone away from Trump. Even the New York Post had a headline saying "bidens almost won". Laura Ingram is telling Trump to lose with dignity and so on. Hes going to go out with a whimper, not a bang.