1. #3441
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Oh, well that would make more sense so all this is simply a facade.
    Such a display of cowardice that you can't even come forward about your own political believes. Well no trumpkin has any ground to claim anything on when it comes to women rights.
    It slips sometimes... a couple of people have quotes from him in signatures, when he gets frustrated and the facade fades.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  2. #3442
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    80,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If something is relevant there has to be similarities.
    I was not talking about either Hitler or Trump. So you're making shit up, and pretending I said it, when I didn't.

    Or, to be more clear; you're lying. Purposefully, deliberately.


  3. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You all tell yourselves whatever lies you need too.
    Says the guy lying to himself that he's not a useful republican pawn.

  4. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post

    Thanks for proving my point.
    Considering your point is that you are a liar, you are welcome for proving it.

  5. #3445
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You all tell yourselves whatever lies you need too.
    Which part is the lie? You can check browbeating in the dictionary. But, then again, calling me liar without being specific about what I lied about to even defend my self, is another form of browbeating.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  6. #3446
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You said I was an alt-right Trump supporter. What proof do you have?
    Quote me saying that.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  7. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You said I was an alt-right Trump supporter. What proof do you have?
    I'm pretty sure that exchange wasn't about you.

  8. #3448
    Merely a Setback PACOX's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ██████
    Posts
    26,676
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    As I said, intelligent people want to know what they are spending money on and are gonna check. These aren't paralegals. nobody is gonna check their mmo-c. Your argument is terrible, and just take the L here bro.
    So you're choose the strawman. Great conversation.

    Resident Cosplay Progressive

  9. #3449
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I can say without question, I have never supported Trump, alt-right, and have never voted for a republican in my life. People claiming others in this thread of such things is a continuing thing. It's no wonder so many have given up on these forums over the years as the mods let them get away with name calling that can only be seen as a form of harassment and breaks the forums rules.

    Thanks for proving my point.
    I don't see them doing so, the only person here that was pointed out as being such a person apparently has a track record in that regard, it is also if you embrace a certain behaviour if you support a certain opposition this kind of criticism happens, people will throw you in with a certain group. It happens to me as well when i identify myself with a certain political movement.

    All i can say on that is either explain your opposition in such a matter it shows your reasoning is born out of something else or you learn to get a thicker skin because taking controversial stances require this off you.

    I do have to say from my personal experience here if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it rarely is a peacock.

    As for moderation, this swings both ways and that's where i limit my criticism on moderation as nothing gets done about it structurally to aid those wanting to moderate properly. So it's a pointless discussion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that exchange wasn't about you.
    It wasn't it was about Rochana so far i understood it, it was also the person who's post i quoted previously and was responding to so would be odd if it suddenly changed to someone else.

  10. #3450
    Banned JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    28,394
    Look, you all just do not understand how the US works.

    If you're a democrat you attack rape victims of important democratic politicians.
    If you're a republican you attack rape victims of important republican politicians.

  11. #3451
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Quote me saying that.
    Kinda telling he thinks that he thought that was about him.

    It's like when someone says Russian Asset and Tulsi raises her hand by reflex ...
    Government Affiliated Snark

  12. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Kinda telling he thinks that he thought that was about him.

    It's like when someone says Russian Asset and Tulsi raises her hand by reflex ...
    Kind of a shame that she turned out to be a Russian Asset. I would've been okay with a President with a rockin' bod that can totally pull off a wet suit.

  13. #3453
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Kinda telling he thinks that he thought that was about him.

    It's like when someone says Russian Asset and Tulsi raises her hand by reflex ...
    Tulsi endorsed Biden too...

    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Kind of a shame that she turned out to be a Russian Asset. I would've been okay with a President with a rockin' bod that can totally pull off a wet suit.
    Biden’s bod... is... oh not finishing that joke... lol

    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-08 at 07:05 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  14. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

    It wasn't it was about Rochana so far i understood it, it was also the person who's post i quoted previously and was responding to so would be odd if it suddenly changed to someone else.
    It's really not hard to go back using the quotes to see who it was about, takes all of two seconds. But this other person has a history of willful ignorance, so it's not surprising either that they just came up in their own head that it was about them somehow.

  15. #3455
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Look, you all just do not understand how the US works.

