Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Chaos it is then.
    You heretics.

Remember that the God-Emperor still has the golden throne.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You heretics.

Remember that the God-Emperor still has the golden throne.
    For now. But the minute he is out of office, he is going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    For now. But the minute he is out of office, he is going to jail.
    https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Throne

The golden throne was where the god emperor was "enshrined" after he "died"
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-11-26 at 08:06 AM.

Blood for the blood god
    Skulls for the skull throne is all I have to say.

Could go tau and pilot a XV104 with a rail gun.
    Pfft. Papa Nurgle all the way. In an uncaring universe, only he cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yikes, that thread is...yeah. A few poor souls realize how error-riddled and nonsense this is, most of them seem to hyped about THE KRAKEN, and then you've got folks still willing to gobble up what appears to be /pol/ greentext from a "Biden operative totes lurking /pol/"

I swear, that sub really does present a completely different reality from the one that actually exists.
    Yep. That's why dialogues with Trump supporters are nigh impossible. How can you have a dialogue in good faith when the other side exists in an alternate reality unburdened by things like "facts"?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Gue'Vesa don't get to pilot battlesuits
    Let the galaxy burn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If Trump is the God Emperor of the Imperium then sign me up for Chaos because then I know the Imperium is the true evil in the universe.
    ..well he does spend most of his time on a golden toilet, surrounded by sycophants who tell him he can do no wrong.
    I wonder if he calls Ivanka "Kitten"

- - - Updated - - -

Chaos it is then.
    Fuck this. I'm going to Commorragh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    ..well he does spend most of his time on a golden toilet, surrounded by sycophants who tell him he can do no wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this. I'm going to Commorragh.
    that's gonna be painful though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    that's gonna be painful though
    "Foolish Mon'keigh, you are in for a lifetime of"
    I was on Terra in 2020.
    ".....oh. Um, yeah. Here's some drugs. Lots of them. I'll get you season pass to Cult of Strife arenas this season."

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I feel like that Hammerfest guy posting a random video, but this isn't Mark Dice. Is just Vaush being Vaush and calling out Charlie Kirk and his buds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So apparently Sidney Powell (the lawyer too crazy even for Trump) finally filed her "Kraken" lawsuit in Georgia. From all accounts, it's an utter disaster and embarrassment for her.

I feel sorry for the Trump supporters who were pinning all their hopes on this.
    Ah yes, the famous state called the Distrcoict of Georgia.

This nutbag can even run a spell check on her frivolous lawsuit jfc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I feel like that Hammerfest guy posting a random video, but this isn't Mark Dice. Is just Vaush being Vaush and calling out Charlie Kirk and his buds.
    It’s nice to see the rise of the left tube, but you guys got a long way to go. Time Pool is at over a million subs... and the closest left tuber to him is PhylosophyTube? It’s not really that political of a channel... Piker, Destiny, Serfs and Vaush, don’t pull those numbers combined. Embrace the Shoe0nHead... they need the subs...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewise the emperor never wanted to be worshipped as a god. But lorgar happened. Also the golden throne is failing so soon he'll die. That's why gulliman coming back is a big deal. He knew the emperor didn't want any of this. Now he's at odds with the ecclesiarky. But then again Warhammer lore is a mess
    I was referencing "Emperor Text to Speech" mostly.

Erebus is to blame.

Yeah, the lore goes through so many iterations of E-money, it's like reading comic books. "God, not a god, powers of a god but not a god, he's only using a fraction of his power but he's not a god, he stole GOD POWER from 4 GODS...which would make him...not a god."

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s nice to see the rise of the left tube, but you guys got a long way to go. Time Pool is at over a million subs... and the closest left tuber to him is PhylosophyTube? It’s not really that political of a channel... Piker, Destiny, Serfs and Vaush, don’t pull those numbers combined. Embrace the Shoe0nHead... they need the subs...
    Controversy and conspiracy theories sell, them "boring" facts don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yes. There are still steps left that can be interfered with.

I'm sure Giuliani's witnesses will testify under oath. After all, Trump's official campaign wouldn't blatantly lie to the American people, would they?
    Any day now. Just like that damaging Biden bomb that was about to be released before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Do not insult the great name of the Captain General by calling Ivanka by his very name. Kitten is the Captain General we need in these times and he is the Step Dad of the galaxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sidney Powell Files Election Suits in ‘DISTRCOICT’ Court

"You spelled 'district' wrong."

No. I didn't.

Sidney Powell, who has pushed some of the most extreme conspiracy theories around the election of Joe Biden, filed the lawsuits late Wednesday, according to a post on Twitter. The two cases have similar themes of problems linked to voting machines, mail-in ballots and deceased Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.

The pre-Thanksgiving lawsuits, which target elected officials in both states, also include other claims about forged ballots and observers being unable to watch the vote count.

The Michigan lawsuit, which was on the court website, was frequently marred by formatting problems that removed the spacing between words. For example: “TheTCFCenterwastheonlyfacilitywithinWayneCountyauthorizedtocountthe ballots.”

In the Georgia complaint, which was only available on Powell’s website, the word district in the court name was misspelled twice on the first page of the document. First there was an extra c for “DISTRICCT” and then, a few words later, “DISTRCOICT.”

The cases are: King v. Whitmer, 20-cv-13134 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan and Pearson v. Kemp, Northern District of Georgia.
    I think we have a better understanding why the Trump supporters aren't here. This is embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    David Pakman has over a million subs.
    Oh... I have not seen him... After checking his videos... he doesn’t have any copium videos... probably why he doesn’t pop up. My political recommendations are nothing, but copium compilations. I swear I have seen at least 10 versions of “Angels coming from Africa” made into metal versions alone...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Donor sues pro-Trump group over failure to prove voter fraud

So this guy gave "True the Vote" $2.5 million because they said they'd “investigate, litigate and expose suspected illegal balloting ad fraud in the 2020 general election,”

They filed one lawsuit in each of four states after the election and dropped all four of them last week.

I mean, once Trump started scamming his voters to help pay his debts, why not? Did anyone really think people would look at Trump's grifting actions and say "Oh, we see these Trump supporters throwing money at someone who claims to fight fraud but isn't really, but we think that's unethical and don't want any of that unlimited free money"?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Sidney Powell Files Election Suits in ‘DISTRCOICT’ Court

"You spelled 'district' wrong."

No. I didn't.
    On r/conservative they are convinced all the spelling errors are due to the document being scanned, and the OCR introducing those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    On r/conservative they are convinced all the spelling errors are due to the document being scanned, and the OCR introducing those.
    So they think a lawyer...handwrote a legal document, then scanned it.

In 2020.

Okay.