Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    can't treason much if people simply stop giving you the nuke codes etc, at that point he's just a civilian with a big mouth. would be very very amusing it it got that far though.
    Unfortunately, he is still the technical President until Jan 20th. At this point I'm more concerned with him and his children and his sycophants raiding everything they can get their hands on until that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Been celebrating since it was announced, just wanted to come back and say that this thread has actually been great. Very informative and good discussion, thanks to the math nerds who have been scraping data and keeping counts!

Also, the absolute horrible look of Trump golfing while he loses an election in the midst of a pandemic and civil unrest. I know he's probably just strategizing with lawyers, but it looks really fucking out of touch.
    out golfing during a pandemic and civil unrest
    So status quo? He hasn't lifted a finger for the civil unrest and hardly lifted one for the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Congrats to everybody whose candidate won, apologies to those whose candidate did not.

To clean things up fairly, this thread will likely close some time next week for any final post election and final vote discussion people wish to have.
    You might want to reconsider this given that the "legal" challenges from Trump's side will likely continue for a while. Unless you want a separate thread started for that.

EDIT: Sorry, this thread is moving fast and I didn't realize several others had already essentially made the same point.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-07 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Unfortunately, he is still the technical President until Jan 20th. At this point I'm more concerned with him and his children and his sycophants raiding everything they can get their hands on until that time.
    yeah the time between when he truly accepts he can't win and the inauguration will be quite interesting.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    What an outrageous year.
    Covid, tons of celebrities dead and now Trump lost the election.
    Biden is so old they will have to harvest even more blood from the kids.
    RIP children in the US.
    Biden is barely older than trump. Trump is 74, Biden is 77.

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    Trump is VERY likely to win this thanks to the Supreme Court

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ce/ar-BB1asZSx

Kavanaugh embraced a legal theory that could let Republican-controlled state legislatures override results certified by Democratic officials. That argument, developed by three conservative justices in the 2000 Bush v. Gore case, says the Supreme Court should intervene in a presidential election dispute even when a state court is interpreting its own laws.

Citing that opinion, Kavanaugh pointed to a constitutional provision that says state legislatures get to determine how electors are appointed to the Electoral College, the body that formally selects the U.S. president.

“The text of the Constitution requires federal courts to ensure that state courts do not rewrite state election laws,” Kavanaugh wrote. He was one of three current justices, including Roberts and Barrett, who worked as lawyers for Republican George W. Bush in the 2000 election fight.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan all have Republican-controlled legislatures and Democratic governors, creating the possibility those states could send dueling slates of electors to the Electoral College in the event of a disputed election.

Straight up point blank. Kavanaugh clearly says federal courts can and WILL override state courts and state law and permit state legislators to send the GOP set of electors regardless of the count.
    You got banned fast af but what you're saying that says, doesn't even say that. It doesn't say a single damn thing about federal courts doing anything. It talks about state legislatures. If electors from a state don't follow their state results, that would result in mass riots and chaos without a doubt.

What an outrageous year.
    RIP children in the US.
    I cannot tell if you are seriously pushing Qanon stuff, or doing it ironically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    The Supreme Court is going to overrule any state objections and allow the states to send the GOP electors. This is exactly what the Kavanaugh said.
    No. It's not.

I did not support trump but i respected the Office

though Personally I foresee Harris getting passed the Reins to the Whitehouse half way through 2021
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Four years too late.
    Yup.

Do they think we have forgotten?
    Do they think we have forgiven?

They made this bed, they can lay in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I cannot tell if you are seriously pushing Qanon stuff, or doing it ironically.
    Wait, they believe people harvest blood from kids? If they do..holy shit people are stupid.

Betsty Devos is fired.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

What an outrageous year.
    RIP children in the US.
    That’s your takeaway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    from my understanding, treason requires aiding some enemy

it might be insurrection, but Im not a lawyer, nor am I willing to play one online
    the constitution defines treason as "aiding an enemy in the time of war", while Trump certainly guilty of common definition of treason, legally and constitutionally he's not.

What an outrageous year.
    RIP children in the US.
    The last four years have seriously broken my sarcasm-detector.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Betsty Devos is fired.
    Can't happen soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The last four years have seriously broken my sarcasm-detector.
    Covid brain

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Betsty Devos is fired.
    Hope she is fired and sued.

I dont like the calm before the storm

What an outrageous year.
    RIP children in the US.
    All he needs is the tears of you Qanon conspiracy Trumpsters. Delicious tears.