HOLY SHIT. This local man rips the 2 Republicans apart for not certifying the count in Detroit. Absolutely just tore them to shreds. I know that some of these helped force them to actually certify the whole state including Detroit.

I've noticed this thread die down A LOT. I guess the normal trumpers have taken their L and the GRU has reassigned them to other activities.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I've noticed this thread die down A LOT. I guess the normal trumpers have taken their L and the GRU has reassigned them to other activities.
    Yeah, since numbers have been started to get certified, and court cases are getting thrown out left and right, there isn't much of an update to be had, other than to laugh at Trump's failing legal strategy.

The system hasn't deteriorated so much that a few crybabies can overturn the election despite it being rigged in favor of the Republicans for the longest time. Also pretty ironic that the few reported cases of voter fraud actually tried to vote Trump. We know that if they actually have even one concrete case of Biden voter fraud it would be talked about on OAN and Fox alongside all the conspiracy theories for hours.

But besides the counter middle finger, we still need to look at what we can do so the dumber Americans who are also in the absolute minority don't fuck us AND themselves over again in 2022 and 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    They all tend to hang out in the Gun Control and COVID thread in Gen-OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    They all tend to hang out in the Gun Control and COVID thread in Gen-OT.
    Gun control thread is getting bumped by pretty much +1 posts and people talking about how to bedazzle a gun. They are gone... I think they thought we would pull the same shit they did, when Trump won. I’m just disappointed I won’t get to see the new Donatello Trumpi signature...

Maybe people were right... without Trump enabling them, by pretending they have overwhelming populace support, they will just disapear.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yeah, since numbers have been started to get certified, and court cases are getting thrown out left and right, there isn't much of an update to be had, other than to laugh at Trump's failing legal strategy.
    The rats fled the sinking ship. I'm sure when the "Biden Discussion Thread" is made, the same rats will be in there either bitching or claiming they voted for him, but spout Trump bullshit.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    The rats fled the sinking ship. I'm sure when the "Biden Discussion Thread" is made, the same rats will be in there either bitching or claiming they voted for him, but spout Trump bullshit.
    There won’t be one... there was no such thread for Obama... Trump is special...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They'll make one. Never underestimate the pettiness of a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    They'll make one. Never underestimate the pettiness of a Trump supporter.
    Without Biden tweeting every few hours, with idiotic nonsense, the thread would die on the first bump, due to necromancy. Plus... they are gone... can you imagine if the same happened when Trump won? If people were so afraid of getting shit that they never return... if all the talk of liberal tears actually worked to drive people off forums, like the potential of us doing the same has now... what would this place even look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Im glad we can have some focused threads on whatever war crimes Biden will commit instead of 1 single thread, might stop people from not just whining that 'only trump fans are complaining!'
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-11-18 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Im glad we can have some focused threads on whatever war crimes Biden will commit, might stop people from not just whining that 'only trump fans are complaining!'

Gonna watch Venezuela closely.
    Yeah, good luck with that... Want to bet Biden signs a peace treaty with Iran, within the first year?

I got another one... want to bet that Biden will have less drone strikes in 4 years, than Trump had in 2? With people actually bitching about it, instead of ignoring it under Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I missed this in January news cycle of covid and Iran bombing... wasn’t Australia on fire as well? Well...

Pompeo stonewalls as evidence emerges of possible surveillance of ex-Ukraine ambassador

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/polit...nce/index.html

It looks like as part of the derp state quest in Ukraine, they were spying on the ambassador... for... some reason...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-18 at 01:26 PM.

Yeah, good luck with that... Want to bet Biden signs a peace treaty with Iran, within the first year?

I got another one... want to bet that Biden will have less drone strikes in 4 years, than Trump had in 2? With people actually bitching about it, instead of ignoring it under Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I missed this in January news cycle of covid and Iran bombing... wasn’t Australia on fire as well? Well...

Pompeo stonewalls as evidence emerges of possible surveillance of ex-Ukraine ambassador

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/polit...nce/index.html

It looks like as part of the derp state quest in Ukraine, they were spying on the ambassador... for... some reason...
    So, is the ENTIRE Trump administration trying to go to jail? Be it US prisons or foreign prisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, is the ENTIRE Trump administration trying to go to jail? Be it US prisons or foreign prisons.
    Should explain Pompeo’s copium in saying the Trump transition to second term will be smooth...

I think this implies that the Ukraine story, can actually be bigger than the impeachment was aware.

Edit: They really needed an authority to back their Hunter bullshit... without stone and Wikileaks, I think they believed Ukraine announcing an investigation, than leaking Hunter shit through that, was the plan. I think the blind computer guy, was simply their last hope, since all attempts at backing of authority, failed.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-18 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, for claiming Russia is a hoax, Trump's campaign sure likes working with Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Man, for claiming Russia is a hoax, Trump's campaign sure likes working with Russia.
    Oh and just to be clear... they were spying on US ambassador to Ukraine... he was spying on American experts in Ukraine politics. The Americans that have the most knowledge to discredit the derp state...

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    The system hasn't deteriorated so much that a few crybabies can overturn the election despite it being rigged in favor of the Republicans for the longest time. Also pretty ironic that the few reported cases of voter fraud actually tried to vote Trump. We know that if they actually have even one concrete case of Biden voter fraud it would be talked about on OAN and Fox alongside all the conspiracy theories for hours.

But besides the counter middle finger, we still need to look at what we can do so the dumber Americans who are also in the absolute minority don't fuck us AND themselves over again in 2022 and 2024.
    You can't do anything for those people that voted for Trump.
    Chris Christie is the perfect example of what a Trump voter is.
    This guy, who put his own reputation on the line when he endorsed Trump as the first big name while got nothing in return.
    Chris Christie the guy is smart enough to look at what Trump did and see the shit show he is creating (he said as much on Colbert I think)
    Chris Christie the guy that almost died when he tried to teach Trump a lesson.

This Chris Christie guy, he still voted for Trump.

Former Bush presidency made Obama shine up too much...you all even supported Obama-approved police brutality. I expect the same such approval for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Former Bush presidency made Obama shine up too much...you all even supported Obama-approved police brutality. I expect the same such approval for Biden.
    Black Lives Matter started in 2013.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Evidence suggests several state Senate candidates were plants funded by dark money
    (it's already a week old, maybe was posted here alrady)

Why am I not surprised anymore?