Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    The Supreme Court is going to overrule any state objections and allow the states to send the GOP electors. This is exactly what the Kavanaugh said.
    Don't give a flying fuck what the rapist said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    This is why Guiliani is up there right now parading a slew of poll watchers telling tales of the corruption. The GOP is building a case to have the GOP set of electors sent.
    You mean the poll watchers that didn't show any signs of corruption? Yeah, bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Not just the Tea party but the legitimization of the insane crazy aspect of the party with sarah palin as his running mate.
    Yea Palin when she got her hooks into the tea party and made them go crazy Evangelical. that's when of the tea party died. Her daughter also getting knocked up probably did not help Palin at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think it’s far more likely they come up with yet another level of the 87-dimensional chess Trump must be playing and how that all fits into his plan.
    I mean, of all the things about Trump this is the one element I just don't get: he's some kind of super Lex Luthor/Tony Stark hyper-genius and his plans are so complex and convoluted that we just can't possibly understand it.

Is it a spin off of the religiosity of many Republicans? The whole "God is responsible for everything even the bad stuff but he has a plan behind everything and that plan is good so therefore all the bad things are actually good things?"

Or is it a cover for the fact that deep down they find Trump to be totally whacked, but they've been using what they're selling they couldn't possibly fathom that they made a mistake?

Or maybe it's more simple and just a fancy spin on "Our guy good, your guy bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Nope, there is no case to go to the Supreme Court. There is no evidence of fraud, and if they allow electors in red states to override the will of the people, there will be people rising up against those electors.
    Nevada has the faithless electorate law. So biden should have 270 something trump can't get without some creative math.

Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    Biden is barely older than trump. Trump is 74, Biden is 77.
    And Biden is in better shape. Biden can ride a bike, Trump can BARELY walk DOWN a ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    nah he will continue to collect his benefits and prob get 1200 dollars, extra stamps, bump in SS, additional improvements in VA services, saving medicare from being privatized, etc etc.
    ... and will hate every second of it... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Not just the Tea party but the legitimization of the insane crazy aspect of the party with sarah palin as his running mate.
    Yeah, that's what I mean about legitimizing the Tea Party. That's where the shift in the political climate really started changing. It was a stepping stone to the Trump presidency.

And Biden is in better shape. Biden can ride a bike, Trump can BARELY walk DOWN a ramp.
    ... or hold a cup with one hand... or move his elbows while dancing.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Is Trump pissed for lack of Russian help this time?
    Russia was still helping him, but I think Facebook and whatnot banning stuff about the election the last month or so, kinda helped.

Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump jokes he’ll leave the country if he loses to Biden
    From Oct 12.

So, it's looking ilike Trump caught COVID, lost his job, and might get evicted?
    The full covid experience!

Except that he got the best healthcare possible in this fucking planet.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I mean, of all the things about Trump this is the one element I just don't get: he's some kind of super Lex Luthor/Tony Stark hyper-genius and his plans are so complex and convoluted that we just can't possibly understand it.

Is it a spin off of the religiosity of many Republicans? The whole "God is responsible for everything even the bad stuff but he has a plan behind everything and that plan is good so therefore all the bad things are actually good things?"

Or is it a cover for the fact that deep down they find Trump to be totally whacked, but they've been using what they're selling they couldn't possibly fathom that they made a mistake?

Or maybe it's more simple and just a fancy spin on "Our guy good, your guy bad."
    a helping of option 2 seasoned with option 3
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Don't give a flying fuck what the rapist said.
    Hey now, lets not throw unfounded things at others. He was not a rapist.

he was a serial sexual assaulter and a rapist.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think it’s far more likely they come up with yet another level of the 87-dimensional chess Trump must be playing and how that all fits into his plan.
    I want to remind you that his legal team held a press conference outside of a dirty garage this morning because they mixed up Four Seasons Hotel and Four Seasons Total Landscaping while booking. Two days ago his lawyers got chewed out live on FOX News for their incompetence.

They're not playing 4-D chess. They're playing tic-tac-toe, and they're losing.

Trump gonna have to give up that DNA soon...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Am I blind or have ALL tweets gone?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Wasn't it ruled he can't delete anything?

Edit: Never mind, they load now lol Not sure why they didn't before.
    So, I was reading some of the bullshit tweets from this post, and this hilarious one caught my eye: https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/...87500449288192

What is funny about it, is this reply in the comments that quotes this from the website:
    50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).
    Basically 50% of the donations, are going to pay off his election debts, he REALLY was out of fucking money, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Also, beware the "I never actually supported Trump, go through my post history and you'll see I never came right out overtly and stated that outright. No, you're not allowed to use deductive and inductive reasoning to figure out my stance based on how everything I posted supported the Trump administration and attacked Democrats, that's unfair!"

Definitely seen at least a couple of those, already.
    I personally can't wait for the deficit hawks to come out of hibernation, their song is always interesting, im thinking end of jan or beginning of feb when they will be in full chorus

Very cool, worth a click, some people cheering on a mailman.

https://twitter.com/melroseee/status...71987224821762

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah, that's what I mean about legitimizing the Tea Party. That's where the shift in the political climate really started changing. It was a stepping stone to the Trump presidency.
    Nah, tea party was about chilling with spending. It's when Palin became leader of it that it started going crazy. I do think the media is more to blame for our political situation than the politicians themselves even though Trump did take full advantage of it. the constant gatekeeping and stories of if you don't like (x) then you're a (y) stories piss off people. I often point at ghostbusters 2016 as the day this happened. Normally if you didn't want to see a movie for what ever reason. It was your choice. After that if you didn't want to see the movie you were labeled a sexist, a misogynist, a trump supporter, etc. Since then we've had story after story blaming something other then the movie sucking. a prime example of this is the cuties controversy. if you felt sickened by the movie you were a trump supporter, you are a misogynist you were qanon. Disliking a movie should never transcend political bounds.

If the Senate goes 50/50. Who gets the major?
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh