10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    https://twitter.com/AmyEGardner/stat...64861454622721

SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots.

This is some scary shit. If this is true Lindsey Graham should be removed from office.
    How very fascistic of Lady G.

Says something about how poor the standards are in South Carolina that voters there chose an anti-American bootlicker like Graham over a man of character like Jaime Harrison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    And if it is true, the GOP was right - there was fraud. Except they were the ones doing it and expected the Democrats to be as despicable as they were. I mean, they love using that stupid "we only did it because if the shoe was on the other foot..." talking point.
    Another question to be asked: Why the fuck is a senator from South Carolina talking to the Secretary of State of Georgia about Georgia's elections?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

Says something about how poor the standards are in South Carolina that voters there chose an anti-American bootlicker like Graham over a man of character like Jaime Harrison.

- - - Updated - - -

Another question to be asked: Why the fuck is a senator from South Carolina talking to the Secretary of State of Georgia about Georgia's elections?
    cause he's a good little lapdog, and wants to bring his master's slippers the election in georgia to him.

needless to say, I hope the FBI can investigate this as well as the death threats
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Based on this allegation....maybe they didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Based on this allegation....maybe they didn't.
    No they definitely did. That is just how South Carolina is. There is no widespread voter fraud here or anywhere else in the US, just a bunch of idiots voting while uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    No they definitely did. That is just how South Carolina is. There is no widespread voter fraud here or anywhere else in the US, just a bunch of idiots voting while uninformed.
    This is, unfortunately, the case. The GOP has SC in an absolute death grip and people here refuse to see it. Georgia turning blue actually gives me hope that things can change, though.

Reducing something complex like that to a trite one liner is idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck is a senator from South Carolina talking to the Secretary of State of Georgia about Georgia's elections?
    Well according to his wife, he's a big name in the GOP and in the general area, and he was trying to leverage that.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a more mediocre and pathetic swindler in my life.
    My vote goes to Candace Owens, she went from a liberal that was helped by the NAACP to a never Trump conservative in 2016, to a full blown Trump supporter in the matter of like 3 or 4 years. Because she found out she could make money from the gullible people on the right. Oh, and add in her defense of Hitler and you have everything in order.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    My vote goes to Candace Owens, she went from a liberal that was helped by the NAACP to a never Trump conservative in 2016, to a full blown Trump supporter in the matter of like 3 or 4 years. Because she found out she could make money from the gullible people on the right. Oh, and add in her defense of Hitler and you have everything in order.
    The sad part is she gets brought up a lot when I see people talking about the next republican to run after Trump. Ive seen owens/ivanka discussed..........

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What’s going on in Nevada? Trump is tweeting about a big win there or some shit.
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...97fa68669d08b9

TLDR: There are discrepancies, but not any indication that there are enough to flip the state, and Trump is big mad that it's being certified for Biden and that he's not getting a second term.

Same as everything else Trump's done with the election, make a whole lotta noise about literally nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three lawyers for...hold on.

What’s going on in Nevada? Trump is tweeting about a big win there or some shit.
    In the Las Vegas area, officials identified six people who voted twice, Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria told elected county commissioners. They urged Gloria to track Nevada Secretary of State investigations of those cases for possible prosecution.

Gloria said election officials found 936 “discrepancies” among votes countywide — ranging from inadvertently canceled votes, reactivated voter cards and check-in errors at polling places.

He said 139 discrepancies in the Miller-Anthony race could not be reconciled — much more than the margin separating the candidates. A recount would not change that total, the elections chief added.

Trump tweeted the results amounted to “large scale voter discrepancy,” and said “Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!”
    In other words, like everything else Trump says, it's a lot smaller than he claims it is, will end up not satisfying anyone, and something something tiny penis.

On topic:

Three lawyers withdraw from Trump's tiny penis.

Shit!

Three lawyers withdraw from Trump's Pennsylvania lawsuit.

