Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So...a witness in Sidney Powell’s Michigan lawsuit says he thinks there’s something weird about election results in Edison County.

There is no Edison County in Michigan.

She needs to be fucking disbarred.
    That is because she is STILL USING Minnesota numbers for Michigan.

And here is a source for @benggual's claims: https://www.inquisitr.com/6402027/si...unty-michigan/

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    To be fair, Ford issued the pardon, but its legitimacy was never challenged in court. If Trump pardons himself, then it could still go before the SCOTUS to decide whether pre-pardoning is valid.

Also, per case law, in order for Trump to accept his own pardon for a specific crime, he'd have to admit guilt for said crime. If he's never charged with a specific crime, then he never has to openly admit his guilt in order to claim his pardon, so going through the above court case would be eminently worth it, from my perspective.

Let Trump pardon himself for federal crimes, formally charge him in order to force him to admit guilt, then let him be immune to federal charges while you have a slam-dunk series of non-federal charges armed with his admission of guilt.
    The government could then sue him civilly for a guaranteed win for back taxes and penalties, right? I wonder who else can cash in on this.

Just saw Jim Acosta report that Trump 100% knows and believes he lost now. No matter what he is saying publicly, no matter what false hope he gives his drones, no matter what he is tweeting, behind closed doors to his advisors, he knows it's over. He won't ever publicly concede, but now that Arizona and Wisconsin have verified, he has privately conceded to his close people, yeah not so close if they're telling Jim Acosta. Don't expect the messaging from his cult followers to change though.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Just saw Jim Acosta report that Trump 100% knows and believes he lost now. No matter what he is saying publicly, no matter what false hope he gives his drones, no matter what he is tweeting, behind closed doors to his advisors, he knows it's over. He won't ever publicly concede, but now that Arizona and Wisconsin have verified, he has privately conceded to his close people, yeah not so close if they're telling Jim Acosta. Don't expect the messaging from his cult followers to change though.
    He can't pay off his debt if he tells his followers that he lost.

Honestly...I'm wondering how much of this is true and how much of this is damage control for what Trump is doing to the Republican party. This strikes me as a "leak" rather than a leak.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I really don't think criminal charges are going to stick to Trump. I hope they do, but I feel like at the end of the day he will either weasel out of charges or repercussions. Regardless, he won't see jail time.
    That's a given. It's like the affluent teen.

Trump: It's not my fault. I've been a douche all my life and it's all I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Didn't deutsche bank want to go after him since they held a lot of his debt?
    Something to that effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't deutsche bank want to go after him since they held a lot of his debt?
    Good question. Last we talked, Deutsche Bank was looking to dump the debt, worried about going after the Delinquent in Chief.

Not so worried now, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is why Trump should be grovelling at Pence's feet for the next month and a half.

Simply put, if Trump pardons himnself and Pence doesn't, he takes the massive risk that the pardon doesn't work when he needs it to. Pence removes that doubt immediately.

There is no sane future in which Trump takes this chance.
    Why would he need Pence to double down on it when he pardons himself?

Good question. Last we talked, Deutsche Bank was looking to dump the debt, worried about going after the Delinquent in Chief.

Not so worried now, I bet.
    So...when they come to reposes his gold furniture, does the USSS like, stop them? Or do they stop Trump from hurting himself trying to fight the repo dudes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Because I don't think it's legally settled whether or not a president can pardon themselves. Pence doing it would be a "backup" in case Trump's self-pardon was challenged in court and he lost. Because I don't even know what would happen with the whole "pleading guilty as part of the pardon" aspect of this if he's not longer legally "pardoned". Would that be a slam-dunk prosecution? "Your honor, the defendant admitted to his guilt during his attempt to illegally pardon himself. We rest our case." >.>

Apparently conservative media are picking up this image and just RUNNING WITH IT. It's horrible. It's unamerican. It's shocking. It's awful. SHE IS WEARING A FUZZY PINK TOURIST HAT GIVEN TO HER ON A DIPLOMATIC TRIP WHERE JOHN KERRY GAVE HIS RUSSIAN COUNTERPART POTATOES! IT HAS THE HAMMER AND SICKLE ON IT, EVERYONE PANIC!

This is the incoming press secretary, Jen Psaki.

Who knew Biden was such a secret Marxist : 3

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...when they come to reposes his gold furniture, does the USSS like, stop them? Or do they stop Trump from hurting himself trying to fight the repo dudes?

- - - Updated - - -

Because I don't think it's legally settled whether or not a president can pardon themselves. Pence doing it would be a "backup" in case Trump's self-pardon was challenged in court and he lost. Because I don't even know what would happen with the whole "pleading guilty as part of the pardon" aspect of this if he's not longer legally "pardoned". Would that be a slam-dunk prosecution? "Your honor, the defendant admitted to his guilt during his attempt to illegally pardon himself. We rest our case." >.>
    I was thinking of that scenario too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Because even Trump doesn't know if Trump pardoning Trump will work.

Pence's pardon will work. And Trump would get the benefit of not pardoning himself -- he could play it off as "well I knew I was innocent, but I'll take Pence's pardon anyhow".

- - - Updated - - -

Or do they stop Trump from hurting himself trying to fight the repo dudes?
    Funny image, but the SS has no requirement to intervene when Deutsche Bank brings their signed contracts into the courtroom.

