Speaking of Arizona...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-...a-county-votes

An Arizona Superior Court judge has denied a request by President Trump's reelection team to seal evidence in a lawsuit alleging poll workers in Maricopa County "incorrectly rejected" Election Day votes.

Judge Daniel Kiley agreed with election officials' assertion that the public “has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.”

https://twitter.com/BreeNewsome/stat...81863763357696
    5 years ago folks said “Black Lives Matter” was confusing and it needed to be explained that it didn’t mean Black people were the only ones that mattered. They asked why we couldn’t say “All Lives Matter” instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Relax....try to get control of yourself.
    No, Trump supporter. You are about 3 days too late with your shitty talking points, and I am tired of debunking this shit.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, Trump supporter. You are about 3 days too late with your shitty talking points, and I am tired of debunking this shit.
    Sorry that my "shitty talking points" anger you so much. Want to mutually ignore each other?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Messaging Matters my dude. And i say this as a person with ASD. Messaging IS central.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they called it for Biden previously. My bad. I was mistaken and immediately admitted my mistake, I was not intentionally lying. But, that said, I'm not surprised that such "nuances" elude you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That's razor thin!
    Did you fail math or something?

Trump would need to win 75% of the remaining votes just to catch up to Biden, that's not the way votes are going in AZ at this rate.

I thought they called it for Biden previously. My bad. I was mistaken and immediately admitted my mistake, I was not intentionally lying. But, that said, I'm not surprised that such "nuances" elude you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That's razor thin!
    if trump doesn't win basically every last one of them, he doesn't get a recount. hahaha trump is done. hope you join us in reality some day, but you keep on with your denials.

Wow! That's razor thin!
    YA but not abnormal
    2016- 10,704 MI

I don't remember anyone going on about the razor thin margins and refusing the results in 2016
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    YA but not abnormal
    2016- 10,704 MI

I don't remember anyone going on about the razor thin margins and refusing the results in 2016
    Of course not, they had won.

It's only unfair when they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    DocSavageFan

Caught them both posting Side by Side on the Hill before. Not 100% if they are alts but if not, they definitely liked to post in the same spots.
    I've had both on ignore since the dawn of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Speaking of Arizona...

Judge Daniel Kiley agreed with election officials' assertion that the public “has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.”

LOL yikes, smackdown 2020
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Messaging Matters my dude. And i say this as a person with ASD. Messaging IS central.
    I'm agreeing with you, you need messaging behind a slogan. That's my point. If Trump just ran on "Build the Wall" or "Make America Great Again" without the messaging of immigration policies and returning to Christian traditionalism, it wouldn't have been as effective. That's what I'm trying to say. People did not make those slogans whatever they wanted to mean, they very clearly have a racist, xenophobic, etc meaning behind them and we know this because of the messaging and policies behind those slogans.

Democrats need messaging and policies behind their slogans.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/stat...36712358010883
    If people spent half as much time talking about what “defund” means and the tragedies that sparked the movement as they did complaining about the slogan, it would probably be polling twice as well.
    https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/stat...39779719606274

If you're not a politician, I see no reason to complain abt this slogan. If you open your mouth to talk abt it, you should be boosting the movement. If a politician feels the need to tweak it strategically, that's on them. But I won't be wasting my time boosting conservative TPs.
    If your timeline is nothing but "gosh, I like the idea, but the slogan is bad," I'm sorry: I don't believe your objection is to the slogan.

I have privately wrestled with the optics question but have never felt the need to attack it out loud. It serves no purpose.
    And I'm sure as someone also with ASD you understand that if someone just threw a slogan at you without explaining what it meant with a message, narrative, or policy, you'd be super confused. Because I would be, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    I'm agreeing with you, you need messaging behind a slogan. That's my point. If Trump just ran on "Build the Wall" or "Make America Great Again" without the messaging of immigration policies and returning to Christian traditionalism, it wouldn't have been as effective. That's what I'm trying to say. People did not make those slogans whatever they wanted to mean, they very clearly have a racist, xenophobic, etc meaning behind them and we know this because of the messaging and policies behind those slogans.

Democrats need messaging and policies behind their slogans.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/stat...36712358010883

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/stat...39779719606274

And I'm sure as someone also with ASD you understand that if someone just threw a slogan at you without explaining what it meant with a message, narrative, or policy, you'd be super confused. Because I would be, too.
    Quoting BrieBrie isn't helping your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    DocSavageFan

Caught them both posting Side by Side on the Hill before. Not 100% if they are alts but if not, they definitely liked to post in the same spots.
    Would explain the shared ignorance between the two accounts. Jeez how sad for this individual. Not as sad as the guy in UK who had like 500 account made for this thread, but still, sad non the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Where have all the Trafalgar Group apologists gone? Trump was supposed to win 294 EC votes?

Which one is his alt account?
    God just the fact they don't have CT, NJ, RI solid blue makes this map insane.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    AZ recount should be <0.1%, not the 200 votes. That threshold is about 3300 votes difference.
    Actually I am not sure that is correct it is less than 0.1 OR 200 whichever is lower last time I looked it was really really low.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Quoting BrieBrie isn't helping your argument.
    Counter what she said then instead of chastising me for linking her.

Or give me a list of which leftists are acceptable for me to quote at you, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Never said we should. But the reality is that slogans mean different things to different people based on their preconceived notions and biases.

He says "MAGA" - Trump supporters hear restoring American greatness. They hear a focus on American jobs and bringing back manufacturing. They hear the restoration of "tradition" to this country. They hear whatever it is that they want to.

He says "MAGA" - Trump opponents hear returning to Americas racist roots. They hear a return to women being "homemakers" and a loss of women's control over their reproductive health. They hear xenophobia. They hear whatever it is they want to hear.

What "MAGA" actually means is irrelevant, because it has no inherent or implicit meaning.

I'll repeat myself. That's. The. Fuckin. Point. Of. Slogans.
    The irony of Trump's supporters screaming "Make America Great Again" when they are conducting war against regions where 99% of the US scientific research, ranging from medical to space exploration, is being conducted. The regions whose residents are actually making America the greatest country in the world.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Did you fail math or something?

Trump would need to win 75% of the remaining votes just to catch up to Biden, that's not the way votes are going in AZ at this rate.
    It was a much closer margin than I expected.

But, oh noes, we can't have that! You must insult me by saying I must have failed math or something. Wow...just wow...what a cesspool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Trump lost AZ. He would need something above what 80% of all those remaining votes just to pull ahead? Yea because THAT'S HAPPENING

EDIT: and all of this is forgetting that Biden won PA, which makes all of this AZ nonsense utterly pointless. Say it with me now:

Biden. Is. Your. President.
    Perhaps. We'll see.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

While Trump is wasting time with frivolous election lawsuits and playing golf. This is too stupid.