“Plaintiffs and Linda A. Kerns, John Scott, and Douglas Bryan Hughes have reached a mutual agreement that Plaintiffs will be best served if Linda A. Kerns, John Scott, and Douglas Bryan Hughes withdraw, and Marc A. Scaringi represent Plaintiffs in this case,” states the motion filed in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

“Marc A. Scaringi is aware of the schedule set by the Court in this matter and will be prepared to proceed according to that schedule,” the motion states.

The attorneys did not provide further explanation for their decision to withdraw from the case. The move will need to be approved by a judge. A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
    I have to say, Trump seems to be celebrating over less than nothing. Biden could just cede Nevada and still be President.

Ah, I see... so he’s just leaving out important details and overdramatizing it in his favor.
    Yep, the usual song and dance. As with almost everything Trump tries to make a big deal out of, it's largely a double serving of nothingberder with a side of covfefe.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Three lawyers for...hold on.

In the Las Vegas area, officials identified six people who voted twice, Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria told elected county commissioners. They urged Gloria to track Nevada Secretary of State investigations of those cases for possible prosecution.

In other words, like everything else Trump says, it's a lot smaller than he claims it is, will end up not satisfying anyone, and something something tiny penis.

On topic:

Three lawyers withdraw from Trump's tiny penis.

Shit!

Three lawyers withdraw from Trump's Pennsylvania lawsuit.

I have to say, Trump seems to be celebrating over less than nothing. Biden could just cede Nevada and still be President.
    I would actually be shocked if this small tiny amount of fraud didn't end up being republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    The sad part is she gets brought up a lot when I see people talking about the next republican to run after Trump. Ive seen owens/ivanka discussed..........
    And the ads would write themselves about her defense of Hitler. And her retardedness about Climate Change where even that moron Joe Rogan shit on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just hope his challenges in court are all wrapped up soon. This is getting tiresome.
    I expect the challenges will continue to drag on until the votes are all certified and/or the EC votes. It's what he wants. He doesn't have a prayer of winning, but he'll continue stirring up shit as long as he's able to keep his name in the news and keep his braindead supporters on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And the ads would write themselves about her defense of Hitler. And her retardedness about Climate Change where even that moron Joe Rogan shit on her.
    Ivanka won't run cause she's all caught up in trump's tax evasion so she'll be in jail. Owen's running would be a train wreck. even bigger than Trumps. People would still vote for her in the ten's of millions though cause can't fix the stupid in the GoP. actually now that I thought about it for 5 seconds, a black woman on the GOP ticket for president? Yeah that'll never happen.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-17 at 02:00 AM.

So all those lawsuits that Trump has been loosing? The latest claim is that they aren't his but his supporter's lawsuits and that the real lawsuits where he is going to win biggly are coming soon. Rudi said so - and he also said that they have proof and whistleblowers who will expose the whole Dominion conspiracy. He just can't show it. Apparently the software alerted the counters when Biden was falling behind so that they could pause the whole vote counting and ship in hundreds of thousands of Biden marked ballots to make up the difference.

I'm not sure how he can say such things with a straight face given how easy it would be to prove it never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I expect the challenges will continue to drag on until the votes are all certified and/or the EC votes. It's what he wants.
    The recount seems local. All 936 disputed votes could swap from Biden to Trump, and Trump still loses NV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I'm not sure how he can say such things with a straight face given how easy it would be to prove it never happened.
    There are two ways.

One, because what he's really saying is "keep giving Trump money to pay hsi many debts".

Two, if the plan is to wait until close to the deadline, then zerg the courts with a bunch of lawsuits using...I dunno, evidence he's holding back for some reason? Since he 's losing every case on the merits, he might try waiting until just before the results become official, then claim the results are disputed, then demand states vote for him instead of the rightful winner in that state.

I mean, it's not like he has an honest option left, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The recount seems local. All 936 disputed votes could swap from Biden to Trump, and Trump still loses NV.
    I was talking about nationally since I thought that's what Vegas was referring to. The court challenges on the races in general will continue until the EC votes come in--or he runs out of lawyers willing to ruin their reputations for him. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to send green lawyers to interfere in this local issue too.