If Trump does throw is massive bulk over the sofa and yell NO NO NO NO NO the SS also has no requirement keeping the pics/videos they take off TikTok.

https://www.mediamatters.org/joseph-...ve-youtube-and

“Anybody who thinks the election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity [for Trump]. That guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot,” diGenova said.
    In which a former US Attorney, and current Trump campaign lawyer, openly calls for the killing of a former federal official.

diGenova's comments were edited out of the radio/TV version of the interview, but they can be found on YouTube and podcasts.

Trump associates seem like particularly violent types, what with this and Bannon wanting to see peoples heads on pikes.

Pence's pardon will work. And Trump would get the benefit of not pardoning himself -- he could play it off as "well I knew I was innocent, but I'll take Pence's pardon anyhow".
    All those Biden 46th president images and memes, all a waste if he becomes 47th.

15+ Year Old Account
    No clownfish talks more about entertainment related stuff. They used to be disney insiders. They had an insider knowledge. Interesting stuff. As far as comics go. Attacking your fans and pushing out trash like the the new warriors and having hideous art is their down fall.

Also cute you using incel incorrectly thumbs up
    These post-Gamergate youtube channels, and I'm sure plenty of others in your recommended, appeal overwhelmingly to the incel mindset. Their whole cornerstone is propagating the narrative that white males are marginalized by modern society and that inclusion / liberation / social justice is "ruining" everything.

I mean, I'm looking at this channel right now. Let's pick out keywords from the last 40+ videos they've uploaded that are doubtlessly being pushed into your algorithm:

Disney, Star Wars, cancel, worst, replaced, sucks, fake geek, fangrrls, girl power, Last of Us Part II, triggered, died, Kathleen Kennedy, cut out, cancelled, cancel, fail, unmonetized, desperate, decline, woke, toxic, fandom, worst, "attacked for liking Trump," diversity and inclusion, shamed, censored...

I think if you were to go into the woods, cup your hands around your mouth, and shout that paragraph, incels would start to slowly emerge from the treeline searching for mates.

Tim Pool and his ilk are just doing the political equivalent of that.

10+ Year Old Account

Apparently conservative media are picking up this image and just RUNNING WITH IT. It's horrible. It's unamerican. It's shocking. It's awful. SHE IS WEARING A FUZZY PINK TOURIST HAT GIVEN TO HER ON A DIPLOMATIC TRIP WHERE JOHN KERRY GAVE HIS RUSSIAN COUNTERPART POTATOES! IT HAS THE HAMMER AND SICKLE ON IT, EVERYONE PANIC!

This is the incoming press secretary, Jen Psaki.

I can’t wait until we can go back to this utter nonsense being the “scandals” coming out of the White House.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Remind me again about how Trump and the Right felt about being friends with Russia for the last four years. I think they were talking about how blowing Putin was a good thing, but that can’t be right can it?
    They'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat, but nobody said anything about COMMUNISM!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I can’t wait until we can go back to this utter nonsense being the “scandals” coming out of the White House.
    Seriously, if this is what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years on the scandal front, I'm here for this. Going from dreading opening my newsfeed in the morning to see what else Trump has fucked up to being excited to see what what new nontroversy conservative media are losing their heads over is gonna take some getting used to, though.

I bet he uses dijon mustard like Obama did. What a coastal elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    These post-Gamergate youtube channels, and I'm sure plenty of others in your recommended, appeal overwhelmingly to the incel mindset. Their whole cornerstone is propagating the narrative that white males are marginalized by modern society and that inclusion / liberation / social justice is "ruining" everything.

I mean, I'm looking at this channel right now. Let's pick out keywords from the last 40+ videos they've uploaded that are doubtlessly being pushed into your algorithm:

Disney, Star Wars, cancel, worst, replaced, sucks, fake geek, fangrrls, girl power, Last of Us Part II, triggered, died, Kathleen Kennedy, cut out, cancelled, cancel, fail, unmonetized, desperate, decline, woke, toxic, fandom, worst, "attacked for liking Trump," diversity and inclusion, shamed, censored...

I think if you were to go into the woods, cup your hands around your mouth, and shout that paragraph, incels would start to slowly emerge from the treeline searching for mates.

Tim Pool and his ilk are just doing the political equivalent of that.
    Hey hey... Last of us part 2 was awful. But that was the case because of the game forcing you to play as the bad guy for about half the game, and not being good at making her a compelling character. The thing about the protag being a lesbian isnt even important tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish he was as much as a leftie as the conservative idiots paint him to be.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account

It would still mean Trump stepping down from the Presidency to allow Pence to be President, even if for only a minute. I'm not sure Trump could stomach that.

All those Biden 46th president images and memes, all a waste if he becomes 47th.
    He'd actually potentially be the 48th, assuming Trump becomes President again before Biden.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Hey hey... Last of us part 2 was awful. But that was the case because of the game forcing you to play as the bad guy for about half the game, and not being good at making her a compelling character. The thing about the protag being a lesbian isnt even important tbh.
    I know it had tons of narrative flaws. But you can tell a lot about a youtube persona based on their opinions about the game, or even just how they make their TLOU2 thumbnails. I don't even need to click on that video to know what it's going to be about.