Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    This isn't the thread for such discussion. I'll just say I don't blame US solders for the War Crimes that have done as a result of United States Policy.
    wat the fuck, you should absolutely blame the people who physically commit war crimes as well as the people setting the terms you mad bastard.

Back ontopic

https://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/n...242527331.html

this is a good scoop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You are actually equating a lawyer donating tens of thousands to trump and being a russian propogandist, to making some stupid comment on MMO C? right....
    My man, what?

I was obviously alluding to the fact that a person isn't going to do a full background check on their entire legal counsel. I could have easily said, "the first-year intern once donated money to Sarah Palin". The thought still stands.

If I hire Saul Goodman, even if I run a Level 5 background check, I'm not doing that for every little paralegal he might bring to assist him.

It is a reach to assert something about a client just because one time many moons ago someone in the legal office might have sent Rick Santorum $50.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

This isn't the thread for such discussion. I'll just say I don't blame US solders for the War Crimes that have done as a result of United States Policy.
    They are the ones carrying out the crimes. You have a volunteer military.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    wat the fuck, you should absolutely blame the people who physically commit war crimes as well as the people setting the terms you mad bastard.

Back ontopic

this is a good scoop
    What is going on in your mind? You spent the last three years whining about the only British politician who would ever have stopped us getting involved in these retarded American forever wars.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Notice how the qualify your response. Just because a guy nicknamed Creepy Joe did it once does not mean he will do it again.
    I know right. Same with pussy grabbin Orange flavoured man.

Quote Originally Posted by Findrast View Post

What is going on in your mind? You spent the last three years whining about the only British politician who would ever have stopped us getting involved in these retarded American forever wars.
    Dude i voted labour and door knocked in 2 battlegrounds relax and get over it. The movement is bigger than 1 man. You are a broken record.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Court document from 1996 confirms there were complaints of harassment in Biden's office.

Turns out Biden and his staff aren't being as honest as they're trying to let on... shocker. They would've definitely known about this, as would Biden.

His claims now basically turn into a "I bet you can't find any of the documents!"-challenge, thinking nobody would be able to find any substantial documents.
    shes making a massive mistake with her legal council. Absolute cunts.

Bill Moran is genuinely a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Dude i voted labour and door knocked in 2 battlegrounds relax and get over it. The movement is bigger than 1 man. You are a broken record.
    Lots of people in the Labour party absolutely love yank wars. It was Labour that took us into Afghanistan, Iraq and a bunch of other places. Opposition to them is very much a thing only in the left of the party, which is the part you bitched about endlessly.

Court document from 1996 confirms there were complaints of harassment in Biden's office.

Turns out Biden and his staff aren't being as honest as they're trying to let on... shocker. They would've definitely known about this, as would Biden.

His claims now basically turn into a "I bet you can't find any of the documents!"-challenge, thinking nobody would be able to find any substantial documents.
    Why would they have known anything about her divorce documents?
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

So its come out that Reade was charged with check fraud days before she left Biden's Senate office...

Seems awful coincidental. I'd not be surprised if she was removed for getting arrested and spun a yarn to her husband and mother to cover the real reason she was let go.

We're talking about the same person who defrauded charities...
    https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstei...n-e276cac68a2b

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    So its come out that Reade was charged with check fraud days before she left Biden's Senate office...

Seems awful coincidental. I'd not be surprised if she was removed for getting arrested and spun a yarn to her husband and mother to cover the real reason she was let go.

Thats another glaring inconsistency.

She's been involved in quite a few legal actions.... but a few pages ago she's posturing "how do I find a lawyer?!?" With all the bernie bro white knighting for her.

I mean this isnt girlfriends first legal rodeo...

And every step she takes seems to descend Dante's Circles of QAnon.

This is being driven by partisan trolls with no journalistic standards, they know they need to 'bypass' traditional media because their story cannot withstand any sort of even slightly critical application.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Does it make you feel powerfull to put down rape victims like this? Feel like a strong powerfull man?

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Does it make you feel powerfull to put down rape victims like this? Feel like a strong powerfull man?
    Considering I'm not a man, no.

Maybe, just maybe look a little into your targets before spouting idiocy.

Reade is a liar and the journalistic malpractice that was done hurts women in general. This will absolutely be used to hurt the #MeToo movement.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-05-08 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird how Max Blumenthal, Matt Taibbi, Jordan Chariton, & now Tara Reade all end up paying attorney fees out of their own pockets to the same Maryland-based former employee of Sputnik, a Russian propaganda operation.

It's like Saul Goodman, but for Putin-loving Tankies.

