Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    People are conflating Wayne County with Detroit.

2020: The year that showed how people have no idea how US cities work!

Most people dont realize that most cities are within a county. And that a large portion of civil services that happen within a city, are managed by the county.

Then there's the thing that county politics are often dominated by the suburbs. And that suburban assholes are typically hostile to cities.

Here's a hell of a thread:
    A reminder that a lot of the complaints from Detroit were from a bunch of conservatives (mostly white people from the suburbs) who got voter fraud brain worms on Facebook, got like 10 mins of training, and didn’t know how anything worked.

As someone from Michigan. Cause it essentially is. We consider most of that area down there to be Detroit.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yep, discussed this with a few friends of mine, even pointed out how they would pay less than they are now overall, but they basically said they would rather pay more when they need it because otherwise "Some moocher" would use it and jack up the prices or something to that effect.
    That’s a shit argument... I forget the name for it... It’s simply countered by asking why they are not moochers and why everyone else wouldn’t have the same principles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    As someone from Michigan. Cause it essentially is. We consider most of that area down there to be Detroit.
    Yeah, I’ve been to places like that, not Michigan... Cleveland and Chicago is the closest I got. But, that concept is a bit strange for people who are more used to the island concept, like Manhattan... where the city limits are clearly defined.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It doesnt even have to be their taxes in many cases. Raising tax's on just people who make 500k+ a year makes their butt clench.
    Of course! Because when they start making 500k a year, they don't want the government taking their money!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

And Trump supporters are sending violent threats to the AZ SoS and her family.

VerY FInE PeopLe
    Yeah and besides the fact that the left has been burning down buildings and assaulting people, they also threatened the two republican election officials in Wayne County to change their votes "or else." Nice democracy you got going there.

Also
    1. americasfreedomfighters com/charged-with-voter-fraud/

How many places do you think did the same thing "for the homeless people"? Explain to me how this election in anyway can be legitimate.

2. theepochtimes. com/mkt_app/whistleblowers-reveal-how-software-manipulates-votes-to-change-election-results_3581769 html

They are using the same software that was used to manipulate a Venezuelan election. But it "magically" has no issues in democrat run polls. Also how do hundreds of thousands of ballots appear over night. It's impossible.

I get that this is a libtard echo chamber so I expect to get banned for stating the facts, but anyway, you're all pathetic and I can't wait to come back here when Trump resumes his 2nd term January 21st, 2021. By crybabies!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAxe View Post
    Yeah and besides the fact that the left has been burning down buildings and assaulting people, they also threatened the two republican election officials in Wayne County to change their votes "or else." Nice democracy you got going there.

Also

How many places do you think did the same thing "for the homeless people"? Explain to me how this election in anyway can be legitimate.

2. theepochtimes. com/mkt_app/whistleblowers-reveal-how-software-manipulates-votes-to-change-election-results_3581769 html

They are using the same software that was used to manipulate a Venezuelan election. But it "magically" has no issues in democrat run polls. Also how do hundreds of thousands of ballots appear over night. It's impossible.

I get that this is a libtard echo chamber so I expect to get banned for stating the facts, but anyway, you're all pathetic and I can't wait to come back here when Trump resumes his 2nd term January 21st, 2021. By crybabies!
    I'm sincerely curious about this last bit. How do you see Trump "resuming" his 2nd term when he lost the election - regardless of how you personally feel about it being fair/legitimate.

Trump lost - he's out - how will he resume a 2nd term?

emasculated
    Old account and created a new account?
    Cute.
    And wasteful.

Pit Lord
    Ooh one finally came out of their hole! What a magical sight to behold, so many debunked talking points with a sprinkling of inflammatory language and all wrapped up into a single-post burner account. Honestly it's almost refreshing to see the same tired tripe hasn't changed at all since 2016.

But Trump won't be your president anymore, Snowflake. So I do hope you come back around on the 21st and continue whining about how the election was unfair to a blithering narcissist who's negligence lead to the deaths of 250k Americans.

