Want to see highest voting turn out in primaries for democrats and the largest margin of victory for any president? I’m not joking... and this is an indictment of an American voter:

As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Want to see highest voting turn out in primaries for democrats and the largest margin of victory for any president? I’m not joking... and this is an indictment of an American voter:

To be fair, Dwayne "the rock" Johnson is much more intelligent, well spoken and well mannered thant the orange Cancer currently occupying Whisky Hotel.

And he listens to scientists.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    To be fair, Dwayne "the rock" Johnson is much more intelligent, well spoken and well mannered thant the orange Cancer currently occupying Whisky Hotel.

And he listens to scientists.
    Not just than Trump, I’d say most people in general. But, that’s not why people would be voting for him... it’s the celebrity.

I’d vote for the Rock, but as a huge pro wrestling fan, I know more about his life, than I do some of my family members.
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not linking, fuck Trump.

Yes it was immediately flagged.

Trump tweets are not evidence.

Trump tweets do not hold legal value.
    I simply amuse myself by responding to his tweets with a GIF of N'Sync's "Bye Bye Bye" and moving on.

https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploa...the-troops.jpg
    I do recall a few times that wrestlers did "I'm running for president" things. Although from what I remember, most of them were just skits/part of the show. And the few that were "serious" amounted to about the same success that Kanye West's 2020 run had, if they even got that far.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-11-19 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I do recall a few times that wrestlers did "I'm running for president" things. Although from what I remember, most of them were just skits/part of the show. And the few that were "serious" amounted to about the same success that Kanye West's 2020 run had, if they even got that far.
    Yeah, Bob Backland in the late 90s. Jessy Ventura won in Minnesota and Rick Flair could win in North Carolina. Oh and Glenn Jacobs has wrestled, while being a mayor. Tony Halme pretty much ran as a Nazi in Finland, before that was cool again. Not wrestling, Manny Pacquiao is a member of Philippine government...

Edit: Ha! I knew he ran, didn’t realize Tony Halme actually won being a member of Helsinki parliament.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-19 at 02:39 PM.
    As above, so below.

Yeah, Bob Backland in the late 90s. Jessy Ventura won in Minnesota and Rick Flair could win in North Carolina. Oh and Glenn Jacobs has wrestled, while being a mayor. Tony Halme pretty much ran as a Nazi in Finland, before that was cool again. Not wrestling, Manny Pacquiao is a member of Philippine government...
    I can't find any clips of it for some reason, but I do specifically remember that Hulk Hogan pulled "I'M RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, VOTE FOR ME BROTHER" back in the 90's, and he kept running that act for a couple of weeks. He did this act where he wore one of those Uncle Sam hats to the ring, red/white/blue everything, etc. And I want to say he even had a short promo that ran during commercial breaks. Just for show and wasn't a serious run, but 13-year-old me thought it was pretty amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post

Edit: Ha! I knew he ran, didn’t realize Tony Halme actually won being a member of Helsinki parliament.

Hulk hogan also did this. It was during the NWO run. (I think)
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2020-11-19 at 02:46 PM.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Not just than Trump, I’d say most people in general. But, that’s not why people would be voting for him... it’s the celebrity.

I’d vote for the Rock, but as a huge pro wrestling fan, I know more about his life, than I do some of my family members.
    Even with the enormous amount of inexperience, I think The Rock would make a very good president. Like you I know more about his life than I care to admit, and The Rock is good people.

He's a stand up guy. A real class act.

Also Kane is a mayor now isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Trump just tweeted this:
    I'm sure "pieces are very nicely falling into place" is grifter talk for "all the pieces are falling off the table. In fact, we have no pieces. None!"

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Also Kane is a mayor now isn't he?
    Yes, he won the 24/7 Title as Mayor Kane...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm sure "pieces are very nicely falling into place" is grifter talk for "all the pieces are falling off the table. In fact, we have no pieces. None!"
    The term “con” is actually short for Confidence Scam... That’s the point of “falling into place”... this is low level grifting... it’s not even interesting or clever.
    As above, so below.

Ugh...Persut. That was the Timo soini time though, they were at least a *little* bit respectable, not like with Halle-Aho now. Also...'Helsinki Parliament'? I know stadilaiset like to think of Helsinki as being the only part of Finland that matters but it's the Finnish Parliament.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Trump just tweeted this:
    Just like how he tweeted that he was discovering “shocking” things about Obama’s birth certificate back in like 2011.

What ever came of that?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Implying that Trump is even clued in on the inner workings of all the lawsuits his team has been filing.

If they had an intelligent and effective legal strategy they would have implemented it two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Just like how he tweeted that he was discovering “shocking” things about Obama’s birth certificate back in like 2011.

What ever came of that?
    Whatever came of that was an opening for Obama and Seth Meyers to roast Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner in 2015.

Which bruised Mango Mussolini's ego

So he ran for President.

And you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Hulk hogan also did this. It was during the NWO run. (I think)
    Yeah it all lead to the infamous finger poke of Doom

Can we all agree here that the GOP, aka Republican Party, aka party of Trump is a fascist party. A political wing who wants to overthrow our democracy.

Seriously should we discuss our supposed 2nd major political party in basically a 2 party system as not legit anymore. As an extreme right wing party.

Hey we talk about the bubble and left bubble in MMO-C, yet what discussion as a serious party. We can discuss the harm of the Republican party.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

One of the Michigan republicans that rescinded her election confirmation, is saying Trump called her.
    As above, so below.

One of the Michigan republicans that rescinded her election confirmation, is saying Trump called her.
    I hope phone records get released.

Good thing the deadline has passed for that to matter otherwise that would be illegal not that it matters since William Barr and all that.