I will be less than surprised to find that Moran also reps Gelnn and the team at the Intercept.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Considering I'm not a man, no.
    @CommunismWillWin feel like a big strong man attacking women on the internet? How many times do I have to tell you this is a sensitive subject, with your broad strokes hurting your cause more than helping. This is going to continue to happen, until there is some thought behind the rhetoric.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Remember kids;
    • One party fought for extended unemployment with the CARES act.
    • Trump's Party wants to force people back to work, so businesses can avoid unemployment payments.

The company that wouldn’t excuse Juan Manuel Jaime to see a doctor while he worked sick for two weeks says it wasn’t aware he had covid-19 until he died.
    You forgot he also wants to remove any liability companies may have to protect their workers during this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DNC's contingency plan to possibly replace Biden as the nominee is starting to make more sense now too.
    Since you have bitched about Biden signing the war authorization in Iraq. Any comment on Trump veto of a bill inhibiting his war authorization in Iran? Seemed like a big issue...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't blame the people who voted for change because they were living in abject poverty, starvation and feared for thier lives. Just like I don't blame the German, Italian, or Japanese Solders. It spreads the blame instead of putting it squarely on the ones responsible.

Perfect example. In the US Americans elected Obama as a change candidate and one that might at least curb some of the military offensive tactics of the Bush era. What,d we get? More wars, and the expansion of the US drone program that can only be characterized as terrorism. I also don't blame Americans or military members like myself because its the exact same shit.

It's absurd and the only thing I can see in that way of thinking is trying to make yourself feel morally superior. There were Germans that stood up against Hitler and the ones that did it openly got erased. It takes away from the Germans who did. Including solders and even some Nazi that risked their lives to help others.
    In a situation like Nazi Germany, you were either a Schindler, an Eichmann, or a Goebbels.

You're pretending that only the Goebbels types bore responsibility for anything. Literally no society in the world agrees with you on that. We're all pretty clear that Eichmann was evil as fuck, too.

And no; what I'm saying supports those Germans who stood against the Reich and worked against its goals. I actually draw a distinction between them and the Nazis working the death camps and mass slaughtering Jewish people and other undesirables. You seem to think the latter were "just doing their job" and it was totes fine; fuck that, they were unrepentant, active Nazis, and responsible for their own choices and actions. And that includes every single time they chose to obey an order that supported that shit.

It's one thing if you toe the line to support your ability to work behind the scenes against the Reich, as Schindler did. If you're just doing the work? You were a Nazi, and you deserve as much blame for the shit you were responsible for as any of those racist, totalitarian fucks.

I'm not "trying to make myself feel morally superior" to anyone but literal fucking Nazis. That's a pretty low goddamned moral bar to meet, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Weird how Max Blumenthal, Matt Taibbi, Jordan Chariton, & now Tara Reade all end up paying attorney fees out of their own pockets to the same Maryland-based former employee of Sputnik, a Russian propaganda operation.

It's like Saul Goodman, but for Putin-loving Tankies.

I will be less than surprised to find that Moran also reps Gelnn and the team at the Intercept.
    You have only one error in your thought though. Russia is not tankie land anymore. Its a corrupt, capitalistic Oligarchy.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Proving the DNC never really cared about such things and that they are just as immoral as the GOP.
    I’m sorry, are you suggesting that people claiming this is fracturing the DNC are lying? Because, I don’t see any conservatives talking about Trump’s accusers. In fact, neither do you or those claiming to support Reade. It seems to me, that being belligerent towards victims, is what gets you off the hook. Biden’s mistake that Trump isn’t making, is that he isn’t attacking her as an ugly, lying, slut after his money, while hiding records. That’s what Biden should have done and then you would act towards Reade’s accuser, as you do the 47 of Trumps.

10+ Year Old Account

A perfect example of what rape victims have to deal with and why so many don't speak out. I remember when Monica got her name dragged because of the DNC and their feckless supporters. Every excuse was made to justify and old creepy dude who happen to be president taking advantage of a unpaid intern. Proving the DNC never really cared about such things and that they are just as immoral as the GOP.
    I find it rather interesting that the rape charges come out when Biden is suddenly appearing to be a good candidate against Trump. Now i am not saying they are true or false, i just find the timing very convenient for one side.

Especially now paired with her demand that he drop his candidacy and stating that she will take under go a lie detector but instantly adding to it such a tool is only for criminals.

I mean this whole thing smells rather fishy (no pun intended)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I find it rather interesting that the rape charges come out when Biden is suddenly appearing to be a good candidate against Trump. Now i am not saying they are true or false, i just find the timing very convenient for one side.

Especially now paired with her demand that he drop his candidacy and stating that she will take under go a lie detector but instantly adding to it such a tool is only for criminals.

I mean this whole thing smells rather fishy (no pun intended)
    Same happend with Kavenaugh, and a lot more woman came out when Trump ran for president. This woman has been talking about this since the '90s.

And yeah, lie detectors don't work.