Also

wow nice conspiracy theories and dogshit websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    So I do hope you come back around on the 21st and continue whining about how the election was unfair to a blithering narcissist who's negligence lead to the deaths of 250k Americans.
    Pfft, don't be ridiculous.
    By then it will be well over 300k.

Also

LOL, a fucking blog, as your first source, and CHINESE PROPAGANDA as your 2nd source? Literally NOTHING in there is evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Im not talking about retraining, im talking about making sure they are taking care off. This goes for everybody. Right-wing policies that claim to be about 'retraining or whatever aint gonna solve shit without very strong social safety nets.
    Both are needed. Safety net to make sure people can pay the rent and eat. And retraining so they can get a job that allows them to not NEED the safety net.

Hillary said "We'll fund your retraining so that as coal jobs go away you can find a new career to replace coal mining with."

Trump said "Hillary is declaring war on coal."

Coal miners went with Trump by overwhelmingly huge numbers, many lost their jobs anyways, and now have no job and no retraining and no safety net.

They absolutely and resolutely REFUSE to help themselves, and then express their anger at their sad situations in the most dramatic ways they can come up with.

And oh yeah, there are a lot of them. There are reasons why rural areas produce such a small percentage of our national GDP.

Also

Wait.....what fact or facts did you state? I see none.

You people cry about media bias, but you listen to a site funded by the Falun Gong cult.

Also

Bookmarked for vicious, maniacal, vomit-inducing laughs in 63 days.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Pfft, don't be ridiculous.
    By then it will be well over 300k.
    That and I don't expect the poster or their burner to even show up again. But you gotta get your jabs in where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    wow nice conspiracy theories and dogshit websites.
    Well, he's not wrong about the voting machines switching votes.

Kay, maybe link to a source that can be edited by fewer people than EVERYONE.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-11-19 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Kay, maybe link to a source that can be edited by fewer people than EVERYONE.
    Kay, maybe understand that Wikipedia's edits are logged and are not allowed to contain original research. This article has 43 separate footnotes that can be read by anyone. Furthermore the Diebold voting machine story is pretty old and well-known. Just finding it laughable that GOP voters are whining about voter machine manipulation even though the GOP is largely responsible for creating that particular problem in the first place.

Shall we know talk about Brian Kemp's voting machine adventures?

Warchief
    That was a thing that happened 16 years ago, and frankly if the same machines have the same problems now it's nothing but the Republican's own fault. The article even talks about how certain powerful Republicans insisted on those machines over Democrat protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    That was a thing that happened 16 years ago, and frankly if the same machines have the same problems now it's nothing but the Republican's own fault. The article even talks about how certain powerful Republicans insisted on those machines over Democrat protests.
    You won't have to look very hard to find a lot of problems with voting in the US and a lot of those problems are driven by the GOP. Sometimes its voter suppression but sometimes its cheep idiocy creating a problem. States are frequently using outdated vulnerable equipment because they can not or will not update them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    You won't have to look very hard to find a lot of problems with voting in the US and a lot of those problems are driven by the GOP. Sometimes its voter suppression but sometimes its cheep idiocy creating a problem. States are frequently using outdated vulnerable equipment because they can not or will not update them.
    Voter suppression is a much, much bigger issue than fraudulent ballots or even human error and glitches. Actual cases of fraud are exceedingly minor, typically lone individuals who added no more than a few votes illegally, and it occurs on both sides. Most of these issues are discovered and remedied before certification.

Baroque voter ID laws, closing of polling places, removing drop boxes, gerrymandering, etc. disenfranchise tens if not hundreds of thousands of voters across the nation, simply by making the process itself too difficult.

Frankly the Trump campaign's attempts to mischaracterize perfectly legal mail-in ballots as somehow being fraudulent is probably the biggest example of actual blatant voter suppression in decades, though so far it's generally only succeeded in undermining his supporters' faith in the process and not in swaying the count.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-19 at 04:05 AM.