Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *snip*

Cohen:

strongly implies voting for Biden by posting himself with "I Voted" sticker and #Disloyal
    wait, how could Cohen vote, isn't he a convicted felon currently out just cause of covid, so not really parole, but more house arrest?
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    wait, how could Cohen vote, isn't he a convicted felon currently out just cause of covid, so not really parole, but more house arrest?
    My guess, he didn't vote, just wanting attention. Unless he's under oath, I don't believe anything that guys says.

I believe Trump will concede within two weeks or so. He did put himself in a bind with all the stolen election stuff, so he now owes to his base to at least show some perception of effort to "fight the system", but he won't go full jihad at it and will focus on 2024.

If he's smart - he will put it all into team red winning runoff Senate elections, this way he will be able to quit at high point and return later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Or you just can't understand that some people think a Dem president is worse than Trump.
    Trump is literally the worst president in history, including the shitstain that only served 30 days before dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I believe Trump will concede within two weeks or so. He did put himself in a bind with all the stolen election stuff, so he now owes to his base to at least show some perception of effort to "fight the system", but he won't go full jihad at it and will focus on 2024.

If he's smart - he will put it all into team red winning runoff Senate elections, this way he will be able to quit at high point and return later on.
    The issue is that Trump equates losing to be the worst thing that could possibly be. His ego cannot handle the thought. He does not care about anyone else other then himself. He will forfeit future gains for short term wins. Since it is him losing, he does not care about any other senator even though he does have the ability to help them win.

The way he is acting reminds me of a scene from the movie Trading Places. He is literally Mortimer Duke in this scene.

Congrats I guess, biden seems so fucking boring though atleast with trump you had fun following him.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Congrats I guess, biden seems so fucking boring though atleast with trump you had fun following him.
    Well, while a clown is nice to laugh at and have fun with, at the end of the day when things need to get done, it is a clown and needs to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, while a clown is nice to laugh at and have fun with, at the end of the day when things need to get done, it is a clown and needs to go away.
    Well I hope biden does a decent job atleast.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Sadly for you most people are in the middle and only care about the economy and their 401k. Imagine if trump actually lifted a finger with the virus or the protests. We'ed be dealing with 4 more years of him. Hell could be argued the last 10 months did more damage then the first 3 years of trump being trump.
    I'm also in the middle so I don't know how that's sad for me lol.

But this is patently false also, if the middle really determined elections and really only cared about stability then why did they choose an obviously disruptive, erratic candidate like Trump in 2016? And if there's so many of them in key states that they're worth appealing to politically, why didn't they desert him in droves and lead to a massive blue wave in 2020? Trump only ever appealed to hardcore far-right wingers and spat on everyone else. By this theory of politics, he should've never taken office in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    I'm not going (obviously) to read the entire thread, so could anyone write a short summary about why the russians didn't try to "intervene" in these elections? I remember that being a huge(and I mean HUGE) deal the last time around, but can't remember seeing anyone even mentioning the matter now. What made them back-off and let Trump lose?
    They were, it was just that Facebook and Twitter were cracking down on bots and fake news where most of the gullible people of Trumplandia get their bullshit information. Same with the Hunter Biden story, all of that was Russian bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They were, it was just that Facebook and Twitter were cracking down on bots and fake news where most of the gullible people of Trumplandia get their bullshit information. Same with the Hunter Biden story, all of that was Russian bullshit.
    Probably not the only thing they tried. Trump got suspiciously a lot of votes too this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Probably not the only thing they tried. Trump got suspiciously a lot of votes too this run.
    Have I missed something, what's suspicious about the number of votes for Trump?
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Trump is literally the worst president in history, including the shitstain that only served 30 days before dying.
    Andrew Jackson would like a word.

Reagan also. Reagan is arguably the reason we even got Trump since he set America on this course.

Boring stability is far preferable to Trump.

Treating politics like following a reality tv show or a sports team isn't good for society.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Andrew Jackson would like a word.

Reagan also. Reagan is arguably the reason we even got Trump since he set America on this course.
    Ok, I will concede, he is the worst since Jackson. Genocide of possibly millions of people is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Boring stability is far preferable to Trump.

Treating politics like following a reality tv show or a sports team isn't good for society.
    I cannot emphasise this enough. I appreciate it might be a perception due to age and personal circumstances, but even as an outsider, waking up every day and not knowing if the shit is going to hit the fan for whatever random reason the person in charge of the whole country dreamed off, can get very tiring very quickly.

Well I hope biden does a decent job atleast.
    It's very hard to do worse than trump..
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Ok, I will concede, he is the worst since Jackson. Genocide of possibly millions of people is pretty bad.
    Well, I firmly hope that this doesn't happen, but there still is a lot of time before we get this virus under control. Who knows how many people will die from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm also in the middle so I don't know how that's sad for me lol.

But this is patently false also, if the middle really determined elections and really only cared about stability then why did they choose an obviously disruptive, erratic candidate like Trump in 2016? And if there's so many of them in key states that they're worth appealing to politically, why didn't they desert him in droves and lead to a massive blue wave in 2020? Trump only ever appealed to hardcore far-right wingers and spat on everyone else. By this theory of politics, he should've never taken office in the first place.
    Easy Hillary wasn't well like isn't liked for 2016 one despite getting more votes. The 2nd is something I have theory's on but no concrete answers. Just liked what helped him in 2016 the media's constant trump bad had the exact opposite effect at the time. The media's influence has been waning for years well before the time of trump. People like tevor Noah and don lemon helped that along. I already stated why I think so earlier in this thread. If you agree or not is up to you. They gave trump millions in free advertising. And continued to do so not learning the lessons of 2016. Lucky for us trump pissed off enough people like me and you (since I'm a middle guy myself) you also really did under estimate the fear mongering he's done. This was amplified by facebook and Twitter. That's my view anyway.
    Last edited by Saninicus; 2020-11-08 at 09:47 AM.

for me it's trump, followed by andrew johnson. Jackson and Reagan might be bottom 5.

really though they're all shitty people. but I still think Trump is the worst. For so many reasons, but he did all the bad shit the other 3 did and more.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-08 at 09:51 AM.