10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    With Russia invading the bunker?

I jest, I get you meant.
    I mean, at this point, fuck it why not

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    And my response very clearly stated that it was likely about more than just "delegates, delegates, delegates":

I never once brought up delegates because that's not even remotely the only or largest factor in a VP choice.

I didn't state that "primaries matter", nor did I say that "primaries don't matter". So get over it.
    So you addressed me in a post where I'm talking about delegates then argue for a bit to finally tell me i dragged you into it and you weren't;t talking about delegates? Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So you addressed me in a post where I'm talking about delegates then argue for a bit to finally tell me i dragged you into it and you weren't;t talking about delegates? Cool.
    I addressed your post to point out that it's not always simply about delegates or no delegates, but you seem categorically incapable of understanding anything else.

Whatever. Everyone else seems to get the point you're ignoring.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump waddles out on the stage, claims he won the election, took credit for the vaccine, says the vaccine won't go to New York, and left without taking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump waddles out on the stage, claims he won the election, took credit for the vaccine, says the vaccine won't go to New York, and left without taking questions.
    Ah yea, leaving... How many people live in NYC+ Suburbs? 20M people? Without a vaccine.

What a piece of shit the orange cancer is.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the Vanity Fair article from the last time he promised to withhold the vaccine from NYC; the headline says it all.

Vanity Fair: Trump Says New York Won’t Get Vaccine Right Away Because He’s a Petty Little Bitch

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, now it's official, Georgia certifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t understand... why won’t the vaccine go to New York? Is there a problem storing it in the state or something?
    He's a whiny little bitch.

Next question
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I don’t understand... why won’t the vaccine go to New York? Is there a problem storing it in the state or something?
    He hates Cuomo with a passion, in part because Cuomo was praised for his covid leadership while Trump was criticized for his failure of leadership.

And he hates New York because New York absolutely hates him.

Also, it's a "Democrat" state.

So it’s a revenge thing!? OMG, how can this be allowed to happen? There’s so many people suffering with COVID in NYC alone. I just can’t understand... is anyone taking action against him for that? He’s dooming people to their deaths.
    So you're just trolling at this point, right?

Surely somewhere in the thousands of pages of the two megathreads about Trump and the election, you could have figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Yes, and far as I recall from what was published Russia in 2016 weren't primarily interested in a Trump presidency, but in undermining the US populations trust in democracy, and a non-Hillary president.

Thus they have this time been able to sit back and enjoy the show.
    They were interested in US support for yanu in power of a semi-autonomous region in eastern ukraine. Read the mueller report.

Whoa, isn't that reserved for only the most severe of cases? I'm not saying this doesn't qualify, I just want to understand the severity of what you're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think providing false information in a sworn affidavit is punished pretty severely. The sticking point here is probably the difference between whether it was done intentionally or--like most things in this administration--through gross incompetence.
    They filed a legal brief using what is, in effect, fraudulent data. It doesn't actually matter, as far as bar sanctions go, if it was intended or not. It's gross incompetence in a case involving the election of the president of the US. There is a state interest in not having lawyers who are that incompetent practicing law.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And to take it step further, you could easily argue that attempting to overturn and election is Election Fraud, another felony. Plus, it my mind, it is clearly Treason. No, I am not kidding about that accusation, nor the penalties it infers.
    Not treason. No 'enemy' involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

So it’s a revenge thing!? OMG, how can this be allowed to happen? There’s so many people suffering with COVID in NYC alone. I just can’t understand... is anyone taking action against him for that? He’s dooming people to their deaths.
    Well for one thing Pfizer's vaccine was developed in New York and for another Trump's not going to be in office when the vaccine is ready for widespread distribution...something tells me New York will be just fine.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the Vanity Fair article from the last time he promised to withhold the vaccine from NYC; the headline says it all.

Vanity Fair: Trump Says New York Won’t Get Vaccine Right Away Because He’s a Petty Little Bitch
    Holy shit - it really does say that. Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read this:
    New York Attorney General Letitia James issued a statement threatening to sue Trump if a vaccine is not sent to the state once available. “This is nothing more than vindictive behavior by a lame-duck president trying to extract vengeance on those who oppose his politics,” James said.
    The NY Attorney General is just about the worst person to piss of right now if you are outgoing-lame-duck-Resident Trump. They are going to be all over every real estate deal and financial transaction he and the Trump Crime family every partook.

Well for one thing Pfizer's vaccine was developed in New York and for another Trump's not going to be in office when the vaccine is ready for widespread distribution...something tells me New York will be just fine.
    Last I heard Pfizer's vaccine was developed by BioNTech in Germany (but Pfizer is testing and manufacturing it).

10+ Year Old Account
    They hurt his widdle feewings. So he's all "Fuck New York."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Trump also has zero authority to “prevent” anywhere from getting the vaccine.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I addressed your post to point out that it's not always simply about delegates or no delegates, but you seem categorically incapable of understanding anything else.

Whatever. Everyone else seems to get the point you're ignoring.
    You quoted one part of my post that had three points to tell me I was wrong about that one point, then when I defended my point you told me I was dragging you into an argument and when that was pointed as not true you then proceeded to tell me the one point of 3 is not all there is. Again, cool man, it all makes perfect sense.

Just walk away from this so we don't derail further.,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Pretty sure Trump also has zero authority to “prevent” anywhere from getting the vaccine.
    Sure, but he would try if in office. The point is that he wants to, threatened to and would try. Being successful or not is moot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Just walk away from this so we don't derail further.
    I already tried to do that, but you're not letting it go. Why don't you take your own advice?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Last I heard Pfizer's vaccine was developed by BioNTech in Germany (but Pfizer is testing and manufacturing it).
    Pearl River proud as Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine study shows promise

Pearl River, New York.

Pfizer's announcement Monday heralding developments with its COVID-19 vaccine was greeted with excitement in Pearl River, site of the company's largest research and development team spearheading the offensive versus the coronavirus.

The 850-member staff of virologists, immunologists, biologists and clinical laboratory scientists at the campus off Middletown Road has been working seven days a week since the company trained its sights on developing the vaccine in the spring.