Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not exactly. The states in red are where faithless electors are illegal and SCOTUS says those states are allowed to punish their faithless voters in accordance to the state's laws.

sounds like a voter suppression to me.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

It looks like the the vote percentage ended up at 50.5% to 47.5%. Somehow Joe Biden beat the orange hyper-facist psycho-Nazi by 3 percentage points.

Congratulations to Biden.
    Optimism!

So it looks like there are parties in cities across the nation celebrating Trump's defeat. The party in New York is even larger than Trump's inauguration. I'd say I feel bad for the orange cheetoh having to face this, but after all the damage he's caused, fuck it, I hope he cries.

Though I will say, these massive parties are bad for the covid situation.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    What's scary is that the democrats dragged all 3 of Trump's scotus appointments through the mud. And then Biden threatened to destroy their careers by packing the court. Now Biden may have to grovel at their feet to get the white house. The scotus may ultimately decide Biden is just too dangerous to be allowed to have the Presidency if they can just award these states to Trump and be done with it.
    Nope, the SCOTUS will not be involved, there is nothing for them to be involved in. There is no evidence of fraud, there is no need for them to stop a count because they legally cannot do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Agreed. It's rather hypocritical. I definitely understand the excitement, but you can be excited in the safety of your home.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Yeah, it should be illegal in every state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    It looks like the the vote percentage ended up at 50.5% to 47.5%. Somehow Joe Biden beat the orange hyper-facist psycho-Nazi by 3 percentage points.

Congratulations to Biden.
    Millions of votes are still not included,most in California and New York. Biden will end up with an at least 6 million votes advantage over Trump, driving up his percentage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Graham's already talking tacitly endorsing the Biden transition, he's just paying lip service to Trump's supporters at this part. These rats know which way the wind is blowing.
    Graham is a Pilot fish

He ate the refuse of the Shark McCain, then moved on to the refuse of the shark Trump, he's flailing and doesn't know who or where to get his table scraps from now.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I read this, the Qtard nonsense is true, but it doesn't look like they had fake ballots by your article. But yes, it does look like they were planning an attack with the ammunition and guns they had.
    The newest Q thing is 12 days or something until the doj can act, and as soon as biden says he won that means hes committed a crime and he can be arrested. So trump losing was all part of the plan.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    You can rest well assured that every democrat elector in the states Biden won will cast that electoral vote for Biden and against Trump with all the righteous victory they can muster without anyone telling them they have to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    The newest Q thing is 12 days or something until the doj can act, and as soon as biden says he won that means hes committed a crime and he can be arrested. So trump losing was all part of the plan.
    ...And when that also doesn’t happen?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Trump has always been a symptom of a bigger disease. The illness is still there, even if Trump is not, and him being this popular shows it's not going to get cured any time soon.
    Yes, this is also very true. Trump didn't create these racist idiots, he just politically activated them and gave them the confidence to come out of hiding and take off the hoods.

Here's a 2008 video of an uneasy McCain actually defending Obama from obvious future Trump supporters at a rally while actively running against him in the race for president.

These people have always been around. McCain took their mics away and corrected them, where Trump amplified and goaded on their ignorance and hatred.

Also a good reminder of how much shit changed in the last 12 years. I hate that McCain's campaign helped legitimize the Tea Party to get him the nomination, but before that I quite liked him, and I also feel like McCain posthumously helped win this election in AZ, so that's pretty rad.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-07 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Then the deep state has officially won and they go into either victim mode, whining like adult babies, or they start a possibly-violent tantrum. For the sake of everyone I hope its the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You can rest well assured that every democrat elector in the states Biden won will cast that electoral vote for Biden and against Trump with all the righteous victory they can muster without anyone telling them they have to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell knows.

Its gonna go to the Supreme Court.
    No it isn't.

So it looks like there are parties in cities across the nation celebrating Trump's defeat. The party in New York is even larger than Trump's inauguration. I'd say I feel bad for the orange cheetoh having to face this, but after all the damage he's caused, fuck it, I hope he cries.

Hopefully, like with the protests, people will wear masks. Not only is it safe and responsible, it’s also yet another way to give the middle finger to Trump!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Politico needs to relax with it projected cabinet list but we can talk about that tomorrow.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yes, this is also very true. Trump didn't create these racist idiots, he just politically activated them and gave them the confidence to come out of hiding and take off the hoods.

Here's a 2008 video of an uneasy McCain actually defending Obama from obvious future Trump supporters at a rally while actively running against him in the race for president.

These people have always been around. McCain took their mics away and corrected them, where Trump amplified and goaded on their ignorance and hatred.

Also a good reminder of how much shit changed in the last 16 years. I hate that McCain's campaign helped legitimize the Tea Party to get him the nomination, but before that I quite liked him, and I also feel like McCain posthumously helped win this election in AZ, so that's pretty rad.
    Not just the Tea party but the legitimization of the insane crazy aspect of the party with sarah palin as his running mate.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Then the deep state has officially won and they go into either victim mode, whining like adult babies, or they start a possibly-violent tantrum. For the sake of everyone I hope its the former.
    I think it’s far more likely they come up with yet another level of the 87-dimensional chess Trump must be playing and how that all fits into his plan.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Trump is VERY likely to win this thanks to the Supreme Court

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ce/ar-BB1asZSx

Kavanaugh embraced a legal theory that could let Republican-controlled state legislatures override results certified by Democratic officials. That argument, developed by three conservative justices in the 2000 Bush v. Gore case, says the Supreme Court should intervene in a presidential election dispute even when a state court is interpreting its own laws.

Citing that opinion, Kavanaugh pointed to a constitutional provision that says state legislatures get to determine how electors are appointed to the Electoral College, the body that formally selects the U.S. president.

“The text of the Constitution requires federal courts to ensure that state courts do not rewrite state election laws,” Kavanaugh wrote. He was one of three current justices, including Roberts and Barrett, who worked as lawyers for Republican George W. Bush in the 2000 election fight.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan all have Republican-controlled legislatures and Democratic governors, creating the possibility those states could send dueling slates of electors to the Electoral College in the event of a disputed election.

Straight up point blank. Kavanaugh clearly says federal courts can and WILL override state courts and state law and permit state legislators to send the GOP set of electors regardless of the count.
    Nope, there is no case to go to the Supreme Court. There is no evidence of fraud, and if they allow electors in red states to override the will of the people, there will be people rising up against those electors.

Remember how the ENTIRE 2016 elections, @Ghostpanther said he would have voted for Biden over Trump as a very right wing Democrat, because Trump is crazy, but he was forced to vote for Trump because he hated Hillary? It was kinda strange to see him pull a 180 on Biden, but well, I'll at least give him props for not jumping on board the "I never liked Trump anyway and was always for Biden". Yet.
    nah he will continue to collect his benefits and prob get 1200 dollars, extra stamps, bump in SS, additional improvements in VA services, saving medicare from being privatized, etc etc.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!