    If you're a democrat you attack rape victims of important democratic politicians.
    If you're a republican you attack rape victims of important republican politicians.
    Uhm... Trump called Reade a liar an hour or so ago and then claimed all of his victims liars. Biden never claimed she lied...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  16. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You were correct, You were speaking about someone else, but I'm not sure I would classify Rochana as Alt-Right. Or least I haven't heard them say that about themselves.


    Tulsi kept her word, as I knew Bernie and herself would do, because they actually keep to their word. I wasn't in the group that claimed she'd run 3rd party, a Russian assets, Modi apologist, Assad apologist, and more with no real evidence. That was all coming from the Liberals in the DNC.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Vietmely denying an allegation someone has made is the same as calling someone a liar.
    Well, he supports Trump, said that alt-right YouTubers are 100% more reliable than the New York Times, and he wants the Democrats to pay, because he hates them. For him, this was never about sexual assault, and he's just another Connal Clone.

  17. #3457
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You were correct, You were speaking about someone else, but I'm not sure I would classify Rochana as Alt-Right. Or least I haven't heard them say that about themselves.
    That’s fantastic...

    Tulsi kept her word, as I knew Bernie and herself would do, because they actually keep to their word. I wasn't in the group that claimed she'd run 3rd party, a Russian assets, Modi apologist, Assad apologist, and more with no real evidence. That was all coming from the Liberals in the DNC.
    Okay... You are also not the person who jumped off her bandwagon, to start saying you wish Ginsberg would die. Might be why I don’t call you alt right... you also ignore alt right code words. Others, react appropriately, every single time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, he supports Trump, said that alt-right YouTubers are 100% more reliable than the New York Times, and he wants the Democrats to pay, because he hates them. For him, this was never about sexual assault, and he's just another Connal Clone.
    I didn’t see what ever shit went down a couple of months ago, so things might have deteriorated further, but no... big difference between willful and misguided.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #3458
    Merely a Setback PACOX's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ██████
    Posts
    26,676
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    No it was a terrible conversation because you were arguing some really dumb stuff there. Not saying you are dumb, just your argument.
    You're still trying to be pedantic even after clarified my statement. You rather argue at a strawman.

    Once again since I apparently have to spell out every little detail.Iif someone hired a lawyer OF COURSE they look the lawyer up. It is not typical to run a lawyer through the FEC database, not that the FEC always accurate (why I said DJT donated a ton of money recently to Dems according to the FEC even though he has not).

    Furthermore it is not typical to know much anything about a lawyers team once you've reached out to the head lawyer.

    Furthermore further furthermore more, something that does not come up in a typical background check does not reflect upon the client. IN THIS CASE what random campaign contribution from a random lawyer on Reade’s team does not confirm or deny anything about her character. A judge would laugh at you if part of your defense was, "well one time that junior lawyer in the corner once sent DJT $5 3 years ago so my accuser is absolutely lying!“.

    Attack the merit of Reade’s argument, not some irrelevant bullshit.

    Resident Cosplay Progressive

  19. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s fantastic...



    Okay... You are also not the person who jumped off her bandwagon, to start saying you wish Ginsberg would die. Might be why I don’t call you alt right... you also ignore alt right code words. Others, react appropriately, every single time.



    I didn’t see what ever shit went down a couple of months ago, so things might have deteriorated further, but no... big difference between willful and misguided.
    I think both were willful. We watched the radicalization in real time.

  20. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    You're still trying to be pedantic even after clarified my statement. You rather argue at a strawman.

    Once again since I apparently have to spell out every little detail.Iif someone hired a lawyer OF COURSE they look the lawyer up. It is not typical to run a lawyer through the FEC database, not that the FEC always accurate (why I said DJT donated a ton of money recently to Dems according to the FEC even though he has not).

    Furthermore it is not typical to know much anything about a lawyers team once you've reached out to the head lawyer.

    Furthermore further furthermore more, something that does not come up in a typical background check does not reflect upon the client. IN THIS CASE what random campaign contribution from a random lawyer on Reade’s team does not confirm or deny anything about her character. A judge would laugh at you if part of your defense was, "well one time that junior lawyer in the corner once sent DJT $5 3 years ago so my accuser is absolutely lying!“.

    Attack the merit of Reade’s argument, not some irrelevant bullshit.
    omg. I already said nobody is talking about their paralegals, or office managers. We are talking about the lawyers themselves. Your argument is just so bad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •